The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Hi Stevie !! Your food is looking good. I particularly like the loo of the chicken, will try that one day this week xxxx

Hi Stevie !! Your food is looking good. I particularly like the loo of the chicken, will try that one day this week xxxx

Thanks Sue! You must try the chicken, it's so good. Really you can top it with anything you like, whatever you would put on a pizza! Some people have also been known to make it with turkey breasts, just because they are already flattened and it saves giving the chicken breast a good whacking with the rolling pin. Although I like that bit :D

Have a good day xxx

Oooh I am excited lots!! I left another comment on the Slimming World wesbite this morning, on the cinema snacks article (http://group.slimmingworld.com/useful-features/movie-munchies.aspx), and it got published again!! That's two in less than a week. It may be a little bit sad, but I'm chuffed with myself lol.

I hope they like the comment I left on the competition page this morning too, I wanna win an Actifry ;) hehe!

Last edited:
Thanks Sue! You must try the chicken, it's so good. Really you can top it with anything you like, whatever you would put on a pizza! Some people have also been known to make it with turkey breasts, just because they are already flattened and it saves giving the chicken breast a good whacking with the rolling pin. Although I like that bit :D

Have a good day xxx

I do do something similar with turkey and love it but rather liked the idea of the chorizo on the chicken.

Morning diary, happy weigh day!! Looking forward to group tonight - our consultant was away at head office last week, so looking forward to having her back tonight. She is fantastic, and although our cover was lovely too, Nic is always missed when she's away. Also excited to see what the scales have to say after another good week on plan. Any loss will be fantastic, just to break this 11st 6.5lb barrier. But I am also concious that I'm only 3lb away from my 3.5stone award, eek! We will see :)

I am trying the magic pancakes for breakfast this morning. I have been wanting to try them for ages, since I have seen so many yummy looking photos of them on here and IG. I did try and make them a little while ago, but something must have gone wrong as they just stuck to the frying pan and went to mush. This time I tried something different though, I baked them in the oven instead. I remembered about my little silicone cases, the heart shaped ones I made Warren's brownies in lol. So I put the mixture into them and baked them in the oven for about 30 minutes instead. Oh, the house smelled amazing! Everyone commented on how nice they looked / smelled. They are a little thicker than normal pancakes - I had 6 cases and split the mixture between them, but I think next time I might try splitting it in half so it makes 12 thinner pancakes. I don't know, we'll see. Going to warm them through this morning in the microwave and top with fruit and some yogurt. Will let you all know how they go down!!

Not too sure what's for lunch today, but it will be something light (as always on weigh day!) Maybe some carrot sticks and cottage cheese or even just some fruit. I'll update that later on anyway.

Hope everyone has a good day, and I'll be back on later to report back on the scales x

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- "Magic Pancakes" (HExB) topped with a Banana and half of a Toffee Muller Light

Dinner (Indian Takeaway):
- 350g Chicken Jalfrezi (8.5 Syns) with Salad (S)

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Malteaser "Teasers" bar (9.5 Syns)
- Coffee made up with Milk (HExA)
- Half a Cadbury 'LU' Bar (4.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 35g Porridge Oats & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns:
Weekly Syns: 103.5 / 105

Last edited:
Arghhh, why is today going so slooowwwwly!? Work is mega dragging and all I want is for it to be 4.30pm so I can go to group and see what the scales are saying this week! Hurry up!!

Well, I lost 2.5lb. Aaaand, slimmer of the week!! Woop :D

Half a lb to go for my 3.5stone award and now 18lb and 20weeks to go for my target / birthday goal.

Very happy with that!

Hope the scales were good! And baking the magic pancakes sounds fab and easier than trying to flip them in the pan, did they taste good? Xx

Ooh yeah, they were lovely! I heated them up for about a minute in the microwave at work this morning and everyone was asking what I was having because it smelled so nice! Definitely going to do them more regularly xx

Yey well done hun xx

Back