The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Dinner def sounds amazing! Sometimes I wish I could survive on how little you eat somedays but I actually have way too big an appetite! x

Everyone is always saying that, but I actually never stop eating! Or it feels that way anyway x

Morning PS :) your a fellow Tuesday weigher ...yay :D me too . Feeling a bit nervous about tomorrow as well. Got my fingers crossed for both of us now :). Your picture is lovely the white outfit looks really nice on you. I love your dinner for tonight, fajitas...not had those in ages. :p Your food diary has been fab the last few days, I'm sure you will have a good loss tomorrow . Good luck hun.

Kay xx

Your tea sounds lovely! I think your food diary today is more full than normal, you have breakfast, lunch and dinner there :) love the bfree wraps, they're so expensive though arnt they? Xx

Your tea sounds lovely! I think your food diary today is more full than normal, you have breakfast, lunch and dinner there :) love the bfree wraps, they're so expensive though arnt they? Xx

I know, today has so much food lol!

The wraps are fab, but expensive I agree! I think it's like £2.80 a pack, whereas I just got some normal "Mission" wraps for Warren from the £-shop. What a difference! I am going to check the BFree wraps and see if they can be frozen. I'll be opening them tonight for my Fajitas and having two, but I don't want the rest of them to go to waste with being so costly. I have already planned my meals for next week, so I'd probably not get to use them up before they go past their date. I'm thinking maybe I could freeze them individually and then just grab one as and when I need them, hmmm... xx

The wraps are fab, but expensive I agree! I think it's like £2.80 a pack, whereas I just got some normal "Mission" wraps for Warren from the £-shop. What a difference! I am going to check the BFree wraps and see if they can be frozen. I'll be opening them tonight for my Fajitas and having two, but I don't want the rest of them to go to waste with being so costly. I have already planned my meals for next week, so I'd probably not get to use them up before they go past their date. I'm thinking maybe I could freeze them individually and then just grab one as and when I need them, hmmm... xx

I reckon this will be fine! Just separate them with some greaseproof paper to make it easier when you want to grab one!

They'll probably defrost in no time because they're so thin! My WM pizza bases do this! x

I reckon this will be fine! Just separate them with some greaseproof paper to make it easier when you want to grab one!

They'll probably defrost in no time because they're so thin! My WM pizza bases do this! x

Oh, perfect! I'll definitely do that then. Thanks for the tip, Lily! xx

The girls beat me to it! We've put wraps and pittas in the freezer before and they turned out fine x

You looked fab in your outfit on Saturday, very nice!

Enjoy your fajitas, you've given me an idea for dinner one night this week :)

Hey Stevie,

Wow, how amazing did you look on Saturday. I love the outfit!

Well done on a great week, I have my fingers cross that you get the 4.5 loss you want. You defo deserve it after being so good, though as you say even if it is less it is still going in the right direction.

Where do you get the Bfree wraps from? I've looked fpr them but can't find them anywhere! Haven't had fajitas for aaaaages, & reading your diary is making me miss them!

How good do those honey monster stix sound! Defo keeping an eye out for them.

X

Hey Stevie,

Wow, how amazing did you look on Saturday. I love the outfit!

Well done on a great week, I have my fingers cross that you get the 4.5 loss you want. You defo deserve it after being so good, though as you say even if it is less it is still going in the right direction.

Where do you get the Bfree wraps from? I've looked fpr them but can't find them anywhere! Haven't had fajitas for aaaaages, & reading your diary is making me miss them!

How good do those honey monster stix sound! Defo keeping an eye out for them.

X

Thank you lovely! The outfit was such a bargain - I got it in the Topshop sale, £48 down to £20!! There was a gorgeous patterened gold and black one too which I wish I had also gotten now.

The wraps are fab! I've only ever gotten them in ASDA, although I'm sure I've read / heard people saying they've gotten them in Tesco. They are down in the "free from" aisle, rather than the normal bread aisle. Loving that they can be used as a HExB, really enjoyed my fajitas last night x

Morning diary, weigh day! :)

Just had breakfast, it was blooming delicious. It's my new favourite!! Same again tomorrow me thinks.

Not really a lot to report today. Will update later once I've been to group and seen what the scales have to say.

Have a good day everyone x

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli (HExB) topped with Blueberries (S) and a Blueberry Danio Yogurt (3 Syns)
- 2 x Plum (S)
- Chocolate and Fudge Alpen Light (2.5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Strawberry Danio Yogurt (1 Syn)
- Plum (S)

Dinner (Indian Takeaway):
- 350g Chicken Kashmiri (9.5 Syns) with Salad (S)

Other:
- Milk throughout the day in Coffee etc. (HExA)
- Cadbury Creme Egg Pot of Joy (8 Syns)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 24
Weekly Syns: 105 / 105

Last edited:
Back