The Room 101 Thread...

Waiting half an hour to get through to my bank to ask a simple question, then getting someone in India who can only stick to scripted responses and I can't understand a word they say, grrrr! And no, I'm not racist, OH is half Indian.

Have a nice day!

JudeX

Waiting half an hour to get through to my bank to ask a simple question, then getting someone in India who can only stick to scripted responses and I can't understand a word they say, grrrr! And no, I'm not racist, OH is half Indian.

Have a nice day!

JudeX

oooh yes that's another pet hate of mine.....!!! Also when you answer your phone and there is a delay and then someone pipes up I've won a holiday..... yeah right.....I ain't that lucky....LOL:rolleyes:

Ok rant coming up........all people who drop litter can go in room 101 :mad:

It is such a selfish, disgusting and thoughtless act. Why do people want to wade through streets full of crap ?

I've heard the excuse "Oh it gives people jobs to pick it up" :mad: :mad: :mad:

but those people could be employed doing other things for the councils rather than wasting their time on that.

Seeing kids doing it is even more depressing as it means their parents have never taught them any better. :sigh:

Ahhhh, feel much better for that, thanks Icemoose :D

lol!! you better go off to the threadstoppers and confess your thread stopping sins!!!;););)

In room 101 I would like to put the people who are trying to sell youstuff for your nails. They get right in your face and say "can I ask you a question?" (because that wasn't one???) and then try and grab your hand to look at your nails........then you have to hit them to get past.

They do it to me every time.........have they not realised I just hit them and walk??:rolleyes:

People who make those loo roll dispensers that mean you have to put your arm up inside the damn thing to get the paper if you can find the start thats is!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!

I'd like to put Richard and Judy into room 101.

They are so creepy:blahblah: telling their guests how wonderful and beautiful they all are. It makes me want to puke.:sick:

If I can only pick one of them it would definitely be Richard. He thinks so much of himself and that he is somehow the coolest :cool: middle aged man on the telly.

I guess being in the public eye all these years skews their self perception but I think they have always been pretty irritating so deserve to finally be put into room 101.:bliss:

Bet you didn't know I had it in me to be such a b***tch. :devilangel: National Treasures are you saying!:rolleyes:

Dizzy x

Im with you on that one Dizzy, Richard thinks he is it and if his head gets any bigger it will hopefully explode.......we can hope.!

Job interviews. Especially when they give you an ofsted 1 for your lesson, the rest of the faculty want you, the head says your interview was the best BUT the blurk they gave it to talked more about ICT than you.... mother of god. What does a girl have to do....???

:badmood: Bl**dy Gillian McKeith and her fake qualifications! Why oh why did channel 4 give such a faker her own tv show where she can influence people? I think its irresponsible! And she in soooo condescending. Just wanna slap her!!!

Ooooooh Bex yes - that McKeith woman infuriates me, mostly because she is SOOOOOO rude. The way she talks to people is appalling, I wouldn't have any clients if I talked like that. And in my opinion she is the worst example of her diet, she always looks awful, old & haggard, hardly a shining example of good health!

Harumph - rant over :p

My 101 entry for today is ox tongue!

I mean come on!! it's a tongue!!

M.

that ox tongue remark has made me wanna put something in room 101.

people who offer u food and wait til ur half way thru eating something before telling u what it is!!

my mother made me an ox tongue sarnie once and i was 3 bites into it b4 i knew. I mean good god!!! she had NEVER bought anything like that before so how was I meant to know?? she bought it cos my visiting cousin liked it. ruddy woman.

in fact...can i just stick my mum in here? would it help my arguement if i said she is the worst driver on earth? 15 miles an hour (30 if its a dual carriageway) then tries to go all the way around a round-a-bout on the outside lane without indicating once! no matter how many times u try to tell her that she needs to start off inside then work her way to outside when her turning comes... she doesnt "get" it. she still doesnt get it when people beep and curse at her. Pop my dad in as well. he screams like a girl when she does all this. understandably, of course but he should know by now not to keep getting in a car with her LOL

I would like to put our car in today...its a mondeo estate, the doors is bust, the sunroof leaks, the central locking plays up and it generally looks like a heap of c**p ......oooops lol. I meant scrap.
Its ready for the scrap yard thats for sure, but as its still got tax and valid mot he wont ditch it.

Ok Im putting in members of the public! Im demented at work, why does everyone call the Police. We had someone phone us to report a gas leak today PHONE THE GAS BOARD :mad:

We have people phone us to report fires!! Why?? Surely the Fire Service are better equipped :rolleyes:

Or they phone to report someones collapsed - PHONE AN AMBULANCE!!!

Noone seems to be able to phone the correct agency, they just phone us for absolutely everything

Room 101 for the lot of them

PS I'm with Starlight on the members of the public thing too. I work in Asda on the checkouts and at least 10 times each day I get customers asking if we stock say, milk, why isn't there any in the fridge? Err Duh! Because people are buying them!! :eek: :mad:

I don't stock the shop I scan shopping but people still expect me to know everything! If there's no barcode on an item they say, "They're £2.99" or whatever, well yes, but I still can't sell it to them without the barcode:rolleyes:

Back