The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Morning diary, happy hump day. Half way through the working week, yay!! It's been a hellish long on so far.

Feeling really pleased with my result last night and it's motivated me even more for another great week on plan. Just half a lb to go and I'll get my 3.5st award - that's definitely in the bag next week!!

I'm finding it's really working mixing things up between Red and Green, but also throwing in the odd Extra Easy day too. Going to continue with that - in fact, I'm having an EE day today! This is how it's looking...

Extra Easy

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Mixed Frozen Berries (Strawberries (SS), Blackberries (SS), Blackcurrants (SS) and Redcurrants (SS)) topped with a Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)
- Apple (S)

Lunch:
- Chicken and Egg Salad (Chicken (S), Sliced HB Egg, Lettuce (S), Carrot (S), Cucumber (S), Onion (S) and Sweetcorn) with Balsamic Vinegar
- Banana

Dinner:
- BFree Wrap (HExB) Pizza topped with Tomato Puree (S), Chicken (S), 3 slices of Chorizo (2.5 Syns), Vegetables (Peppers (S), Red Onion (S), Mushrooms (S) and Jalapeños (S)) and Cheese (HExA). Served with Spicy Potato and Sweet Potato Wedges and 2 x tbsp. Lighter Than Light Mayo (1 Syn)

Other:
- Lemon Greek Muller Light (0.5 Syns)
- 1 x Honey Monster Honeycomb and Chocolate "Stix" (2.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 1 x BFree Wheat & Gluten Free Multigrain Wrap

Daily Syns: 7
Weekly Syns: 7 / 105

Last edited:
Well done lovely lady. And you will smash that 3.5 st award next week! xxxx.

Well done on the loss last night Stevie, and for breaking that barrier! You'll smash that 3.5stone award next week.

Your tea tonight sounds amazing! I need to try something like that :)

Have a nice day xxx

Feeling really pleased with my result last night and it's motivated me even more for another great week on plan. Just half a lb to go and I'll get my 3.5st award - that's definitely in the bag next week!!

Afternoon PS :), I'm so happy for you, your doing so well. Good luck for next week, I'm 100% sure that 3.5 stone award is yours to take ! :D You've been so good these past few weeks with your diary, you even had a nice treat day on :heartpump: V-Day and still managed a great loss this week, amazing !! So excited for you. Hope you have another fantastic week on plan ! Enjoy the rest of your day hun.

Kay xx

Afternoon PS :), I'm so happy for you, your doing so well. Good luck for next week, I'm 100% sure that 3.5 stone award is yours to take ! :D You've been so good these past few weeks with your diary, you even had a nice treat day on :heartpump: V-Day and still managed a great loss this week, amazing !! So excited for you. Hope you have another fantastic week on plan ! Enjoy the rest of your day hun.

Kay xx

Aww, thanks Kay!! That's really lovely of you. I have to admit I am feeling super focused at the moment. I have been since the New Year really, except for my little blip after a night out in Durham a couple of weeks ago :giggle: Nothing is going to stand in my way or stop me from getting to target this year.

How are you feeling today? Hope you're alright and feeling a bit better about things. Take care xxx

Aww, thanks Kay!! That's really lovely of you. I have to admit I am feeling super focused at the moment. I have been since the New Year really, except for my little blip after a night out in Durham a couple of weeks ago :giggle: Nothing is going to stand in my way or stop me from getting to target this year.

How are you feeling today? Hope you're alright and feeling a bit better about things. Take care xxx

Thanks PS :), yes I'm feeling a bit better, TOTM fairy visited me this morning so have the mother of all cramps, but dealing with it, taken some painkillers. Got no energy to cook today, lucky I have a ready made Asda salad in the fridge, so can have that later and some chicken & pasta leftovers from yesterday. Was planning on making some speed soup, but got no energy today, aunt flow is in full force :p . Maybe will attempt it tomorrow. Was really down this week about not getting my 3 stone but hopefully next week we both will be celebrating with our awards :D .

Kay xx

Thanks PS :), yes I'm feeling a bit better, TOTM fairy visited me this morning so have the mother of all cramps, but dealing with it, taken some painkillers. Got no energy to cook today, lucky I have a ready made Asda salad in the fridge, so can have that later and some chicken & pasta leftovers from yesterday. Was planning on making some speed soup, but got no energy today, aunt flow is in full force :p . Maybe will attempt it tomorrow. Was really down this week about not getting my 3 stone but hopefully next week we both will be celebrating with our awards :D .

Kay xx

Oh I feel your pain hun! My monthlies haven't exactly been monthlies lately. I never used to get a period as I have the implant, I would only get one very occasionally or when it was due to be changed. But lately, particularly since losing more weight, they have been very erratic! At the minute it seems like I have one week on, one week off. Very annoying at times. Aunt Flow is here with me at the moment too, appeared yesterday morning but not fully blown. Hoping she will bugger off in a day or two. I'm going to see how I get on and if this continues much longer I'm going to go and see the nurse. This has been going on since early December.

We will definitely both be celebrating a new award this time next week. No doubt about it! :D xx

Aww hope aunt flow doesn't bother you too much and it all gets sorted. I used to have the opposite problem when I was over weight. I used to suffer from PCOS and my periods were only 5-6 in a year and they were so flippin painfull I would faint :(. Thank god those days are over :), but I still get the mother of all pains from time to time. Anyway hoping for happier times for both you and me next week ! We shall be celebrating our awards this time next week :D ! Hope you have a fab day ahead hun.

Kay xx

Those implants are terrible! My cousin goes from being like you are now, to not having any periods for months, then again she will go back to having one every other week it must be so frustrating! hope you get it sorted soon, when I was on cerazette my nurse said things change when you've lost a significant amount of weight so no wonder the patterns change. I went on to a pill where you have a break and I'm much happier being in control. Xx

Morning diary, happy Thursday. Almost the weekend, hurrah! It can't come quick enough. This week has been so long!

Last night I spent a couple of hours starting to go through my wardrobes. I've been meaning to do it for ages - I have loads of clothes that are now too big, or just stuff that I've gone off and no longer wear. I have far too many clothes!! Found lots of stuff I forgot I had lol, and that was only in one small wardrobe. I have another huge one to go through yet! It was nice trying on clothes and finding they either fit me like a glove now (when I was once squeezed into them tightly) or that they are actually too big! There are some bits I've only worn once or twice, some stuff even still has tags on and has never been worn! I'm going to put them to one side and when I get a bit of time I think I'll pop them on eBay and see if I can get a few pennies for them. It seems a shame not to when they are all the likes of Topshop, River Island, even a corset type top from Karen Millen which I paid good money for. My plan tonight is to make a start on the big wardrobe and see how much of that I get done.

It's going to be a busy day today actually! At lunchtime I'm going to sit down with my friend and help her with some meal plans etc. She is going to rejoin SW but she has asked for some advice and tips, so I've printed off loads of stuff for her - some copies of my old food diaries, recipes, etc. So hopefully that will give her some ideas. We will most likely just go and sit in Caffé Nero to do this so I'm going to treat myself to a skinny cappuccino while we're there, haven't had one in a while! Will take an apple with me to munch on as well and then I have a falafel salad in the fridge at work for when we get back to the office.

Also tonight I want to make some mini quiches for lunch tomorrow. I've got another Extra Easy day planned for tomorrow as I've promised Warren we'll have a chinese. We're going to watch Wolf of Wall Street (a bit naughty, we got it on copy!) so it'll be a nice treat to have with the film. Anyway, I thought some nice veggie quiches and maybe some beans would be nice for lunch tomorrow as I haven't had them in ages, and they're quite light so I'll still have plenty of room for tea lol! Busy busy busy today, it's all systems go!!

This is how my food is looking today...

Green

Breakfast:
- Muesli (HExB) topped with Mixed Berries (Strawberries (SS), Blackberries (SS), Blackcurrants (SS) and Redcurrants (SS)) and a Cherry Danio (1.5 Syns)

Lunch:
- Caffé Nero Regular Cappuccino with Skimmed Milk (1.5 Syns)
- Apple (S)
- Tesco Falafel and Butternut Squash Salad

Dinner:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages served with Cheesy Sweet Potato Skins (HExA), Roasted Vegetables (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) and Baked Beans (SS)

Other:
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra B: 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 3
Weekly Syns: 10 / 105

Last edited:
Looking good Stevie . I love your focus......................inspirational !!!

I can't wait until I can get rid of my big clothes. Ebaying is great to make a bit of money to start on the next collection.

Fab food day chic!

How did it go with your friend?

Yay to sorting through the wardrobe! Good for you getting some money, and definitely a 'I'm not going back' commitment! xx

Evening PS, your food sounds smashing today, well done on the cupboard clear out, I need to do one of those :p. And well done also for supporting your friend on rejoining SW, that's so sweet of you. Hope you have a fab week hun :) .

Kay xx

Fab food day chic!

How did it go with your friend?

Yay to sorting through the wardrobe! Good for you getting some money, and definitely a 'I'm not going back' commitment! xx

It went really well thanks! We went to Nero's and had a coffee and spent almost a good hour and a half talking through things. Going to spend some time helping to organise some food plans and recipes which will be quick and easy, which is what she needs really as she has two little boys both under the age of 2, so her time is very limited. Really like that she asked me for advice. I really want to be a consultant one day so I suppose this is a nice bit of practice for me :) xx

Evening PS, your food sounds smashing today, well done on the cupboard clear out, I need to do one of those :p. And well done also for supporting your friend on rejoining SW, that's so sweet of you. Hope you have a fab week hun :) .

Kay xx

Thanks Kay! Feel really good about getting in my wardrobe and giving it a clear out. It's almost done now, just a few more bits that need sorting through - but it's mainly PJ's, underwear, that sort of thing. My clothes are now all "current" and all of the stuff that is too big or I just no longer wear has been split between my cousin, my mam, charity shops and then a bag of pretty much brand new stuff to try and shift on eBay. Now I just need to find some time to get some pictures of it all and put it on there! That will be my next mission lol xx

Morning diary, happy Friday. Finally, woohoo!! I seem to say this all the time, but this week has been sooo long. And then the weekend will fly by and before we know it it'll be Monday again! Grr, I think weeks should be the other way around - 2 days at work and then a 5 day weekend lol!Looking forward to our film and takeaway tonight! This is how today is looking...

Extra Easy

Breakfast:
- Shape 0% Raspberry Yogurt
- Orange (S)
- Apple (S)

Lunch:
- Mini Vegetable (Mushrooms (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) and Cheese (HExA) Quiches served with Baked Beans (SS)
- 2 x mini Lindt Bunny (6 Syns)
- Shape 0% Raspberry Yogurt

Dinner (Chinese Takeaway):
- 360g Chicken in Black Bean Sauce (5 Syns) with Boiled Rice and 10 x Prawn Crackers (3 Syns)

Other:
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Half a Cadbury Ritz bar (4.5 Syns)
- Mini Creme Egg (2.5 Syns)

Healthy Extra B: 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 21
Weekly Syns: 31 / 105

Last edited:
Back