The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

I agree with you Stevie.Work 2 day's,off 5 :)

Food sound's delish.I did'nt know 10 prawn crackers are only 3 syns yum,yum.Also 360g chicken in black bean sauce,is that a large foil tray or the smaller ones.Thanks

Yeah, there's an article on the SW website somewhere where it says 5 prawn crackers are 1.5 Syns. They're really low aren't they, love 'em!

For the chicken in black bean sauce, it doesn't matter what size carton it comes in lol. It's 360g weighed out on my kitchen scales at home, it works out at 5 Syns. You really do need to weigh it out if you want to be accurate, as I've had takeaways before that weighed almost 3 times that! The portion sizes / Syns are listed on the Syns Online part of the SW website :)

Yeah Stevie very surprised at how low the prawn crackers are.I would'nt of thought about weighing the take away.I just thought 360g was the take away's portion size too.Thanks for the head's up.

Enjoy your film,it's very good.And it help's Leo's in it :)

Last edited:
Hoping to grab a naughty copy of Wolf of Wall Street today off someone at work! Let me know how it is! X

Thanks ladies! Excited for the film, I already know I'll love it! Leonardo is my fave!! :heartpump: I love anything with him in - Titanic, Django, Great Gatsby, Shutter Island, etc.

Don't think Woz will be getting a look in tonight!! Hehe xx

I'm more excited to see Jonah Hill in a more serious role than Leo, because you know he'll be awesome :p

I had to google him, I didn't know who he was for a second there! Have to love him in SuperBad though :D

The film is AWESOME! I saw it last week and enjoyed every second!x

I've watch it too :p, Leo is fab in the film, you will love it Stevie :D.

Kay xx

Oooh you are all making me excited!! Just need work to go a bit quicker now! :giggle:

I really want to watch it too! I think I'll take my fella to see it next wednesday maybe.

I really want to watch it too! I think I'll take my fella to see it next wednesday maybe.

We've managed to get quite a few new ones we want to see - 12 Years a Slave, Mandella, Dallas Buyers Club, etc. So will have a few cosy weekends in watching some of those! :)

I saw Dallas buyers club last night - absolutely brill!!! I was actually surprised at how good it was xx

I was really surprised too! My bf took me to see it and when he told me about it i was thinking... ok this is more a film for him than me, but i thought it was amazing! really hard hitting! x
(sorry to intrude on your comment haha)

That's next after WoWS!! Can't wait to see it xx

Morning diary.

Can you believe after all of the excitement we don't even watch the film last night! By the time we'd watched the soaps and had our takeaway we were both so sleepy lol, we fell asleep at about 11pm. There's no way we could have sat and watched a 3 hour film! Were going to watch it tomorrow instead, after we've caught up on Hollyoaks :)

Just a quick food diary for today...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch / Dinner:
- Warm Chicken (S) and Bacon Salad (Rocket (S), Cucumber (S), Tomato (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) with BabyBel Lights (HExA)

Other:
- 1 x Marshmallow and Vanilla Yogurt Honey Monster "Stix" (3 Syns)
- Original Soreen Lunchbox Loaf 4.5 Syns)
- Aldi Cheese Curls (3 Syns)
- Mini Kinder bar (3.5 Syns)
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)
- Cadbury Creme Egg biscuit (4 Syns)

Healthy Extra A: 3 x BabyBel Light
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 18
Weekly Syns: 49 / 105

Last edited:
Afternoon PS, yep you made the right decision not see the film yesterday, or you both would have slept through it, it's 3 hours long ! :p But glad you'll see it tomorrow, its a fab watch. Your food diary looks amazing, no syns ? :eek: wow that's will power, or will you be filling that up later in the day ? :D

Kay xx

Back