ProPoints The road to fruition.

Well done for ur loss :) keep up the fab work xx

I actually ran for 5 minutes without stopping - TWICE!!!! A total of 16 minutes this times and although it was hard I did it and I am very proud. Thanks for your support. Have to do it again 2 more times this week, which is fine as I am still on holiday (2 weeks left of the summer - booooo)
Have a good week everyone x

Hey! That's a fantastic loss so far...well done!
AND all that running, Looks like you will soon be getting to your goal at that rate....:)

Thanks Emmaline, I think I really have the running bug now, well done to you on your losses, keep going x

Hi
You are doing fab with the ww and c25k. I have just restarted c25k and am about the start week 3 - very nervous but excited about 3 mins running but, like you, I think I have the running bug

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck with week 3 twinmum. I'm about to start week 5 (tomorrow), when I started I didn't think I could run 30 seconds let alone 5 minutes. I will be running 8 minutes (twice) tomorrow and then 20 minutes by the end of the week. Watch this space. Good luck again, let me know how you get on.

2lbs off today, so pleased as I am running/walking a lot and thought it might slow down my losses. Started week 5 of the C25K today and ran for 5 minutes 3 times!!! Gets harder as the week progresses and by the end of the week I would have ran for a 20 minute stretch. I will report back later in the week.

Great weight loss and well done on the running. :D

Well done on loss :) I are doing o well :) xx

Woop!!!! Well done u!!!! Fab loss and fantastic exercising xx

Back