The ravings and cravings of a pesky pescetarian

Goody

Well, I enjoy reading other people's diaries so much I thought I'd start one myself. Though I won't really have time to write anything until after the weekend because this week is, and continues to be, crazy.

Anyway, foodwise (for that is why we are here) I've been good, not perfect (a couple of rogue hot chocolates with marshmallows and an unexpected orange Club biscuit) but compared to the carnage that was my diet before I've done very well. Sunday will be a challenge as I'm at an exhibition with a vintage tea party thrown in.... but that'll be after weigh-in so I shall not worry at this point.

Good luck with your diary, I've just started one in the hopes it will keep me on the straight and narrow.

Glad I'm not the only one who has unexpected biscuits jumping out at them lol! The vintage tea party sounds fun, have a good time, if it's after WI at least you have the reast of the week to claw back any little accidents :)

Candygirl69uk said:
Good luck with your diary, I've just started one in the hopes it will keep me on the straight and narrow.

Glad I'm not the only one who has unexpected biscuits jumping out at them lol! The vintage tea party sounds fun, have a good time, if it's after WI at least you have the reast of the week to claw back any little accidents :)

Thank you and good luck with yours too. How is it going so far?

Last week I had an unexpected Alpen Light but I think I sleep ate because it was the middle of the night! I really need to figure out a way of stopping that!

Popping by to subscribe x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just love your way with words, unexpected :D:D:D:D As long as you count them in you'll be ok. SW gives you permission not to be guilty!

Hello, newbie here popping in to say hello and all that. I too have the problem of the unexpected, though mine usually comes in liquid form :D:party0016:

yorkshire-rose said:
Hello, newbie here popping in to say hello and all that. I too have the problem of the unexpected, though mine usually comes in liquid form :D:party0016:

I don't have many unexpected liquids....unless there's the promise of tiny marsh mallows on top. They don't really work on wine or beer, do they? Thanks for saying hi! Hope things are going well for you. X

Goody said:
I just ate a bit of uncooked Quorn bacon because I didn't know it needed cooking. Am I going to die?

Lol hopefully you won't die, and it's not like eating uncooked meat so you should be safe lol. Though crazy people do that Bleh! X

icklerockchick said:
Lol hopefully you won't die, and it's not like eating uncooked meat so you should be safe lol. Though crazy people do that Bleh! X

I'm pleased to report that so far I am still alive. Thank you for your reassurance, it would be most inconvenient to die this weekend! :D x

Popping in to subscribe and say good luck with the weight loss! :D xxx

I had an awful one last week! Tbh, I don't really have much advice other than drink more water. It took ages for mine to go :( Hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Back