The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

That's an absolutely amazing loss, even if it isn't the loss you wanted you should still be really really proud. That pesky gain will be off in no time :)

Fab loss! I've never lost 5.5 in a week. Well done x

well done Stevie! I never have losses like that! you've probably still got time to beat your lowest before christmas! Your really inspiring and also human! you go off track like we all do but you get back on it with avengence! haha! congrats hun :) x

OMG, I'd give my right arm for 5.5lb..........well if I did, I'd expect to be down a lot more than 5.5lb but you get my drift, that's FAB!

Looks like you are definitely on course to shift the 7lb and some with the two weeks back on track. You should try bottling motivation and selling it ;)

♥ The Princess Diaries ♥

Thanks ladies xxx

Yippeee to the amazing loss, erm didn't you say you'd be happy with 5 off?!?!?!?!?!? Xx

True!! I think the couple of 7lb'ers I've had have made me greedy lol!! xx

Morning diary, Happy Wednesday. The start of another new week for me today!

Well I have to say, the burger and chips seemed like a bit of a hit with Warren last night. I also told him about the pizza topped chicken and he said he wanted to come for tea tonight lol!! Shame he has his fitness training tonight. I have said we can have that next Tuesday for tea - it will help keep me on plan and stop me from "black-holing".

As mentioned, he's at fitness training tonight so that gives me a "free" night. I think I'll do a bit more batch cooking, just have things prepared. It seems to have helped me this week. Tomorrow night I'm going straight to his from work so will need something quick and easy when I get in. So tonight I think I'll make up my spicy Quorn meatballs so that when I get in tomorrow all I need to do is boil some pasta and reheat my meatballs / sauce in the microwave. I'm also going to make up some Quorn shepherds pie base. I'm having that for dinner on Sunday, and with me being out on Saturday I want to be prepared for a hangover. I know that if I am feeling rough I won't be bothered to cook and will reach for lazy food - i.e. crisps, biscuits, bread, etc. So I'm thinking if I have the base bit already made, all I will need to do is boil some potatoes (for mash), reheat the base and then top and pop in the oven to finish off. It will save me some faffing around. I'll make a spare portion as well just to keep in the freezer for "emergencies".

I really want to be in control this week. Hence all of the planning. I've persuaded (it didn't take much, as they wanted to go there anyway) my friends to go for lunch at Wetherspoons on Saturday and following advice from the SW website and Lily's reccommendations, I'm planning on having a Red day and having the chicken breast and pepper skewers. It comes with salad too so that should be plenty for me. I don't think I'll bother with the piri-piri dip, but for 1 Syn per tbsp it's there as an option. I've even planned my drinks. I've factored in enough Syns to cover 10 x 35ml (not sure on what their measurements are, so have gone for the higher option to be on the safe side) vodka and cokes (40 Syns) and 4 x 330ml bottles of Budweiser (24 Syns). With my advent chocolates, that will take Saturday up to 65.5 Syns. I know it's a lot in one day, but I'll be saving my Syns especially for that, and if I'm honest I don't even think I'll manage to drink all of that anyway. October was the last time I had a day / night out, and although I've still been having my wine in the house, I don't think I'll be able to drink like I once could! So long as I don't get the munchies on the way home and decide to call at the kebab shop I should be fine!! But I'm planning on taking a couple of rocky roads in my bag anyway in case I do feel peckish. Anyway, still a few days away yet so won't worry too much about it now. Just focusing on keeping the rest of the week as low Syn as possible.

This is how today is looking...

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Red

Breakfast:
- Strawberries (SS), Blackberries (SS), Blueberries and Grapes

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) with Laughing Cow Light (HExA) and Ham

Dinner:
- Flattened Chicken Breast (S) topped with Tomato Puree (S), 15g sliced Chorizo (2.5 Syns) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Carrot "Chips" (S) and Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S) and Cherry Tomatoes (S))

Other:

- 2 x Advent Chocolates (1.5 Syns)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 5 x Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles & 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 4 x Ryvita Original & x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 4 / 105

Last edited:
Sounds fab, you're certainly in 'the zone'!!!!!

Thanks Michelle. Now sat planning my meals for Christmas week as I type!! Really trying to plan ahead as much as I can. If I get it into my head now that that's what I'm going to have I might actually stick with it and stay on plan. Hopefully anyway!! :)

Loving your mind set today lovely, really inspiring! I promise you won't be disappointed with the skewers and you're right it will fill you up you get a lot for the money I feel. There is a pic of it on my IG not too far down :) As for the booze, I used to work there and a single would be 25ml but fair enough for sticking on the safe side :) I'm the same as you with the booze, I go through phases of being a lightweight! I quite booze for a couple of months and then went out and only needed like 5 vodkas compared to my usual god knows how many plus shots. I hardly drink nowadays but when I do my threshold seems to have increased again haha! I'm sure you won't anymore than what you've got though, especially if you mix vodka and beer ;) xxx

Loving your mind set today lovely, really inspiring! I promise you won't be disappointed with the skewers and you're right it will fill you up you get a lot for the money I feel. There is a pic of it on my IG not too far down :) As for the booze, I used to work there and a single would be 25ml but fair enough for sticking on the safe side :) I'm the same as you with the booze, I go through phases of being a lightweight! I quite booze for a couple of months and then went out and only needed like 5 vodkas compared to my usual god knows how many plus shots. I hardly drink nowadays but when I do my threshold seems to have increased again haha! I'm sure you won't anymore than what you've got though, especially if you mix vodka and beer ;) xxx

Honestly, you have been a life saver!! Just had a look at your pic on IG and the skewers look gorgeous!! Definitely my kind of thing. Did you order the rice that's with it as a side dish? Or does it already come with it? Sorry for all of the questions lol!!

Good to know the measurements in Wetherspoons are only 25ml and not 35ml!! Thinking we will probably have a 2-3 drinks in there - one whilst waiting for food, one during and one afterwards. I'll start off with a vodka diet coke, have a plain diet coke with my meal and then maybe another vodka before we move on. Will try and ask measurement sizes in other places (if I dare lol) and keep a track of what I've had on my phones notepad. Really do want to stay in control this week. I need 4.5lb off to get the rest of this pesky gain off and get back down to my lowest. I know it's a bit of a long shot with Saturday but I do think that if I stick to my guns I should still manage to get somewhere close to that.

Thanks again for all of your help. You are a little star xx

In awe of your loss and amazing attitude right now. Well done gorge xx

Aww, thank you so much babe!! xx

Here to sub! Love reading your food diaries, so inspiring :)

Hello! Thanks for subscribing :)

I don't feel very inspiring as of late - I have been up and down like a yoyo - but I am feeling back in the zone now and ready to give it everything I've got.

Lovely to have you here! xx

Rice is an addition you request, like chips. The salad comes regardless :) x

Rice is an addition you request, like chips. The salad comes regardless :) x

Lovely, thank you!! I'm planning on having a Red day, so I probably won't have the rice. But it is good to know. Say if I get there and I'm absolutely starving!! I could easily switch to an EE day and have the rice alongside it :) Perfect! xx

Back