The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Morning diary, weigh day! :) Just had breakfast, it was blooming delicious. It's my new favourite!! Same again tomorrow me thinks. Not really a lot to report today. Will update later once I've been to group and seen what the scales have to say. Have a good day everyone x Red (S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed Breakfast: - Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli (HExB) topped with Blueberries (S) and a Blueberry Danio Yogurt (3 Syns) - 2 x Plum (S) Lunch: - Dinner (Indian Takeaway): - 350g Chicken Kashmiri (9.5 Syns) with Salad (S) Other: - Milk throughout the day in Coffee etc. (HExA) - Chocolate and Fudge Alpen Light (2.5 Syns) - Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB) - Cadbury Creme Egg Pot of Joy (8 Syns) Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk Healthy Extra B: 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli & 1 x HiFi Daily Syns: 23 Weekly Syns: 104 / 105
wow that's good to know I thought the alpen lights were 3 syns

Good luck from me too Stevie and forgive e for being absent for so long !!

Good luck from me too Stevie and forgive e for being absent for so long !!

Thank you lovely Sue. Glad to read that you are feeling better today!! :) x

Thanks lovely ladies. Always start to get anxious / excited around about this time - this week is no different. Roll on 4.30pm :D xx

Hope you got the result you wanted at WI tonight, excited to hear how you got on!

Yay, 4.5lb off tonight. So that's goodbye to last weeks gain!

Gets me back down to my lowest (11st 6.5lb) and back on track for my target / birthday goal - 20.5lb and 21 weeks to go.

More than happy with that :)

Awwww fab! Well done you, knew you'd get it off this week again :)

Yay, 4.5lb off tonight. So that's goodbye to last weeks gain!

Gets me back down to my lowest (11st 6.5lb) and back on track for my target / birthday goal - 20.5lb and 21 weeks to go.

More than happy with that :)

Well done PS, absolutely fabulous result ! :D I'm so happy for you, I know how down you were a few weeks back with your gains, but you've got straight back on it and your hard work has paid off ! I'm 100% certain you will hit your birthday goal :p. Hope you have another fab loss next week ! :)

Kay xx

Fab result Stevie, well done. Shows great determination x

Back