Giving the 1000 plan a go!

hi shanny, been a bit awol today. have been driving around hunting for a new car! then went out this evening for my sister in laws birthday. i was designated driver, so on orange juice and lemonade.

porridge for breakfast, then we were out for hours car hunting. i turned down mcdonalds and had a sandwich from the petrol station.

so today was off plan, but in a controlled way. back on it tomorrow and am pleased with the scales already. dont know how much they are down, but they are down which is the main thing.

First of all like rachy says I would definately report the horrible nurse, she had no right to speak to you in that way. I cannot stand the nurses at our practice they are dreadful, and I aviod them at all costs, and always insist on seeing one of the male doctors, (cause the female doctors at our practice are even worse than the nurses) whereas the male doctors are lovely and gentle, and encouraging, the female ones and nurses are arrogant and rude and quite rough when doing any procedure and the way they speak to patinets aarrghhh!!!!!

AS for the diet 1000 sounds like a good plan and as long as you aviod carbs and stick to mainly protein you should be fine. Good luck

Oh my days, what an awful couple of days. Spent Saturday car hunting, test driving etc. Then Sunday went to pick up the car we had chosen (private sale) and while driving the 120 miles home, the car broke down. RAC towed me back to my mechanic so I'm waiting for the outcome of that.

While all this palarva was going on, I was getting phone calls from paypal and my bank, which I couldn't cope with at the time (stranded on the motorway). When I called my bank when I got home they wouldnt speak to me, said I had to go into branch with ID. All my accounts, internet/telephone banking had been frozen. Went into branch today and my account had been hacked! Luckily they did get anything, the bank did it's job and froze it all in time.

But seriously, what a rubbish weekend!

Diet wise, on plan yesterday, off plan today. With no car, no way of getting to shops and no bank card I was stuck with what I could find in the cupboard which turned out to be super noodles. Then had spag bol for tea, which wasn't necessary but was my usual sulking turn to food trick.

Anyway, I know I will have topped up my carb stores now, so a couple of days back on plan and I will be back on track. The scales are still looking good, though tomorrow I am going to see a gain gauranteed. Might just not weigh for a couple of days.

Hopefully everyone else had a nice weekend at least :)

Back