The ramblings of a Cheeky Pasterfield

Hope you feel better soon xx

I want a little a fitbit :( lol so I can see how many calories I burn.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya all, even though I feel pants I did do my trampette lol although I did have to dash to the loo half way through lol

18 mins (5 mins warm up, 10 mins focused exercising and 3 mins cool down I burnt 118 calories.

I'm well chuffed :) thinking I'll do 15 mins in the morning b4 getting the kids up and 15 mins in the evening.

Hiya all, even though I feel pants I did do my trampette lol although I did have to dash to the loo half way through lol 18 mins (5 mins warm up, 10 mins focused exercising and 3 mins cool down I burnt 118 calories. I'm well chuffed :) thinking I'll do 15 mins in the morning b4 getting the kids up and 15 mins in the evening.

Great exercise for your pelvic floors too :)

Think im due on as my lower back and stomach are starting to ache :(

Good morning everyone. Really wanted to do my trampette this morning but my stomach cramps are really bad (was doubled up :( )

I'm not in my local office and I'm feeling ill prepared :( but least I'm calorie counting and there's a Sainsbury so ill be able to find something that will work.

Catch up with you all later xx

Ooo hun totally sympathies with you :(

Still like it this morning but nothing as of yet xx just put stew in slow cooker ready for later then need to cook some more soup too as got one portion of butternut squash left :)

Since the new year I've felt so demotivated, I'm not interested in work and I have that constant drawn feeling to being home. I'm not my usual bouncy self and I've realised it's my SAD. I've felt low and it wasn't until we had a really sunny Saturday where I was brimming with energy and 'life' that I realised my SAD is upon me :(

I don't become seriously depressed but I do get withdrawn and quiet which isn't typically me.

It's actually a relief as least I know why I'm craving to be at home. Surprisingly this year is 'stronger' some years winter passes me by with no problems.

I'm feeling better as I now feel okay with myself if you know what I mean xx

I think when you realise the issue and acknowledge it you take back your power in the situation. You then see the options to move you forwards, sending love x x

Since the new year I've felt so demotivated, I'm not interested in work and I have that constant drawn feeling to being home. I'm not my usual bouncy self and I've realised it's my SAD. I've felt low and it wasn't until we had a really sunny Saturday where I was brimming with energy and 'life' that I realised my SAD is upon me :(

I don't become seriously depressed but I do get withdrawn and quiet which isn't typically me.

It's actually a relief as least I know why I'm craving to be at home. Surprisingly this year is 'stronger' some years winter passes me by with no problems.

I'm feeling better as I now feel okay with myself if you know what I mean xx

At least u know the root of your slight depression which is a good thing and you have me to.torment u lol xz

Thank you both xx

It's lovely being on here. I can talk to you and others and it's simple.

At the moment at work I just don't want to talk. I'm happy to sit in the office being quiet and just poodling along.

Where's here I want to talk. Feels a lot more honest here and people are truly interested in you where's at work its all fake x

Back