The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Haha yep I'm off to the shop for one of this in 30! Literally been thinking about it all morning :p

Oh God, I can't wait!! Super hungry today. I think I'll also call into Tesco while I'm out and get a falafel salad to take to Warren's tonight. He will probably be having a takeaway or something not at all SW friendly tonight, and I know that when I'm hungry like I am today I'm likely to give in to temptation and go off plan. Which is not something I want to do! I'll take some nice treats round with my Syns but at least I have something substational there as well if I'm still this hungry later on x

Oh God, I can't wait!! Super hungry today. I think I'll also call into Tesco while I'm out and get a falafel salad to take to Warren's tonight. He will probably be having a takeaway or something not at all SW friendly tonight, and I know that when I'm hungry like I am today I'm likely to give in to temptation and go off plan. Which is not something I want to do! I'll take some nice treats round with my Syns but at least I have something substational there as well if I'm still this hungry later on x

Excellent planning hun, good idea :) xxxx

Nothing worse than someone wafting takeway scents in your direction when you're hungry!!

Haha it's terrible isn't it! To be honest I don't even fancy a takeaway, but I know if I was as starving as I have been this morning I would cave in. Can't deny him a treat though, just because I'm not having one doesn't mean he shouldn't. He's been on nights all week so I think he deserves a treat anyway hehe :) Have a lovely weekend xx

:eek: I agree!! Somebody needs to make a stand lol! xx

Just a quick post whilst I'm waiting for dinner to cook! Didn't have time for breakfast this morning as we didn't wake up until 10, nice lie in :) I can never eat right away so when I came home at 12 I started making lunch. Just about to tuck in!

Have a great Saturday everyone x

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Lunch:
- WW Wholemeal Pitta Pizza (HExB) topped with Tomato Purée, Mushrooms, Peppers, Red Onion and Cheese (HExA). Served with Spicy Potato Wedges and 4 x tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (2 Syns)

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Galaxy 'Gift For You' (8 Syns)
- 1 x Guylian Seashell (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pitta & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 13
Weekly Syns: 52.5 / 105

Last edited:
Hey Stevie,
Hope you dont mind me popping my head in to subscribe...been following you on IG for a while and love the look of your food! :)
Ging x

Hello! Thank you very much :) Of course I don't mind you subbing - the more the merrier!
Hope you have had a lovely weekend x

Hi hun what wine is best for syns do you think?

Hello. It depends what you like really, but I drink Blossom Hill Vie. I drink the rose one but they do white too. It's 5.5% alcohol and the full bottle is only 18 Syns. Compared to an average bottle of wine which is 28! x

Good morning hope you gave a good day :)

Thanks Bev! Had a lazy Sunday with Warren. Hope you have had a great weekend :) x

Today's eats!

Green

Brunch:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Dinner:
- Shepherds Pie made with Quorn Mince (S), Mushrooms (S), Onion (S), Peas (SS) and a Knorr Beef Stock Pot. Topped with Mashed Potato and Cheese (HExA) and served with Carrots (S), Broccoli (S) and Sweetcorn

Other:
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- Galaxy Bubbles Hot Chocolate (2 Syns) with 24 x Mini Marshmallows (2 Syns)

Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 4
Weekly Syns: 56.5 / 105

Last edited:
Yawn, Monday again already! Ugh and I've woken up feeling as rough as toast! I think I'm starting with that horrible cold that's doing the rounds as I feel so exhausted and have a bit of a sniffly nose. My lips are so dry too and cut to shreds! I've also got a bit of a funny tummy, and I feel starving!! My body feels battered this morning, I honestly feel like I am hungover. Which is impossible as I've not had a drink in 12 days (doing Dry January). Weird!

Anyway, just got to PTI (Power Through It)! Having a yummy Green day today so I can have lots of stodge!

Green

Breakfast:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Strawberry Danio Yogurt (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad
- 19g Multipack bag of Salt & Vinegar Walkers French Fries (4 Syns)
- 25g bag of Cookie Crisp (4.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Red Lentil and Vegetable Chilli (Split Red Lentils (S), Mushrooms (S), Red Onion (S), Peppers (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Heinz 5 Beans (SS)) topped with Cheese (HExA) and Jalapenos, and served with Boiled Rice

Other:
- Berry Bakewell HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 9.5
Weekly Syns: 66 / 105

Last edited:
Hello! Thank you very much :) Of course I don't mind you subbing - the more the merrier! Hope you have had a lovely weekend x Hello. It depends what you like really, but I drink Blossom Hill Vie. I drink the rose one but they do white too. It's 5.5% alcohol and the full bottle is only 18 Syns. Compared to an average bottle of wine which is 28! x Thanks Bev! Had a lazy Sunday with Warren. Hope you have had a great weekend :) x
that sounds like a good idea!

Your food is looking yummy

So nice to see you back on track & so motivated too :)

I had the exact thing last week. Get yourself tucked up tonight and a nice hot bath! x

Back