The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Aww, thank you so much!! That's really sweet of you :)

How are you finding SW so far? I absolutely love the plan and I'm sure you will too! I bet you do great! xx

:D Its fine! I'm enjoying it in some respects as I am eating a lot healthier and therefore having much more energy but I am definitely missing some of my favorite foods! Good luck tonight I bet youll do fab!!! x

:D Its fine! I'm enjoying it in some respects as I am eating a lot healthier and therefore having much more energy but I am definitely missing some of my favorite foods! Good luck tonight I bet youll do fab!!! x

What kind of things are you missing? You can find a SW friendly recipe for pretty much anything, even "junk" foods like pizza, burgers, chicken parmo, KFC chicken, etc.

If there is anything you need help / suggestions with, just shout! :) xx

What kind of things are you missing? You can find a SW friendly recipe for pretty much anything, even "junk" foods like pizza, burgers, chicken parmo, KFC chicken, etc.

If there is anything you need help / suggestions with, just shout! :) xx

Mainly pizza and garlic bread!!!! Ive seen a few recieps but I always find it hard knowing to leave either my A or B's and then feel like I have nothing left for lunch time especially being at work :(

Mainly pizza and garlic bread!!!! Ive seen a few recieps but I always find it hard knowing to leave either my A or B's and then feel like I have nothing left for lunch time especially being at work :(

I love making pizzas with a Weight Watchers wholemeal pitta, it's one of my favourite meals!! But like you say, you need to remember to save either your A and B choice or plenty of Syns. I tend to do mostly Green / Red days, so I get two Healthy Extras, so it's not too much of a problem for me. But I can understand it's difficult on Extra Easy.

Some people on here make "Smash" pizza. Basically they use Smash (instant mashed potato) to make a pizza base. It is a bit more faffing around than my method, but it does work out Syn Free! If you have a look in the recipes sub-forum there is a thread there with the recipe xx

I feel your pain with the short week! My scales arnt moving since Friday, and I get weighed officially tomorrow. Lol I wish she'd done post xmas weigh in on the Monday before New Year's Eve now, I might have had a small gain but it would have been better than having this short week when getting back on it x

I feel your pain with the short week! My scales arnt moving since Friday, and I get weighed officially tomorrow. Lol I wish she'd done post xmas weigh in on the Monday before New Year's Eve now, I might have had a small gain but it would have been better than having this short week when getting back on it x

Ours did a group on the Monday night (she normally does Monday nights as well as Tuesdays anyway), but Warren and I were at a bit of a party / get together after his Aunties wedding, so I couldn't make it. It would have been better for me really. But I went to the little drop in session on Thursday instead. There wasn't a class, it was just an hour where you could pop in and get weighed, but it was just what I needed to get back on plan. I can never seem to draw a line until I've been weighed and seen the damage, even though I would know by my home scales and what I've been eating / drinking that I'd be expecting a gain. Weird! Still been 100% on plan though so really two days less shouldn't make that much difference. Excited to get back to my proper group tonight, I love Tuesdays! xx

I love making pizzas with a Weight Watchers wholemeal pitta, it's one of my favourite meals!! But like you say, you need to remember to save either your A and B choice or plenty of Syns. I tend to do mostly Green / Red days, so I get two Healthy Extras, so it's not too much of a problem for me. But I can understand it's difficult on Extra Easy.

Some people on here make "Smash" pizza. Basically they use Smash (instant mashed potato) to make a pizza base. It is a bit more faffing around than my method, but it does work out Syn Free! If you have a look in the recipes sub-forum there is a thread there with the recipe xx

Yep I've made smash pizza & it is much nicer than you'd think obviously its not the real thing, i'd definitely make it & see what you think.

Yep I've made smash pizza & it is much nicer than you'd think obviously its not the real thing, i'd definitely make it & see what you think.

Mmmmm need to try smash pizza again.

I've never tried it before, as I do consider it to be a "tweak". With the smash being used as a flour substitute. But then if it works for you then I don't see why not, each to their own! Also I am a bit lazy and it's a little faffy for me lol. I'll stick to my WW pitta breads :)

The other alternative is the Tesco Wholemeal bread mix which makes an awesome pizza base! I can't remember how many grams you can have as a HEXB (there are threads on here somewhere) but it works a treat! :) xx

Ours did a group on the Monday night (she normally does Monday nights as well as Tuesdays anyway), but Warren and I were at a bit of a party / get together after his Aunties wedding, so I couldn't make it. It would have been better for me really. But I went to the little drop in session on Thursday instead. There wasn't a class, it was just an hour where you could pop in and get weighed, but it was just what I needed to get back on plan. I can never seem to draw a line until I've been weighed and seen the damage, even though I would know by my home scales and what I've been eating / drinking that I'd be expecting a gain. Weird! Still been 100% on plan though so really two days less shouldn't make that much difference. Excited to get back to my proper group tonight, I love Tuesdays! xx

Yeh, our group Christmas week was like that, then Friday was a normal group. I love going to group and can never understand people who never want to stay lol x

Yeh, our group Christmas week was like that, then Friday was a normal group. I love going to group and can never understand people who never want to stay lol x

I am the same!! Group is just part of my life now and I hate it when I can't make group, or if I can only get weighed and then have to dash off. I think because I am on the social team I enjoy it even more. I feel like I have a purpose there lol. I also begrudge paying a £5er just for someone to tell me what I weigh lol! Good luck for tomorrow lovely xx

See I started out doing green but then I was told to do EE so ive been doing EE but I'd definitely prefer to have a mixture as it makes it much easier on days where I want too cook!! I have heard this and did make smash chicken nuggets which went ok.... a lot of reciepes seem to use smash which I find so bizarre! I may have to try this tonight as really craving fatty food!!

See I started out doing green but then I was told to do EE so ive been doing EE but I'd definitely prefer to have a mixture as it makes it much easier on days where I want too cook!! I have heard this and did make smash chicken nuggets which went ok.... a lot of reciepes seem to use smash which I find so bizarre! I may have to try this tonight as really craving fatty food!!

I think when you first start you are asked / recommended to do Extra Easy, as they say it is the easiest to follow. I however don't agree with that, as I struggle only having 1 Healthy Extra and sticking to my Syns. That's why I tend to do Green / Red with the odd EE day thrown in. It's just about finding what works best for you! x

I am the same!! Group is just part of my life now and I hate it when I can't make group, or if I can only get weighed and then have to dash off. I think because I am on the social team I enjoy it even more. I feel like I have a purpose there lol. I also begrudge paying a £5er just for someone to tell me what I weigh lol! Good luck for tomorrow lovely xx

I don't really have a particular job I just do things when other people arnt there lol sometimes I'm the weigh in lady, last week I sat on the paying in desk. Sometimes I'm on the shop lol I agree, paying £5 a week to be told what you weigh is pointless. I like to get my money's worth! Xx

Yay, well I'm just back from group and since I was last weighed on Thursday I've lost 2lb! Well happy with that :)

Back