The re-education of Ploody.

ploddy

Sunday 22nd January 2012

Ok I'm supping my final in un-syned red wine.. Sat on-the verge of restarting my diet. Knowing it the best thing to do and the only thing to do!! I need to drop my last 2 st. In the next 6 months my first goal is 18th of feb, my sis is 40 and has a weekend out in Cardiff planned I want to look good for this shin-dig, but its only the first big goal.

B= scramble eggs
Bacon
Baked beans

D=Roast chicken without skin

Syns= red wine x3 glasses 15

Excercise = 90 mins of spin class.

Hope I can keep the momentum up feeling strong at the mo or is that the wine?? Ha ha who cares... Tally hoo!!

Just spent the weekend with my younger sister who turns 40 on Wednesday. What an inspiration!!! When we were growing up we were the over weight children in the family but it never bothered us to much she always popular at school and good company. She now has 3 children and managed to lose 6 stones in the last year and a half to celebrate her 40th birthday. I just like to say I love her to pieces and she has spurned me on to lose the last 2 stones before I turn 42 this year.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there,
I can kind of relate to the sister thing, my sister has lost around 6 stone in under 2 years for one reason only to donate her kidney to my brother..... they are such an inspiration siblings! I have lost over 2 and a half stone since the middle of September last year and have at least 2 more to go. I look at my sister and her attitude towards herself... 'I did it not for vanity but to make myself healthy for my brother'... I hold that thought when I feel I am going off track.

Good luck with the last 2 xx

Back