The Really Funny Pictures Thread!

Mrs Depp said:
Couldn't you dress up your prince Eric to look like him? I'm sure he'd be more than willing as long as you do the Keira thang!

Then I can have the other one!;)

Carolxxx

hahahahahah - I'm all for dressing up Eric as a pirate but I'd have to be Cameron Diaz for him...ooh no - he'd want me to be her in There's something about Mary! LMTO!

Brad0053 said:
Some say I could have doubled for Johnny Depp. Unfortunately it was while in the Willy Wonka role :eek: :eek:

Haha! I'm sure you were better looking as WW than he was! That's the only time I haven't fancied him! Something about him wearing that bobbed wig and false teeth and the Jacko type voice! Eeeuuww!

Carolxxx

Sorry, did I say Willy Wonka, I meant 21 Jump Street.

Everyone tells me, so it must be true.

Brad0053 said:
Sorry, did I say Willy Wonka, I meant 21 Jump Street.

Everyone tells me, so it must be true.

No - I think I saw you as him in What's eating Gilbert Grape - ahhhh - such a beautiful young boy!!!!!

Good thing I gave up teaching! LMTO!

Mrs Depp said:
I can just imagine the 15yr olds lusting after your voluptuousness Isobel!

hahahahhahaha - I knew I was in for an interesting time when the year 7s started getting hormones! They grow up so fast these days!

Isobel1965 said:
hahahahhahaha - I knew I was in for an interesting time when the year 7s started getting hormones! They grow up so fast these days!

Tell me about it I've got a 12 year old son! Hormones all over the place! He tells me he fancies some of the young gals I work with (some are only 17 or 18!)

Back