The roller coaster diet food diary

2.5lbs lost yesterday so 7lb in total. A bit confused because the scales said I had lost 3lb but the screen they use said 2.5... I'm not sure what that's about... So not the best night last night... Had the nacho feast which was fine but prior to that has some meats... Parma ham, chorizo and salami slices... Also coleslaw. Then about 5 vodkas but home style shots.. Anyhow back on it today... Nice cooked breakfast.

Well done on 2.5lbs after you were worried you might not lose weight. That's great :) I absolutely love cake. I'll have to browse the recipe section to see if I can find a low-syn cake recipe (not holding out much hope here!) haha.

Also it's great that you're straight back on track today :)

Hey Emma.. Thanks :)

There is a 1/2 syn cake recipe that's pretty popular.. I've not tried it tho!

I've bought some scan bran this week to try and make some cheese and marmite muffins with my healthy extras...

How you feeling for weigh in tomorrow?

image-3652181117.jpg

Nice lamb dinner... Roasted potatoes and butternut squash in fry light... Syns for the gravy and mint sauce.

Yummy!

No alcohol today :)

I'm feeling pretty excited about the first weigh-in! I've literally never eaten this much salad in my life so I'll be gutted if I haven't lost anything. Although I think it's probably physically impossible not to lose anything because I've definitely eaten less than I've burned off. I'm hoping ideally for 3-4lbs but I'd settle for 2. 1lb would be a bit of an insult after all my hard work haha.

I'm feeling pretty excited about the first weigh-in! I've literally never eaten this much salad in my life so I'll be gutted if I haven't lost anything. Although I think it's probably physically impossible not to lose anything because I've definitely eaten less than I've burned off. I'm hoping ideally for 3-4lbs but I'd settle for 2. 1lb would be a bit of an insult after all my hard work haha.

Good luck... As you say it sounds like you have made big changes so you would think it would be physically impossibly not to lose weight... I will wait to hear :)

4lbs off :) Not a bad start. Set my target for 3lbs next week to get half a stone. Might be pushing it a bit but I'll give it my best shot. When's your weigh-in?

4lbs off :) Not a bad start. Set my target for 3lbs next week to get half a stone. Might be pushing it a bit but I'll give it my best shot. When's your weigh-in?

Yay! Well done :) mine is say mornings... Not feeling too hopeful this week as I had a pretty bad weekend and the scales are not happy (of course I don't weigh myself at home ;-) but I guess I have a few days to sort it out :)

Well done again :)

B - stewed rhubarb (0.5 syns) with quark. 2 x alpen light bars and a banana

L - slow cooker beef casserole and potato wedges

S - satsuma and 2 biscuits (7 syns)

T - frittata type thing... Potato, Broccoli, baby corn, cherry tomatoes, onions, courgette, cream cheese (4 syns) and 3 eggs.

Hexa - 250 ml dark choc soya milk
Hexb - 2 x alpen light

Well done on your past 2 losses !
And hope the scales are kind next weigh in :)
That lamb dinner looked good, haven't had lamb in.....too long :)
Frittata sounds good too, need to make something like that myself :)...the sort of meal you can bung anything in :)

Well done on your past 2 losses ! And hope the scales are kind next weigh in :) That lamb dinner looked good, haven't had lamb in.....too long :) Frittata sounds good too, need to make something like that myself :)...the sort of meal you can bung anything in :)

I LOVE lamb! I stocked up the freezer at Easter when it was cheap :)

I am usually so organised but not tonight hence the frittata thingy... Was nice tho!

Miss a couple of days but been on plan... No weigh in the morning as I've escaped the Tour De Yorkshire in York by coming away! Taken a holiday week...

In the last couple of days I've enjoyed jambalaya made with Tesco paste.. 16 for the whole jar.. Says it serves 4 but it made 8 as very spicy!! So 2 syns per person plus 2.5 syns for chorizo... Optional but super tasty!

Anyhow I've decided that I'm going have a week on red days... I've dug out the old plan and I think this I'll do better having two b choices and the option to have 2 a choices.. I lost most weight doing that in the past. Back home Monday night so will start Tuesday.

Until then extra easy - ish.. Going to a good festival today so likely I'll have a burger or some other street food.. Home cooked curry tonight the and had a Sw friendly breakfast so not all bad..

Enjoy your bank holiday weekend :)

I love food festivals! Street food is amazing, hope you had a good time :) I avoided the Tour de Yorkshire too by heading back to Newcastle for the weekend.

Made it back to Leeds in time for my weigh in though and managed to beat my 3lb goal by losing 4.5lbs! Got my half stone award and was slimmer of the week too :)

Hope you have a good week!

I love food festivals! Street food is amazing, hope you had a good time :) I avoided the Tour de Yorkshire too by heading back to Newcastle for the weekend. Made it back to Leeds in time for my weigh in though and managed to beat my 3lb goal by losing 4.5lbs! Got my half stone award and was slimmer of the week too :) Hope you have a good week!

That's brilliant :) well done!

The food festival was good but the weather was awful... Went to see demo's by gok wan and Paul Hollywood... Alan Carr turned up to the gok wan one and sat just in front of us which was funny!

The trains from Manc were severely delayed or cancelled last night so came in the car but was late so not very organised for my red days.. So Tesco delivery coming tonight with lots of chicken and I'll get sorted and start tomorrow!

Hey...

Back on track today!

B - quark, 50ml choc soya milk (1 syn) 35g oats (Hexb) and frozen berries

L - pasta, tomato sauce with herbs and Sw meatballs

T - undecided... I've got lots of large portobello mushrooms to use up... Thinking of stuffing a couple or 3 ;-) with low fat cream cheese and quark and some chorizo maybe and a sprinkle of cheese and smash to crisp them up.. 19 syns left for the day so I'll decided when I get home.

Tesco delivery coming at 10pm (cheap slot) so red days only from tomorrow to get some weight off... I will miss my potato tho so likely to use that as one of my Hexb most days at lunch.

I have found that have less carbs at tea works better for me... Stocked up on BNS to fool myself :)

Hey...

Back on track today!

B - quark, 50ml choc soya milk (1 syn) 35g oats (Hexb) and frozen berries

L - pasta, tomato sauce with herbs and Sw meatballs

T - undecided... I've got lots of large portobello mushrooms to use up... Thinking of stuffing a couple or 3 ;-) with low fat cream cheese and quark and some chorizo maybe and a sprinkle of cheese and smash to crisp them up.. 19 syns left for the day so I'll decided when I get home.

Tesco delivery coming at 10pm (cheap slot) so red days only from tomorrow to get some weight off... I will miss my potato tho so likely to use that as one of my Hexb most days at lunch.

I have found that have less carbs at tea works better for me... Stocked up on BNS to fool myself :)

Probably a stupid question, but what is BNS?

I also find that cutting down on carbs seems to help, I'm thinking about trying a couple of EESP days next week to see how I get on with that to try and cut down on carbs. Let me know how your red days go! :)

Probably a stupid question, but what is BNS? I also find that cutting down on carbs seems to help, I'm thinking about trying a couple of EESP days next week to see how I get on with that to try and cut down on carbs. Let me know how your red days go! :)

Butternut squash :) I love it!

Ahhh I should have known that! I love it too :)

Waitrose current have an offer on their frozen stuff... 5 for £6 a few Sw friendly things but one is 500g bags of BNS which is great... Going to try and get some this week

I'm more of an Aldi or Asda kinda girl haha. I love Aldi for fruit and veg - so much cheaper and better quality than most of the big supermarkets :)

I'm more of an Aldi or Asda kinda girl haha. I love Aldi for fruit and veg - so much cheaper and better quality than most of the big supermarkets :)

Yeah me too for fruit and veg to be honest but I don't drive and the nearest one is two bus drives away and I have a broken wrist so it's a bit of an adventure!!!

So the delivery is finally here!! Yay :)

Chicken rogan josh is in the slow cooker... Smells good :)

Back