The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Good morning diary, happy Thursday!

Not much to say this morning. That makes a change! :giggle: Oh, have to tell you about my breakfast though! It was delicious. I picked up a box of the Dorset Cereals muesli in Tesco last night, thinking I could have it as Syns now and then. Anyway, when I checked the SW website I can have 35g (of the plain "Simply Delicious" variety) for a B choice - even better! I tried a bowl of it this morning topped with yogurt and blueberries and it was absolutely delicious! Will definitely be having it again and would definitely reccommend it to anyone who fancies something a bit different.

Having a nice Red day today. These are my eats...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli (HExB) topped with an Activia 0% Strawberry Yogurt and Blueberries (S)

Lunch:
- Carrot Sticks (S) with Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese
- Chopped Banana topped with a Toffee Muller Light

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast (S) stuffed with Cheese (HExA) and wrapped in Bacon. Served with Carrot "Chips" (S) and Salad (Rocket (S), Peppers (S), Cucumber (S) and Red Onion (S))

Other:
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Low Low Grated Cheese
Healthy Extra B: 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 0 / 105

Last edited:
Oh wow - I do miss a bit of museli! What is it like? I might pick some up to have with fruit and yoghurt at the weekends, I love a continental style breakfast with a cup of coffee on a Sat morning when I'm watching Saturday kitchen :giggle: xx

This is the fella here:

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391080233.049464.jpg

You get 35g of this particular flavour for a B choice, but there's others such as a 'Simply Fruity' variety which you get 40g of. Okay, you don't get masses of it. But topped with a yogurt and some fruit it's really filling! I had mine with strawberry yogurt and fresh blueberries and I will definitely be having it again. Sooo nice! Xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391080323.714666.jpg

the muesli is great...the nutty one (orange box) is also good but morrisons do little boxes which i'd gotten a while ago to try rather than "commit" to a big box lol.
they often do 3 for £1.50 and we'd get a few portions out of it so it's worth getting the wee travel size ones for anyone who just wants to try them first as the bigger box can be pricey if not on offer ;)

i like fruit salad, yog and then the muesli mixed it...yum! :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning diary, Happy Friday! Finally. This week has been dreadful, it's felt as though it's lasted a lifetime!

It's not even breakfast time yet and I'm already thinking about tea tonight :giggle: Last night I prepared us some burgers to have. I've got mine with red onion and stuffed with BabyBels - Warren just has plain mince with a bit of seasoning. Having lots of nice toppings too such as bacon, jalapeños and tomato. We're just having a cosy night in tonight, ahead of tomorrows night out to Durham. So we thought we'd have something nice for tea and just chill for the night. I can't wait, it's just what I need.

Anyway, not much to report today. These are my eats (not sure what's for lunch yet, will update later)...

Red

Breakfast:
- 2 x Plum (S)
- Apple (S)
- Activia 0% Strawberry Yogurt

Lunch:
- Ham Slices, Carrot Sticks (S) and Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese
- 2 x Plum (S)
- 42g bag of Galaxy Minstrels (10.5 Syns)

Dinner:
- 2 x EL Beef & Red Onion (S) BabyBel Burgers (HExA) topped with Bacon, Tomato (S) and Jalapeños (S), and served in a WW Wholemeal Pitta (HExB)
- Original Soreen Lunchbox Loaf (4.5 Syns)

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 2 x BabyBel Original
Healthy Extra B: WW Wholemeal Pitta & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 15
Weekly Syns: 15 / 105

Last edited:

Red

Brunch:
- Bacon, Quorn Low Fat Sausages, Scrambled Egg, Mushrooms, Onion, Peppers and Tomato

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1391261835.875262.jpg

Other:
- Milk throughout the day in Scrambled Eggs, Coffee, etc. (HExA)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 0
Weekly Syns: 15 / 105

Oh dear. Slinking back in...

You have no idea how disgusted and disappointed in myself I am. I've totally ruined things for myself this weekend. Decided to have a drink when we went out on Saturday, which would have been fine. Except that instead of sticking to vodka and diet coke like I'd promised myself, I drank far too many Kopperberg, Rekordelig and alcopops. Probably could have just about gotten away with it had I left it at that. But no, greedy guts here had to go and get cheesy chips with mayo AND a pizza on the way home. I ate all of it as well - even had the two slices of leftover pizza for my breakfast yesterday morning. Followed by too many hifi bars, soreen lunchbox loaves, bags of crisps and creme eggs.

:break_diet:

It's safe to say I'm now dreading weigh in tomorrow. My home scales (which are only about half a lb out from groups) are showing a 3-4lb gain. Absolutely disgusting!!

Why have I done this to myself after 4 fantastic weeks and 4 great losses to match!? I really loathe myself right now and I feel like I could cry, I am that angry and frustrated with myself. What makes it even worse is that I have my aunties 50th birthday party this weekend and then it's Valentines the weekend after. Neither of which I am looking forward to now, because it's just another chance for me to mess up.

I could scream!!!

Ok rant over and there's my line drawn. The one and only positive is that I am deciding to start afresh today. Normally I struggle to get back "on it" until I've been officially weighed and seen the damage. But I can't afford to mess things up for myself any more than I alreay have.

This is how today is looking...

Green

Breakfast:
- Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli (HExB) topped with a 0% Activia Strawberry Yogurt, Strawberries (SS), Blackberries (S), Blueberries (S) and Grapes

Lunch:
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad

Dinner:
- Baked Sweet Potato topped with Red Lentil Chilli (Red Lentils (S), Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Chopped Tomatoes (S) and Heinz 5 Beans (S/SS)) and Cheese

Other:
- Milk throughout the day in Coffee, etc. (HExA)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk & 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli & 1 x HiFi

You know all too well how much I can relate to this hun but this is the first time in ages for you! You haven't drank all month, I couldn't even do Dry January and bailed half way through! See that in itself as an achievement. You have got back on it today and that's what matters! xx

Oi miss! STOP beating yourself up!!!!!! Ok you strayed from the plan. Ok you feel crap about it. But life goes on! If you gain tomorrow, you gain. It's not The end of the world. Nobodies got hurt or been killed. You gained a few pounds of weight. Not even proper fat weight as that doesn't show overnight!!

Stevie going round the challenges and having a little rant about how you're going to have a gain on week 2 and how you always fail them isn't going to help!!

You're back on it today, which is a positive in itself. How many times have you been able to do that in the past? How many times has one night out lead into at least 2 or 3 days scoffing everything in sight?

You're doing absolutely brilliantly at the mo. You've found your mojo and had some great losses. I bet my salary that at tomorrow's wi, you won't have undone ALL of that.

The past is the past. Plough forward and chin up xxx

Back