The prodigal son returns...

j-lo_00b

Success leads to success
Hey Lipotrimmers :)

Im a woman not a man which may have mislead you in the title :) But I do feel like the Prodigal son returning after so much excess and having to get down on my knees and pray for forgiveness.

If anyone remembers me, I was on Lipotrim May 2009- Sept 2009 having lost 3.5 stone and 3 dress sizes :)

Anywho guess what?? Ive been so naughty- I now have put 2.5 stones back on :( Albeit it has taken a year, it is still not good enough. I dont have any excuses really apart from the fact I was in a happy r/ship, liked to drink (im at uni), have given up smoking for 5 months now and thought I was invincible in my new slim body.

Over the summer I could not afford the shakes so brought cheaper alternatives online and couldnt even get past day one, but lo and behold im back on lipotrim and this is day 4 without a single blip. I LOVE this programme its so strict there is no room for misdemeanour, last time I was 100% all the way through :)

So here I am again starting my journey with my old friend lipotrim, im just hoping this time I can totally re-educate my eating habits.

Was wondering whether anybody on the programme is taking anti-depressants with the shakes and if it has affected weight loss?

Jodie x x

Last edited:
Welcome back and good luck! least the lesson is learnt and you'll be on the straight and narrow now x

Hiya..I am back too. I remember you. I have put on most of the 4 stone I lost. Like you say it just goes to she we are not invincible when we are slimmer! I learned a huge huge lesson, and will be ready for the re-feed challenge when the time comes

Good luck on your journey, we'll all be here to help. They are all as nice as last time :D

I was on Antidepressants last time around and still am, it hasn't affected any of my losses. However would like to use that as an excuse for last weeks WI cos' as you can see it was rubbish!

Welcome back Jodie... Good luck hun.. It is always nice for us newbies to hear from people who have done it before..

Look forward to hearing all your advice x x x

welcome back, dont fret, ive done it too, a few times actually! lol.... good luck...

Thanks guys, ive had a crappy few days with going into ketosis, being so busy and unable to sleep, but today I feel great- It must be the K-Train- wooooo! :p :D Lipotrim Rocks Socks :Dx

good luck on your journey chick x x

This is end of day 3 for me been hardest of all the days so far but been 100%...good luck! i hope that "K" thingy kicks in for me soon and i stop feeling hungry

jo

Hi j-lo

I certainly remember you, I started last year May 09/Sept 09...ditto all of your last :(. So we are in the same boat hon. End of day 3 for me and to be honest I feel darn lousy and hungry, but having done this before I know the 1st week is the worst of it.
Just glad to be be among the company of fellow 'humans', we aren't perfect, but boy I'm going to make certain I make a HUGE effort next time to maintain.
Good luck and :welcome2: back!!

I certainly remember you, I started last year May 09/Sept 09...ditto all of your last :(. So we are in the same boat hon. End of day 3 for me and to be honest I feel darn lousy and hungry, but having done this before I know the 1st week is the worst of it.
Just glad to be be among the company of fellow 'humans', we aren't perfect, but boy I'm going to make certain I make a HUGE effort next time to maintain.
Good luck and :welcome2: back!!
Hey I remember you too hon :) Yes we are all just human and hey we may not have got the hang of it last time but, this time were back to kick butt! I like to think of this programme as giving up smoking you have to get there fag by fag and to remember we have been eating bad food for many many years and it is a hard habit to change. But having found it so hard to get back on the wagon I think its a lesson learnt. Im on day 7 now :D I havent weighed TOTM came yday, and I dont wanna get sad over the scales, ive got some exante packets which I will use until monday (fingers crossed) so our weigh days will be the same. Welcome back too hun and hope you feel better soon, nah no need for hope, YOU KNOW how amazing ketosis is. Its so weird right now not feeling hungry, makes me think how ive just stuffed for sake of it :(

But here we are older and certainly wiser! Best of luck to one and all :D x x

This is end of day 3 for me been hardest of all the days so far but been 100%...good luck! i hope that "K" thingy kicks in for me soon and i stop feeling hungry

jo

Hey hon, trust me you will start to 'feel the magic' of ketosis begin to kick in soon. For now glug that water to keep the hunger pangs at bay!! Best of luck for first WI x x

Back