The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

So so peed off. A maintain!!

Haven't bothered staying to group.

Sometimes I feel like I put so much effort and hard work in for absolutely nothing...

:-( I can only imagine how frustrated you are. I was the same last week especially after I'd managed to run 6 miles in one week and do some classes.

Keep at it though Stevie, your such an inspiration to everyone, especially us newbies.

Ah how frustrating, just remember that sometimes when you start exercise you hold on to water it will show on the scales you just have to keep going x

So so peed off. A maintain!!

Haven't bothered staying to group.

Sometimes I feel like I put so much effort and hard work in for absolutely nothing...

Hey PS, sorry about your maintain hun, I'm not going to say its better than a gain, or you might throw something at me :p. I have every faith you will have a big loss next week :). You've been 100% this week and sometimes our bodies are just playing catch up, and the loss shows up the following week. I agree with the others that you have done brilliantly so far and will continue to do so in the future ! Staying positive for you hun, always :) .

Hugs Kay xx

Good luck for WI tonight hunny xxx

I've already been. A maintain!! :(

Thank you though xxx

Ah sorry, I broke off for tea and that must have been when you posted. So sorry you didn't get the loss you deserve this week. I know you stick to plan every week and work so hard, so can understand you being frustrated. Please don't let it put you back though, you've done absolutely amazingly and I know if you have another great week you'll get the loss you deserve at your next wi xxx

Aw that's disappointing for you, keep up the good work, I bet you get a fab loss next week :)

Do you know, I've just sat and eaten my Indian and I didn't enjoy it one bit. It just felt so undeserved and I was just eating it mindlessly, not at all enjoying it or getting pleasure from it.

I feel like I am on the very tipping point of a binge. All I want to do is stuff my face with chocolate. Good job I have plenty of Syns left over because I think that's exactly what I'm going to do!

Do you know, I've just sat and eaten my Indian and I didn't enjoy it one bit. It just felt so undeserved and I was just eating it mindlessly, not at all enjoying it or getting pleasure from it.

I feel like I am on the very tipping point of a binge. All I want to do is stuff my face with chocolate. Good job I have plenty of Syns left over because I think that's exactly what I'm going to do!

Enjoy then Stevie..
Start afresh tomorrow xx

Hey PS :) if choccy is what you fancy then have some hun, you still have your syns to play with and I agree with Paul tomorrow is another day and you can start fresh, also there's still a week to go before next weigh in now, so there's plenty of time to pull back. You can get away with a treat night today, you can also use flexi syns if you go over. Enjoy your evening hun .

Kay xx

You know Stevie, a chocolate binge seriously won't solve a single thing. You'll spend your time next week regretting it, and playing catch up with your loss.

As I said earlier, there really is no shame whatsoever with maintaining your weight. You haven't done anything wrong, or bad, you're merely as light as you were last week?

You are so so close to target that things are bound to slow down. Try really giving things a good shake up and see if that makes a different.

Change your syns, change your healthy extras, eat larger meals earlier/later in the day, up the superfree, up the super speed.

Anything, just don't throw in the towel, as that will achieve nothing!

You have come so far, and have a teeny little way to go, getting upset and losing faith will not help xxx

Please don't binge Hun, it just won't help at all, and make you feel even crapper! It's unfair that you've maintained, but it's part of this weight journey and inevitable as your weight gets lower. You are around the same height and weight as me, and look at me with that last 2lb to target! It was such a bloody struggle. And you are wanting to go even lower than this, so you will just have to be patient and accept weeks like this I'm afraid. They happen, and we just have to move on from them! Don't let it beat us.

Was as going to ask you, where do u get the WW choc digestives from ? The only ones I can find are 50cals each so 2.5 syns I know it's only 1syn difference for he two but where I can save a syn or two I try! X

Aww was just going to add, you sound exactly like my cousin Kirsty! She's at target with a 6 1/2st loss but if she puts on one week she is devastated, and really gets herself upset about it and starts restricting syns and saying no treats this week etc. And sometimes I think we've just got to relax about it all x

Hi - don't know if anyone has mentioned it but when you introduce exercise, your body panics and clings onto your fat etc as they think it's all going to go - I introduced exercise last week and I lost half lb...it's very annoying
But it will eventually come off xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks everyone. On my mobile so finding it difficult to reply to you all individually, but generally...

The chocolate 'binge' did go ahead. All planned and within my Syns though. All written down and ending the week exactly on 105 Syns. So not worrying about it or going to beat myself up about it next week. Have to admit, I could eat a hell of a lot more. But I'm not going to. I'm not going to sabotage myself before the new week has even begun. What's the point? I can't even lose on a 100% week so what good would sabotaging myself do??

With regards to exercise, I really don't see how literally 50 minutes of swimming could make a difference. It's not even an hours worth in 7 days lol! Plus I drink loads of water - at least 2 litres a day. I just don't get my body at times.

As for the weight watchers digestives, I did expect them to be 2.5-3 Syns, but after checking both the app and the slimming world website they are coming up as 2 Syns.

Oh well. Tomorrow is a new week and a new start I guess!

Well done Stevie, I'm glad you had the choccy within your syns, you deserve that and its on plan and it will in no way harm your progress, you still have 6 days ahead of next weigh in. Hope your more relaxed now and enjoy the rest of your evening hun :) .

Hugs Kay xx

Yeah I wouldn't blame the exercise too much. I just think sometimes our bodies work well and sometimes they don't. I've been "naughtier" this week than I was last week, and yet last week i gained 0.5lb and then this week i've lost 2lb. So I think it's probably how your body is, where abouts in your cycle you are etc. I'm just watching mine for any kind of routine to the losses/gains/maintains.

I'm loving the WW digestives!!!!!!!!!!! Could quite easily eat a whole pack very quickly though so going to parcel them all up in there own little tinfoil parcels lol

Back