The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

You've had a fab week, I'm sure last night won't have made too much difference!

Maybe you need a few EE days? FF has sounded so restrictive!

Good luck for the scales xx

Morning campers, happy hump day!!

2lb off at group last night. Not fantastic considering I'd done FF for most of the week. But Mother Nature did arrive and she did cause me to have a couple of things I shouldn't have had. Plus, it is the first loss I've seen in 6 weeks so I'm going to take it and run!!

So, the plan this week is more Fast Forward!! I'm hoping to stick to it from today until Monday, and then on Tuesday I'll have an Extra Easy day. We were a bit naughty last night and didn't have a weighed takeaway as planned. It was a bit hectic - I had WI until 6pm, had to come home and have a bath and then had to drop my mam and dad off at Darlington train station at 7pm. They were getting the train to Manchester airport, as they jet off to Cuba for two weeks today! Then I was going round to Warren's for the night, so I just ended up picking up McDonald's on the way. He'd also bought us a Kinder Egg each and some sweeties to share. But the line is drawn and it's a fresh week today!!

Feeling like this is going to be my week this week. The luck is already flowing - Warren also bought me a scratch card last night, my first ever one. And I won £10!! Woop woop, positive vibes :vibes:

Here we go then, fresh week starts here. Day 1 of FF...

Fast Forward

Breakfast (5 Units):
- Muesli with Hazelnuts and Skimmed Milk

Lunch (5 Units):
- 2 x Weetabix with Skimmed Milk

Dinner (8 Units + "Free" Salad Unit):
- Weight Watchers Lasagne Ready Meal with Mixed Leaves, Cucumber and Tomato

Other (1 Unit):
- 2 x Rich Tea Fingers

Total no. of Units:

Last edited:
Morning Stevie,

I know I've already said but huge well done on the loss last night :) Losing 2 pounds on * star week one hell of an achievment :)

I really don't know how you're doing another FF week again though, you crazy lady lol. Good luck with it, I'm behind you 100%

Have a brilliant day xx

I forgot to include this in my main post, but I have also set myself some mini goals. Goals which are achievable and focus on the smaller picture, rather than thinking I absolutely must get to target by such and such a date!! My current goals are:

- To get back my 3.5 Stone Award (0.5lb to go)
- To get back my 4 Stone Award (7.5lb to go)
- To get back down to my lowest weight of 10st 10lb (8lb to go)

I would love if I could achieve these by my birthday, which was 4 weeks away yesterday. Seems very much doable to me! But I shall just stick to plan and see what happens!

Congratulations on the loss! And another week of FF! Are you sure you're feeling ok? Hehe. I think you're mini targets are achievable by your birthday. I've also set a mini target to lose 7lbs in 4 weeks because then it will be mine and DF's 8 year anniversary and I would be back to the weight I was when we first met (roughly). Best of luck with another FF week, think I'll stick to Success Express for now.

Well done on the loss Stevie! I'm sure you could achieve a fab loss just sticking to extra easy though!? Or are you happy to continue with FF? I just couldn't do it! I think our birthdays are around the same time? Mine in July 9th! I also think I may have figured this out last year! :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the loss Stevie! I'm sure you could achieve a fab loss just sticking to extra easy though!? Or are you happy to continue with FF? I just couldn't do it! I think our birthdays are around the same time? Mine in July 9th! I also think I may have figured this out last year! :)

Definitely want to try and stick with FF, as I'm off work next week and would like to give myself a bit of head start. I want to get the control back and have a good loss under my belt next Tuesday and then I will be doing EE for the rest of my week off. It will mean more flexibility for things like our trip to the seaside, etc. I always struggle more when I'm off work, as I'm out of routine, so I really need to have a fantastic week ahead of that!

My birthday is 8th July!! So just a day before yours There's no reason for either of us to forget then, hehe ;) Do you have any plans for your birthday? I won't be doing much - will be going to WI as normal and then will have a nice takeaway and a few drinks (totally off plan and not at all counted) with Warren and the family. Then me and Warren may do something nice on the weekend of it. Can't believe it's like less than 4 weeks away. It definitely doesn't feel like a year since my last! x

The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown - 20lb to go!

Morning Stevie x

Hope yesterday went to plan xx

Unfortunately not :( Breakfast, lunch and tea all to plan, and then it went downhill from there. Scoffed any amount of biscuits and chocolate. What a greedy pig!! I don't know what's wrong with me at the moment, I just can't stop sabotaging myself.

So here I am once again drawing ANOTHER line. I am like a broken record, I know. But I just don't know what else I can do. I have now decided to ditch FF and go "back to basics" and back to what I do best (she says!) - Red and Green days. Maybe the strictness of FF isn't helping, maybe I feel deprived and that's why I'm having these moments (more like days!) of madness and bingeing on crap.

I've decided to draw a line under yesterday, as if it never happend. I will treat today as the start of my new week, even though it will only now be 6 days long rather than 7. As I said, it will be a mixture of Red & Green days and I'm also going back to counting my Syns weekly. It worked so well for me before, and as the saying goes "if it isn't broken, don't fix it". Maybe that's been my problem, too much messing around. Too many desperate measures. And not enough of just sticking to what works.

I am sorry everyone. My diary must be so boring at the moment. It's the same old rubbish week in week out.

Here we go, another fresh start...

Green

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Fruit & Fibre (HExB) with a sliced Banana and Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Roast Chicken flavour Mug Shot
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)
- Apple (S)

Dinner:
- 4 x Quorn Low Fat Sausages (S) served with Sweet Potato Mash, Vegetables (Carrots (S), Broccoli (S), Mushy Peas (SS) and Sweetcorn) and Red Onion Gravy (Red Onions (S) and a Knorr Beef Stock Pot)

Other:
- Salted Caramel HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 350ml Skimmed Milk
Healthy Extra B: 35g Harvest Morn Fruit & Fibre & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 1
Weekly Syns: 1 / 90

Last edited:
Hello gorgeous,

I veered off plan yesterday too, so please don't feel like it's just you! I had such good intentions but then work got stressful, my boss bought biscuits and it went downhill from there. My plan of rogan josh at the indian also went awry as it turns out they had a deal where you got a starter, main, rice, side and naan for £12.95, so went for that. Ridiculously synful.

I know I've got some off-plan things coming up this weekend and I think that makes it really hard for me to focus.

Well done for drawing a line and hope today goes well.

xxx

Hello gorgeous,

I veered off plan yesterday too, so please don't feel like it's just you! I had such good intentions but then work got stressful, my boss bought biscuits and it went downhill from there. My plan of rogan josh at the indian also went awry as it turns out they had a deal where you got a starter, main, rice, side and naan for £12.95, so went for that. Ridiculously synful.

I know I've got some off-plan things coming up this weekend and I think that makes it really hard for me to focus.

Well done for drawing a line and hope today goes well.

xxx

Thanks babe, it's so comforting to know that I'm not alone and that other people do understand. This dieting craic is so bloody hard at times, it really is! Like you, I start out with all good intentions. Everything is planned and organised. And then it just goes downhill. But we have to think of the positives I suppose - we are still here ready to draw a line and start again. It would be so much easier to give up, but then where would we be? We've got to keep going xxx

You can do it chick! I think you were putting yourself under awful pressure and I don't think that ever works! I wasn't on plan yesterday and once I decided to not feel guilty about it, i really felt fine. I said to myself, enjoy it and you'll get back to it tomorrow. I could deprive myself of my syns, cut down on carbs, do success express etc but it's slimming world, it means draw a line, don't feel guilty, go back to eating loads of yum free food, eat superfree, eat up to 15 syns! It's the only way! Otherwise we'd be miserable! And slimming world isn't about that! It's about people who love food, eating good food, feeling satisfied and losing weight! Just remember that! You love slimming world, remember why! xxx

wise words there!

It's pants that you're struggling a bit at the moment, but it will come back to you. We all go through phases of it being hard, and others when it just clicks into place. It's swings and roundabouts. Even if you have a few bad weeks, you'll not undo all the hard work, and you'll motor on again.

Be kind to yourself, have a look back over your old threads and pics, and give yourself credit where it's due. It's bloody hard work, and you've been a trooper at it.

Back