The Scazman is back on LT!!!

scazman

Hey guys!

The Scazman is back on LT! I arrived home from my extended holiday yesterday and I visited the pharmacy this morning. I thought I'd better not delay phase II of my LT journey and thus I have recommenced the programme today.

During my month in Africa I gained about half a stone. I am more than pleased with that. I was very good for the first two weeks of my trip but latterly I became less strict with myself and enjoyed copious amounts of alcohol and foodstuffs that aren't conjusive to dieting (to say the least!)

Anyway, I will now attempt to lose at least the same amount as I lost in my first LT adventure (another 5 stone or so.) If I managed that then I'll play it by ear as to when I will go onto maintenance.

So the big question is 'can I manage to do LT again having had a month break?' I really think I can but I know the first few days are going to be torture. At least I know from experience that it gets easier and easier as time goes by.

Lovin u guys!

Scaz
xxxx

welcome back Scaz half a stone isnt to bad good luck with LT X

hi scaz, welcome home...sounds like you had a good time mate!!!
did you not do any nice exercise when on your hol's...lol

From what i know of you, if anyone can do LT you can do it!!!!

all the best

Welcome back Scazman :):):)

WELCOME BACK

good luck bk on LT, u will do fab.. ;)

Welcome back mate. It is tough the second time round, but you can do it. Well done on only gaining 7lbs....a lot of that will be glycogen being replaced so next week it wouldn't surprise me if you are back to where you left off. Good luck.x

welcome back and good luck, i'm sure you will be fine.

H

woohoo glad to see you back hun - we've missed ya!! glad to hear you had a nice holiday - good luck with getting back on track, i'm sure you will be fine, you always are!! xxxxx

welcome back x

Scazzy, welcome back hun! Great to know you are back and only 7lbs up!

Good luck with the restart, at least you have a few days grace before the start of term to get into it.

Missed you hun.

x

Welcom back you sound very focused good luck with LT part 2

Back