the scales broke!

tallsarah

Silver Member
went to weigh in, paid my money and then the scales were not working, so no WI. I weighed myself when I got back home on the Wii, it showed a 4.5 lbs losss, I know it does not count, but if that has shown on SW scales I would have hit my target and some! Just have to be patient for another week I suppose!

Don't get too excited just incase!!! I got on the wii before my weigh in and it said a 3lb loss but when I got weighed in class I'd only lost 1/2 a lb!! :sigh:

Sent from my iPad

Don't get too excited just incase!!! I got on the wii before my weigh in and it said a 3lb loss but when I got weighed in class I'd only lost 1/2 a lb!! :sigh:

Sent from my iPad

I know, it does not count as its not official, so I will stick to plan to lose and not maintain until it is confirmed, or not!

Oh no I would be so gutted if that happened. I can't believe it happened to you when you were so close to goal too. Good luck for next week!!

tallsarah said:
I know, it does not count as its not official, so I will stick to plan to lose and not maintain until it is confirmed, or not!

Aw I was gutted when I got to class to find out it was only 1/2 a lb, I'd worked so hard and stuck to plan 100% :(

Sent from my iPad

Aw I was gutted when I got to class to find out it was only 1/2 a lb, I'd worked so hard and stuck to plan 100% :(

Sent from my iPad

Don't give up, it will probably show on the scales next week, I have had weeks I have had a gain for no reason and then a huge loss the following week, over a month it evens itself out.

tallsarah said:
Don't give up, it will probably show on the scales next week, I have had weeks I have had a gain for no reason and then a huge loss the following week, over a month it evens itself out.

I know but it's still annoying when it happens :sigh: wish I could just wake up a stone lighter lol

Sent from my iPad

Is there another class near you that you could weigh in at today? least you'd know what your official weight loss was for the week? :)

lost 4.5lbs this week, still had to pay, but don't care because I am now at target, yah and yah again!

Many congratulations on hitting target! :)

Well done! :D:D:D

Back