The Really Funny Pictures Thread!

yes..that site is so funny, my son showed it to me. It lifts my spirits and takes my mind of food...so thought I would share it with you...

Please post your own funnys on here too we all need to have a laugh to keep us going at times.

Jennyxxx

Oh my god!

I dont post much but i have to after seeing that pic of the skeletal woman!

How is she still alive? There looks like theres barely enough room in her arms for blood to flow!

That makes me feel ill! And it looks like shes about to take part in a fashion show, that is just disgusting!

Someone attach her to a drip quick!!

Just awful!!

OMG! That poor girl :( Now that's an eating disorder that I'm sure glad I don't have!

Attachments

• exercise.jpg
    exercise.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 21,005
This is soooo not true! :D

jjy9ls

No secrets in Essex

If anyone does press that button, you can sleep soundly with the certain knowledge the Essex Geezers will be safe.
099_not_so_secret.jpg

Isobel1965 said:
http://viral.lycos.co.uk/attachments/3939/Orgasmic_Simulator2.htm

Hope this works - I got it in an email from Kelly and it's fab - but a bit norty! lol

love

To me it just demonstrates that men are very busy and important people and don't have the time to get up to no good.

As my old Home Economics teacher used to say, if it takes longer than an ad break, it's taking too long. Mind you, she was talking about boiling the perfect egg ;)

The September Vodka Frenzy

Well, you have got to wash down the vodka with something, haven't you?Newcastle.jpeg

Isobel1965 said:
virginville.jpg

Newsflash.......The VFBC has been moved from the toon!

If this is where the VFBC is heading, I'll cancel my CDC training and book the first bus out of town. :p :p

Back