The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Afternoon PS, yep you made the right decision not see the film yesterday, or you both would have slept through it, it's 3 hours long ! :p But glad you'll see it tomorrow, its a fab watch. Your food diary looks amazing, no syns ? :eek: wow that's will power, or will you be filling that up later in the day ? :D

Kay xx

Hehe you're right! We fell asleep with the tv and light on lol! Warren woke up and had to sort it all out before getting back into bed lol, what are we like :giggle:

I know, no Syns planned as of yet! I probably could do a Syn free day if I'm honest, but Warren will probably want us to have a few goodies tonight. I'll probably have a little bar of chocolate or a few creme egg biscuits or something. Nom!! Will update later on :)

Have a great day Kay xx

Quick food diary for the day whilst catching up on Hollyoaks! :)

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Brunch:
- Magic Pancakes (HExB) baked with 12g Chocolate Chips (3 Syns) and topped with Mixed Berries (Strawberries (SS), Blackberries (SS), Blackcurrants (SS) and Redcurrants (SS))

Dinner:
- 3 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages served with Mashed Potato, Vegetables (Carrots (S), Cauliflower (S), Green Beans (S) and Peas (SS)) and Red Onion Gravy (made with a Knorr Beef Stock Pot)

Other:
- Cadbury Creme Egg biscuit (4 Syns)
- Aldi Cheese Curls (3 Syns)
- Mini Kinder bar (3.5 Syns)
- Mini Creme Egg (2.5 Syns)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Milk throughout the day in Mashed Potato, Coffee, etc (HExA)

Healthy Extra A: 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 35g Porridge Oats & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 16
Weekly Syns: 65 / 105

Last edited:
Ugh, is it really Monday again already!? The weekends just go FAR too quickly. Not feeling a happy bunny this morning, had a rubbish nights sleep and think I just genereally have the Monday blues!!

Feeling a bit bloated too, so going to have Red day ahead of weigh in tomorrow...

Red

Breakfast:
- Apple (S) and Strawberries (SS)
- Strawberry Danio Yogurt (1 Syn)
- 2 x Rocky Road HiFi Light (HExB)

Lunch:
- M&S Delicious & Nutritious Teriyaki Beef Salad Bites in Mooli Ribbons with a Sweet Soy Dipping Sauce (2 Syns)
- Grapes

Dinner:
- Chargrilled Chicken Breast (S) and Bacon served with a Warm Salad (Rocket (S), Cucumber (S), Tomato (S), Peppers (S) and Red Onion (S)) and Carrot "Chips" (S)

Other:
- Chocolate & Fudge Alpen Light (2.5 Syns)
- Banana
- Half a bar of Cadbury 'LU' (4.5 Syns)
- Chocolate Orange HiFi (HExB)
- Milk in Coffees (HExA)

Healthy Extra A:
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 2 x HiFi Light & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 10
Weekly Syns: 75 / 105

Last edited:
Morning PS :) sorry your not feeling that great hun. I know what you mean, the weekend does just wizz past and so here we are again, it's D-Day for both of us tomorrow :eek:. I'm not feeling too positive, have had lots of bloating this weekend and not many visits from the pf. Your food diary looks really good for today, a red day ahead of tomorrow sounds like a good plan. I wish you lots of luck for tomorrow. I hope we can both get our awards, fingers crossed :p !

Kay xx

I'm feeling the same today. Disliking mondays. I'm counting down for home time already.
I've had a very naughty weekend as well, and haven't really kept up with counting syns, as I probably had nearer to 205 than 105.

I also love how you set your diaries out. As of tomorrow I am going to start doing my diaries more structured like yours so I can see properly what I am eating. I've noticed you do green and red days. Do you find these easier/better/more successful??

xx

Morning PS :) sorry your not feeling that great hun. I know what you mean, the weekend does just wizz past and so here we are again, it's D-Day for both of us tomorrow :eek:. I'm not feeling too positive, have had lots of bloating this weekend and not many visits from the pf. Your food diary looks really good for today, a red day ahead of tomorrow sounds like a good plan. I wish you lots of luck for tomorrow. I hope we can both get our awards, fingers crossed :p !

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. I should still be okay for WI tomorrow - I've been totally on plan and there's no real reason why I shouldn't lose. But I do like a good Red day before weigh in, Extra Easy if worse comes to worst. Have drunk loads of water this morning and already feeling a lot less bloated, so fingers crossed. No hoping about it - we WILL have our new awards tomorrow :) xx

Did you watch wolf of wall street?! Thoughts? :) xx

We did, we watched it after the Hollyoaks Omnibus yesterday! Honest opinion? It was alright, nothing really more than that. I was a bit disappointed really as I was so excited to see it. I just thought it was quite overrated and wasn't really worth all of the hype it got. Far too long as well, it dragged on a bit and I have to admit I was quite relieved when it came to an end. At least Leo gave me a bit of eye candy so that I didn't totally lose interest! ;) xx

I'm feeling the same today. Disliking mondays. I'm counting down for home time already.
I've had a very naughty weekend as well, and haven't really kept up with counting syns, as I probably had nearer to 205 than 105.

I also love how you set your diaries out. As of tomorrow I am going to start doing my diaries more structured like yours so I can see properly what I am eating. I've noticed you do green and red days. Do you find these easier/better/more successful??

xx

Oh dear! I haven't had a naughty weekend, I've been 100% bang on plan. I've only used about 66 Syns so far. Just felt a little bloated!

I love Red and Green days. I mostly do them because of the double Healthy Extras's you get. But Red days in particular can help me with my losses - they cut out / restrict the amount of pasta / potato / rice / etc. you can eat and therefore help to relieve my bloatedness at times. I do throw in the odd Extra Easy day here and there too though. I think the key to this is variety xx

Thanks Kay. I should still be okay for WI tomorrow - I've been totally on plan and there's no real reason why I shouldn't lose. But I do like a good Red day before weigh in, Extra Easy if worse comes to worst. Have drunk loads of water this morning and already feeling a lot less bloated, so fingers crossed. No hoping about it - we WILL have our new awards tomorrow :) xx

Thanks for the encouragement, was feeling really down this morning, I sure do hope so PS :) . You've reminded me, I better start gulping down some more water :p. Hope you have a lovely day hun.

Kay xx

I'm feeling a stir fry tonight..I always get stuck what sauce to use though! What do you use? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just soy sauce and loads of spices! Usually garlic, chilli, ginger, maybe a little cinnamon or cumin. I never use shop bought sauces, a waste of Syns in my opinion lol. I like to keep them for "treats" xx

Good morning diary, and happy weigh day fellow Tuesday weighers!!

I am so hoping for just half a lb off at group tonight - I really really want my 3.5st award. I weighed myself last night though and it was showing a gain :eek: Don't know how / why as I've been totally on plan this week. I know it's naughty to weigh myself before "offiial" weigh in though, and that weight fluctuates all the time, so I'm not going to worry too much. Haven't been on this morning and will try not to go on them when I get home from work - will just wait for the "proper" scales tonight.

Had a bit of a nightmare this morning. Went to check the bank (as today is payday, well supposedly) and there was nothing in there. Will have to check back at lunchtime and hope it's in there then! Otherwise my takeaway treat tonight will have to be knocked on the head - seriously skint at the moment!! Hoping it will be in there at lunchtime or, at worst, tomorrow. Otherwise it will mean having to borrow money from my mam / dad until it gets sorted, and I do hate doing that. Anyway, will see what happens later.

So far planning a Red day so I can have my curry and salad for tea tonight, but that all may change depending on the money situation! Will also update later tonight with the result from WI!

Green

Breakfast:
- Muesli (HExB) topped with Strawberries (SS), Blueberries (S) and a Shape 0% Raspberry Yogurt
- Banana
- Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns)

Lunch:
- Carrot Sticks (S) with Tesco Healthy Living Cottage Cheese

Dinner:
Pasta with Quorn Pieces and Vegetables (Peppers (S), Mushrooms (S) and Red Onion (S)) in a Spicy Tomato Sauce (Chopped Tomatoes (S), and Chillies (S)). Topped with Cheese (HExA)

Other:
- Mint Crunch HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A:
40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
Healthy Extra B: 35g Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 2
Weekly Syns: 77 / 105

Last edited:
Morning Stevie, good luck for weigh in tonight - Naughty you for checking the scales last night lol, I've done it before and I know I shouldn't. However, at night I always find that I weigh my heaviest, so that gain was most definite incorrect I'd say.

Nightmare about your wages, hope that gets sorted and you have pennies available by dinnertime - Have you not got access to internet banking? Will save you the hassle form going into town at dinner time? Well unless you're going into town anyway, then just ignore me, haha.

Have a fab day :) xxx

Morning Stevie, good luck for weigh in tonight - Naughty you for checking the scales last night lol, I've done it before and I know I shouldn't. However, at night I always find that I weigh my heaviest, so that gain was most definite incorrect I'd say.

Nightmare about your wages, hope that gets sorted and you have pennies available by dinnertime - Have you not got access to internet banking? Will save you the hassle form going into town at dinner time? Well unless you're going into town anyway, then just ignore me, haha.

Have a fab day :) xxx

You're so right - I've even weighed myself on the morning of WI before and found it looked like a gain, and then when I've gone to group I've actually lost. Our weight changes all the time, so it's best to just stick to "proper" weigh in I know. I'm definitely getting better - I don't get on my home scales half as much as I used to :)

Unfortunately don't use internet banking. I don't know why really, I think I'm just a bit scared of these things. I know it's different, but I have had my E-mail and FB hacked in the past, and I guess it just frightens me that the same could happen with that! Not to worry though, there is a cash point just over the road from the office, and I will probably want to go and grab some more water / fruit at lunchtime anyway so thankfully it's not going to cause too much hassle!

You have a good day too hun, and again good luck for WI! xxx

Good luck tonight lovely I'm sure it'll be fine!
Totally feel your pain on the money front, I have 16£ til Friday and have to get to London tonight!
I planned my food plan for when I get paid because I'm so excited about actually being able to buy food again hahaha! X

Hey PS, it's your fellow Tuesday weigher :D, my weigh in was in the morning, I got my 3 stone award :p yay ! Crossing my fingers for you hun, hope you come back with your 3 1/2 stone award. :) Staying positive for you always .

Kay xx

Back