The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown (ok, Target badge)!

Thank you lovely ladies. I am very happy that for once I have not just done a runner and that instead I have come on here to let the voices of reason talk some sense into me.

I honestly was loving the strictness and the structure of FF, but maybe two weeks on the trot is too much? It actually feels like so long since I've just done what I know and love - Red and Green days! So I think maybe I'll enjoy them more now and want to stick to them? That's what I'm hoping anyway. It does feel like a relief and a weight off my shoulders this morning getting back onto "normal" Slimming World, if I'm honest. But I don't want to speak too soon! It was lovely though being able to have a banana with my breakfast, and knowing I can have as much pasta as I want for tea tonight too. The joys of Free / SuperFree food! I'll appreciate them so much more now.

I'm not going to do anything drastic this week. I'm not going to reduce my Syns by loads because of last nights binge - I'll still allow myself 15 per day but counted weekly, so 90 Syns in total (6 days rather than 7) and use them as and when I need them. I know this way works, because I have (or had, rather!) lost 4 stone this way. Mostly enjoying myself whilst doing so too!

I'm taking this day by day, even meal by meal. It's baby steps for me at the moment. I'm certainly not ready to run yet, but I can practice my crawling xx

Change of plan for tea tonight! Was going to be Quorn meatballs and pasta but I really really fancy sausage and mash. So that's what I'm having - Syn free! ;)

Why why why did I ever stop food optimising and start messing around with things!?

Can't wait to tuck in!!

Stevie you're doing so great, no need to apologise to everyone else, it's your journey. And you've done so well so far, you've just took a little scenic detour that's all :)
Food optimising is my favourite thing to do at the moment. It makes me feel so happy that I don't feel hungry and I still feel healthy.

The Princess Diaries ♥ 2014 will be the year I earn my crown - 18lb to go!

Good morning diary, happy Friday! Super excited to be at work today because I know once it's over and done with I'm then off for a week. Woop! :D

Really really enjoyed my first day back on the Food Optimising wagon yesterday. I think that, although the last 6 weeks or so haven't been good for weight loss, what they have made me realise is how generous Slimming World is. That you don't have to be starving or eat miniscule portions. You can eat good, nutritious food. Proper, "normal" food.

I'm having a yummy Red day today and I'm really looking forward to my warm chicken and bacon salad for tea tonight! This is how today is looking overall - will update if anything changes...

Red

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Fruit & Fibre (HExB) with a sliced Banana and Milk (HExA)

Lunch:
- Pineapple (S), Melon (SS), Watermelon (S), Strawberries (SS) and Grapes
- Strawberry Danio (1 Syn)

Dinner:
- Chargrilled Chicken Breast (S), Bacon and Grilled Halloumi (HExA) on a bed of Mixed Leaves (S) and Cucumber (S). Topped with 2 x tbsp Lighter Than Light Mayo (1 Syn)

Other:
- Marshmallow and Vanilla Yogurt Honey Monster "Stix" (3 Syns)
- Banana Soreen Lunchbox Loaf (5 Syns)
- Peanut Heaven HiFi (HExB)

Healthy Extra A: 350ml Skimmed Milk & 35g Halloumi
Healthy Extra B: 35g Harvest Morn Fruit & Fibre & 1 x HiFi

Daily Syns: 10
Weekly Syns: 11 / 90

Last edited:
You must be enjoying your lie-in this morning Stevie. Hope you've had a nice weekend.

Hi Stevie,

Hope you enjoyed your weekend, and enjoy your week off work this week - Well jel because the weather is amazing! Xx

I swear you live in another country emma. Its all cloudy and grey here and about to pour down. :(

I swear you live in another country emma. Its all cloudy and grey here and about to pour down. :(

Its actually rained down south today :(

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Missing you Stevie, I know I don't comment much but I love reading your diary and seeing your yummy food on *********. Come back soon x

I agree with cheese thief! I love reading your diary and you absence is making my lunch breaks a bit dull lol hurry back! We are here if you need us :) xx

Back