The Room 101 Thread...

right for me its gotta a be the picture loan advert why make it look soooo easy to get a loan when its secured on your house and you end up paying soooooo much interest plus her voice is sooo fake "josh dads found yer scoooer" arghhhhhhh

the family who live over the road 4 cars!!!! and one always 1 day of the week son no 2 parks outside my house !!!! ive only got a small road that is shut off with bollards half way down i wouldnt mind but they live the other end !!!!!!

right for me its gotta a be the picture loan advert why make it look soooo easy to get a loan when its secured on your house and you end up paying soooooo much interest plus her voice is sooo fake "josh dads found yer scoooer" arghhhhhhh

How rude is she? If I was on the other end of the phone Id tell her to blooming well call back when she could pay attention to the call.

I hate the other advert for them too... that muppet whos being filmed by his wife... WHY? Why would you film someone phoning for a loan :mad:

nice one mr moose i hate all the debt adverts on tv too charge people a f****** fortune when they can use that money to pay its ok i work with people in financial difficulties and we advise them to go to a non fee charging company plus there always on during the day some of us do work maybe strange hrs 1-9 ! and dont need all these ads

ooooooooough the public!!!! aaaaaaaargh!!!!! public, on the phone to you about their computer. :banghead:

"Err.........where is the space bar? where is the address bar??"-come on!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead: heeeeeeelllllllllllooooooooooooo, do you have a computer? or are you just being funny and playing with the microwave?:sigh:

There should be a test before some people are allowed to own a computer!:read:

I wanna put some bath hotels in as they will charge you for a 2 night stay at weekends for 1 night......in one way I know where they are coming from but come on....!

quote]

Ooooh kitty kat - I agree and the one with the picture loan one with the bloke on the phone who is going to footie is even more annoying.....grrrrr.....:(

I hate the other advert for them too... that muppet whos being filmed by his wife... WHY? Why would you film someone phoning for a loan :mad:

LMFAO! That really made me laugh out loud.

M.

Back