The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Well done! X

Thanks everyone. My McDonalds tasted even nicer after that nice loss! :)

Morning diary, happy hump day!! Thank God we are half way through the working week, it's been awful so far. I just don't want to be here. My grandad has been pretty poorly again and is in a hospice being monitored for the week, so obviously my mind is elsewhere. I'm also feeling exhausted and finding it hard getting out of bed and motivated for the day when the weather is so dark and miserable and wet. I am so looking forward to the weekend when we can just focus on us for a couple of days and not have work to be worrying about as well!

Sorry to start the day off with a bit of a moan. Will try to be more positive from here on.

I am off to my friend Katie's for tea tonight! I think the last time we saw each other was New Years Eve when we went out for tea and back to their house for a drink to see in the New Year. So it will be nice to have a catch up. She knows how focused I am at the minute and is very supportive. So she's offered to make a nice jacket spud and salad for tea, bless her. That will be nice! Then once I'm done there I'm going to call at Tesco for a few little bits and bobs I need - I am into the Danio yogurts at the moment so I think I'll go and pick up some of those, and I also fancy some of their sweet chilli chicken pieces to have in a sandwich for lunch tomorrow. And then I think it will be home for a nice bath and an early night! Warren is at fitness training tonight so it has worked out quite well really.

Still feeling pleased with my 2lb off last night. I've now 3lb to go until I'm back at my lowest weight, and 23.5lb / 25 weeks to go for my "Target for my Birthday" goal. Still aiming for 1lb next week. Anything else is a bonus! But I'm raring to go. Here's the start of what is going to be another stonking week...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Apple (S)
- Strawberry Danio Yogurt (1 Syn)

Lunch:
- Ryvita (HExB) topped with Laughing Cow Light (4/5 HExA) and Cherry Tomatoes (S)
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Jacket Potato with a Laughing Cow Light (5/5 HExA), Baked Beans (SS) and Salad (Lettuce (S), Red Cabbage (S) and Carrot (S))

Other:
- 25g bag of Cookie Crisp (4.5 Syns)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Mini Malteaster Bunny (3 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 5 x Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles
Healthy Extra B: 4 x Ryvita Original & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 9
Weekly Syns: 9 / 105

Last edited:
Hope your grandad is okay sweetheart

And I love your positivity. I agree here is to a stonking week! :D

Great news on your loss Hun xx

Have set myself a few goals to keep me going in the run up to target. Obviously my main aim is 1lb a week to hit my target for my birthday, but these are my "mini goals":

- Get back down to my lowest ever weight (11st 6.5lb): 3lb to go!
- Reach my 3 and a half stone award: 6lb to go!
- To reach 11 stone: 9.5lb to go!
- To get my 4 stone award: 13lb to go!
- To get my 4 and a half stone award: 20lb to go!
- To reach my 10 stone Target: 23.5lb to go!

That should keep me focused :)

hey huni...just wanted to say...i had the salad today...LUSH! loved it and such a nice change!

not sure how often i'll manage to get them cos my local tesco doesn't have them :( but it was lovely!

thanks for the heads up...it was seeing you have them a lot that made me want to try them :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey huni...just wanted to say...i had the salad today...LUSH! loved it and such a nice change!

not sure how often i'll manage to get them cos my local tesco doesn't have them :( but it was lovely!

thanks for the heads up...it was seeing you have them a lot that made me want to try them :D x

Pleased you enjoyed it! :) x

Haha, snap! Also gave this a try Wed & thought it was delish! Great for a nice syn-free luch on the go :) Wow, looks like you started a tren Stevie. Thank you for the inspiration - always find your diary so positive & motivating anyway so getting new food ideas is a lovely bonus :D

X

Back