The scenic route

bettyboo

Silver Member
:break_diet:

Never updated myself on the list. Have been 59.5lbs down since last weekend.........
The compliments are rolling in and keeping me going.
Am on a bit of a break. Had a mad week with meetings and in work, a new aupair, my sister heading back to SA.........and a few nights out, meeting at school for the my DS1 starting in September- feeling sorry and sad for myself for reasons I won't go into here:sigh: :cry: .....but rather than go mad I wanted to retain a bit of control so I have been having one small meal a day, pitta and tuna or chicken and salad and then either a shake and a soup or a shake and a bar for the other two meals.
Last night I was out with the girls and guzzled lots of wine and a chinese (but was still so much more restrained that the old me) and then pissed them all off by ordering fruit for dessert...(when you haven't had it you really miss it)
Was back shaking today and I going back full on lipotrim on Monday. Cannot abide the shakes from CD.........the veg soup is lovely though so I might see if the CD will still sell me that.....
By the way the scales is still on the way down.
Have been extremely busy .........so sorry for not posting more. Hope you are all doing really really well.
x

Oh and if any living in Dublin wants a load of tetra chocolate velvet you can come and collect it :jelous:
Bettyboo

Last edited:
Hi Bettyboo

I have not had the best of weeks either. I am on week 14 of LL and have lost about 50lbs - I have another 13 to go. I have had no problems with sticking to it religiously until last week. But last Sunday I had wine and chocolate and stuff that I shouldn't have, on Tuesday I had a small Caesar Salad and Wednesday Night I had a bottle of wine and 3 slices of white bread. I know I have been stressed in the last week with a new assignment, children's birthdays, an au pair who wants to go home and a husband who doesn't notice unless I tell him. AHHHHHHHHHH!

I have been back on track for the last couple of days but I know I just want to comfort eat and wrap myself in that cozy feeling you get when you eat. Its the first time I've really picked it up and I haven't got things I can do instead cus I don't want to - talk about being a petulant child!

My scales have stuck over the last couple of weeks and I am losing the will.

Life can be rubbish can't it but when I take a serious look there is a lot of people worse off than me. I'm off to have a long bath, a cup of vege soup and an early night. I know I need to recommit to the programme and stop playing at it - still thats easier said than done. All I think of is damage-limitation at the moment and trying not to turn a small slip into a landslide.

Good luck with the Lipotrim and onwards with your journey!

Hey Betty so you are coming back to lipotrim.......how long did you give yourself on cd.
As the drinks on lt took a bit of getting used to.

The bars were ok........preferred the peanut crunch to the cranberry but unfortunately my son has a life threatening nut allergy so I can't have it in the house.......typical

Its a matter of personal taste. If I could stay on the lipotrim vanilla and chocolate shakes and have the CD vegtable soup I would be a happy bunny. Anyway will be going back sole sourcing on Monday......

Still at the same weight despite my madness on Thursday night. Am taking a slightly scenie route. Its good to break out now and again.

Well done all of you you are doing fab................

x

Bettyboo
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain

Had SIL on the phone earlier telling me why I shouldn't be on a VCLD. Her sister is back on Lipotrim......and according to SIL her breath stinks - I said 'well they do warn you about that' - I would rather have smelly breath and be closer to a healthy BMI..........
She was going on and on and I realised..........sabotage.......she is jealous.

Well TAH DAH.......back on SSIng today - why wait until Monday. Glugging my water.

I did a huge clean out of underwear and clothes.........in fact that should read I did a clean out of huge underwear and clothes........

Am going to take Portmoms lead and buy a few bits instead of going around in clown wear.

x

Bettyboo
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Mark Twain

I think you are fantastic Bettyboo. You are coping so brilliantly with all that is thrown at you whereas many would have thrown the towel in themselves by now.

Hope you are able to do a LT/CD mix. Whatever gets you to goal that's what I'd say.

I was amused by your SIL comment about the smelly breath. Hey I'd rather have the smelly breath any day!

Dizzy x

Had SIL on the phone earlier telling me why I shouldn't be on a VCLD. Her sister is back on Lipotrim......and according to SIL her breath stinks - I said 'well they do warn you about that' - I would rather have smelly breath and be closer to a healthy BMI..........
She was going on and on and I realised..........sabotage.......she is jealous.

Well TAH DAH.......back on SSIng today - why wait until Monday. Glugging my water.

I did a huge clean out of underwear and clothes.........in fact that should read I did a clean out of huge underwear and clothes........

Am going to take Portmoms lead and buy a few bits instead of going around in clown wear.

x

Bettyboo

Mark Twain

Hey Betty I have also had a clean out of huge clothes....though I cant throw away my knickers yet as my new ones aint arrived...lol.
Has anyone been in touch with the paras to see if they would like my old knickers, they only need the leg holes sewn up and they will be fine.....! lol:D

thanks betty well I wouldnt want them to go to waste.....lol.

how are you getting on, are you back on lt now ?

Not ssing............well did two days this week......did 790 other two. I deffo manage better on 790........I don't go mad.....

Its TOTM and I am suffering. Plus one of my kids is sick and a thousand other excuses that I can give that are all just bullshit really. Have to get the finger on........and do it.

x

Bettyboo

Yes............to afraid to face scarey chemist !! LOL.Am going to my CDC on Friday. Just booked a holiday for the family in Fuertenventure in May so really have to shift the lard now. Weirdly I am more body concious and freaked at my weight now than I was when I was 4 stone heavier......!!!Anyway I seem to be 4lbs down this week will get weighed on Friday night and that will tell. xBettyboo

Yes............to afraid to face scarey chemist !! LOL.Am going to my CDC on Friday. Just booked a holiday for the family in Fuertenventure in May so really have to shift the lard now. Weirdly I am more body concious and freaked at my weight now than I was when I was 4 stone heavier......!!!Anyway I seem to be 4lbs down this week will get weighed on Friday night and that will tell. xBettyboo

Hey Hun, how r u doing girl, well done 2 u 59lbs down u go girl and 4 lbs this week WOW u r doing so well !!

Where i Fuerteventura are u going i went 2 years ago and it was lovely, thoroughly enjoyed it.
Looking forward to chatting 2 u soon, was just remembering when u furst joined and i remember chatting to u,gosh that seems like so long ago LOL.
Take care and chat soon xxxx

HI ROch.........haven't been on here much. Very very busy in work and at home. - which is good but it takes me away from my beloved internet.

How are you getting on ?

x

Bettyboo

So ..........things are so hectic and I am barely getting to post........
Have been 790 for 10 days. All going well and feeling really pleased and in control........then last week Ds2 Rory got an awful stomach bug......and needless to say by Thursday I was feeling rough by Friday I was crawling into bed......Up all Friday night with the runs......drinking lots and lots of water......thought I was going to die.......

The irony of it was that i had been scheduled for a colonic and then to see my CDC but had cancelled the colonic because of TOTM and the poor CDC postponed until Wednesday....thanks IVY........wink wink.

Went for a long walk with Dh and the kids this morning......Gorgeous morning in the Dublin mountains......am going to post some photos in the gallery........its gas 5 miles no bother to me..........

Keep glugging the water. Just had my last bar........will see my CDC on Wednesday and have just about enough shakes and soups between spare cambridge and lipotrim to last me.

x

Bettyboo

Back