The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Haha, snap! Also gave this a try Wed & thought it was delish! Great for a nice syn-free luch on the go :) Wow, looks like you started a tren Stevie. Thank you for the inspiration - always find your diary so positive & motivating anyway so getting new food ideas is a lovely bonus :D

X

Aww thank you lovely!! I am so pleased you all have enjoyed the salad. I've even got non-SW colleagues at work eating them lol! :) x

Morning all, happy Thursday. The working week is almost over - if I stand on my tiptoes I can almost see Friday. Thank God!! :giggle:

Having a yummy Red day today! I'm going to Warren's straight from work tonight before he goes to play football, it's a bit of a routine on a Thursday lol! Anyway, that's why I'm having a pretty big lunch, it will keep me going all day. And then if I'm hungry when I get in tonight I have some curry in the freezer I can heat up. Job's a good'en!
Have a great day everyone x

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Kiwi Fruit (S) and Blueberries (S)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB) stuffed with Chicken (S) and Cucumber (S)
- 19g Multipack bag of Walkers Cheese & Onion French Fries (4 Syns)
- 2 x CheeseString (HExA)
- Passionfruit Danio Yogurt (1.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- Malaysian Red Pepper and Chicken Curry (Chicken (S), Red Peppers (S) and Red Onions (S)) served with Green Beans (S), Carrots (S) and Jalapeños (S)

Other:
- Malteaser Celebration (2 Syns)
- Raspberry Danio yogurt (2.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 2 x CheeseString
Healthy Extra B: Weight Watchers Wholemeal Pitta & 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns: 10
Weekly Syns: 19 / 105

Last edited:
Hi princess stevie here to subscribe too on my first week weigh in tommorow i had a sneaky peak this morn i was 15 3 now 14 13 so if it was to stay is that4 pound loss? I get confused as kno its 14 pound to a stone but i get confussd wen it goes in nxt stone bracket helppp lol x

Hi princess stevie here to subscribe too on my first week weigh in tommorow i had a sneaky peak this morn i was 15 3 now 14 13 so if it was to stay is that4 pound loss? I get confused as kno its 14 pound to a stone but i get confussd wen it goes in nxt stone bracket helppp lol x

Hello, thanks for subscribing!

Yes, that would be a 4lb loss. I would honestly advise you to keep off your scales though if you can, as each set of scales are totally different. Your scales at home may say one thing, but the ones at group could say something totally different. Besides, the scales at group and your "official" weigh in are the only numbers that count, so try not to obsess over them throughout the week. I used to be obsessed with hopping on and off the scales and it is no good for your mental state. It can become quite dangerous actually. Just stick to plan and it will work.

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x

Thanks hunni i weigh in from home at exactly 8am on a friday lol so yes i was naughty havin a peak 24 hours prior but sometimes i need to see results to kp me motivated i kno its naughty but also knotht weight fluctuated day by day so dnt tke it as gospel xx

Hi Stevie, todays food looks really nice & oh so simple. I'm still trying to get my head round the red & green days, I think I could have them all the time but still not sure of the 'rules' I would love to have 2x HExA's & HExB's haha.

Anywho, have a fab day / night with Warren :) xx

Hi Stevie, todays food looks really nice & oh so simple. I'm still trying to get my head round the red & green days, I think I could have them all the time but still not sure of the 'rules' I would love to have 2x HExA's & HExB's haha.

Anywho, have a fab day / night with Warren :) xx

Honestly, they are easier than they look! I always steered away from them because I thought I would never understand them, and then one day I ended up having a Green day "by accident", and since then I've been hooked! Basically no meat on a Green day and no carbs / starchy veg on a Red day. Obviously there is more to it than that, but that's the main thing to remember. If you ask your consultant I'm sure he/she would go through it all with you. They really are fab, I love the double HEx's and that's purely the reason I do them if I'm honest!! I find they help keep me on track and I don't go overboard on Syns. I really struggle to have an Extra Easy day now, it's crazy!

Hope you have a great day too. Almost the weekend :) xx

Morning diary, HAPPY FRIDAY!! Woop, it's finally here! This has been such a long week. Only today to get through and then a nice weekend off! I really do live for the weekends - even if I am now not one for going out, I just look forward to not having to get up and go to work :giggle:

Actually, we are going out tonight. Well, not "out, out". But Warren and I are having a date night. I think I mentioned it last week, we were going to go last Friday, but we chose to go this week instead. We're going to Nando's and then to the cinema to see the new "Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones". Looking forward to that! And have all of my food / snacks planned so that I can stay 100% on plan.

Got quite an epic food day today! I'm having another Red day so am going to treat myself to a nice chicken salad from Subway. Yum!!

Have a great Friday all x

Red

Breakfast:
- Apple (S)
- Danio Strawberry Yogurt (1 Syn)

Lunch (Subway):
- Chicken Tikka Salad (Chicken Tikka (S) (3 Syns), Lettuce (S), Cucumber (S), Tomato (S), Red Onion (S), Green Peppers (S), and Jalapeños (S))

Dinner (Nando's):
- Butterfly Chicken (S) (3.5 Syns) with Grilled Halloumi Cheese (3 Syns) and a Mixed Leaf Salad (S)

Other:
- 2 x CheeseString (HExA)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Bag of Haribo Sugar Free Bonissimo (6.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 2 x Cheesestring
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 17
Weekly Syns: 36 / 105

Last edited:
I weighed out a similar portion of halloumi to what they served at Nandos and reckon you get away with having it as your HEX A :) x

I weighed out a similar portion of halloumi to what they served at Nandos and reckon you get away with having it as your HEX A :) x

Oh really!! That's good to know :) Thanks hun xx

You've had a lovely food day :) never seen the harribo sugar free sweets! Are they a decent sized bag or only small? X

They are quite a decent sized bag! Not as big as the big bags of haribo you get, but for 6.5 Syns you get plenty. It's a 70g bag x

Morning Stevie! (or technically afternoon I guess, but I'm lazy & still cooking my yum SW fry-up brekkie!)

Hope you enjoyed your date night :) Much else planned for the weekend?

X

Morning Stevie! (or technically afternoon I guess, but I'm lazy & still cooking my yum SW fry-up brekkie!)

Hope you enjoyed your date night :) Much else planned for the weekend?

X

Hello lovely! I've only just had breakfast, I'm lazy too hehe :)

Aww last night was lovely thank you! We had such a good time. It's great knowing we can still go and eat somewhere yummy but I can stay totally on plan.

We're just having a chilled out weekend. I'm still laid in bed as I type this! Going to get up shortly and go home for a bath and some dinner. Warren wants to watch the Liverpool match at 5.30pm and then I have to drop my mam and dad and dad off at Darlington later on tonight. It's one of their friends' birthdays so I think they're having a bit of a party / get together.

What about you? Do you have any plans? :) x

Happy Saturday all! Just a quick post with today's eats, will update as the day goes on.

Have a great day everyone x

Green

Breakfast:
- Apple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- Danio Strawberry Yogurt (1 Syn)

Lunch / Dinner:
- Pasta with Quorn Meatballs (S) and Vegetables (Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S)) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Crushed Chillies (S)), topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Passionfruit Danio Yogurt (1.5 Syns)
- Bag of Sugar Free Haribo Bonissimo (6.5 Syns)
- Brompton House Brownie (6 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 51 / 105

Last edited:
Back