THE REVIEW

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
If anyone remembers i'm having a review with big boss - its in 5mins so i'll keep you posted as to whether my stressing was worth it! xxx

hope its gone well!

Hi you two! Thanks for the luck.

it was fine after all! more of a planning for the next year (its the start of our financial year you see) rather than reviewing my efforts!! phew!

He's offered to fund a course i wanna do as well so that's cracking news! saves me about a grand!

:D

more money for skinny minny clothes :D

Well done Sarah Lou! Great news about him paying for your course, as Kels said more money to spend on you.

All that stressing was worth it!

X

Hi Sarah,
glad everything worked out for you, things are looking brighter now eh!!.
Great news about the course, good for you.
Doirin

WOOP WOOP! All that stress for naffin! And that's great about the funding. Lord knows I coulda done with my course bein funded. Instead I got a big fat NOOO in the form of an absent letter. Ah well I says.

Glad everything went ok and as your saving money spend a little on yourself you deserve a little treat :D (not food though )

debz x

Great news and glad you had that out of the way!

Aw I'm so glad it went well hun!

Great news that your course is funded...and by next weigh in you're going to be well past the half-way point. Life is looking GOOD for you hun!!!

xxx

so after a successful review, big boss has since spent every minute on my case!! how bloody annoying! talk about dr jeckell & mr hyde! xx

great that it went ok chick, and even better hes guna fund a course for you :D

Back