The Pudgy Panda's Slim Fast Diary

PandaPudge

Ive been on Slimfast since last Tuesday and so far, I am down 8lbs :) Ive been doing a shake for brekkie, string cheese and mandarins mostly for snacks, a meal bar for lunch and then a 600-800 calorie meal for dinner (been trying to keep that healthy, but Chinese take away found its way into my mouth last week :p). Easter is the first day that I went off the plan, having a shake for breakfast and then (small) portions of buffet items for lunch/dinner. Didn't overeat though, which is HUGE for me.

Ill be using this as a diary for my food, just to keep me accountable :)

Monday, April 1st

B- Milk Chocolate shake
S- String cheese
L- Chocolate brownie meal bar
S- String cheese
D- Popcorn chicken salad with garlic bread
S- No-pudge brownie with light cool whip

Last edited:
Today feels like a good day :) Had my morning shake with 1/2 a banana; will have the other 1/2 for lunch with my bar. Can't decide whether I want to be "good" or "bad" for dinner...hanging out with my bf and we will either do salads or take away from someplace (sadly, craving a Mcdonalds sandwich & fries :p ). I feel like I really know how to eat in moderation now, way more than I did a week ago, and therefore, the thought of McDonalds or ANY takeaway for that matter, doesn't scare me. The meal I am planning at McDonalds has 610 calories in it.

B- Shake & 1/2 banana
S- 2 mandarins
L- Meal bar & 1/2 banana
S- nothing
D- Either a chicken sandwich and jr fries or a chicken salad
S- No-pudge brownie

Had 2 horrible, horrible days. First off, let me mention that I am an extreme binge eater. I had curbed all inklings to binge for about a week, then ate a bunch of fatty crap on Wed & Thurs. Now I dont want to eat. Ever again. Unfortunately, I wouldnt live very long if I did this. Plus, I couldnt go that long without eating. I used to starve myself and I went 4 days on just water before, but thats it.

So Ive decided that I am going to STOP eating for pleasure and START eating out of necessity. This means 3 meals and fruit flavoured tea for evening pudding. It will be hard at first but I WILL have a heart attack if I dont do something, and fast :/

So this is Fridays tentative diary:

B- Slimfast shake and banana
L- Slimfast meal bar and 2 clementines
D- Chicken egg noodle soup and salad
P- Fruit flavoured tea

Its bordering on a VLCD but I am at least 100lbs overweight so this will be ok for a while. Plus, some days my dinner will be bigger. But NO fast food, NO binging.

I hate being disgusted with myself :/

We all have those feelings of disgust so you're definitely not alone there! We all have bad days but look at what you have lost already! That's a brilliant start! :D

Its so sad when you see people start their diariy and then dont come on again. I hope that falling off the wagon doesnt put you off as even elite athletes have a false start sometimes!!
look forward to seeing you back on soon
x

Back