The second half

Sculls

Silver Member
I am half way to target and stalled! I feet ready to go the rest of the way through sticking to plan and lots of exercise!
When I start to struggle it's because I haven't done a food diary and I lose my way so I am going to jot everything here and I vow to be honest with myself so looking for advice and support to help me get to target :)

EXTRA EASY

Porridge oats (B) milk (A) milled seeds (4)

1/2 pack tilda brown basmati rice (2) tin of mackerel

Banana

Salmon and cabbage

A pretty boring day to be fair but good shopping has just arrived so will get my cook on!

I am making the creamy cauliflower cheese soup for tomorrow! Can't wait to try it!

Heading out to WI now - after missing a week and being a bit up and down with plan and motivation I really don't know what to expect!

Thank goodness! 1lb off! Pleased with that!

Red day

30g porridge (B) milled seeds (4) cinnamon sweetener milk (A)

Cauliflower cheese soup (A2)
Chicken, spinach, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber

Lemon Greek style muller light (0.5)

Tangerine
1/2 orange
Banana

**Swimming**

SW burgers (onion, Worcestershire sauce, onion, paprika, egg) 2 WM rolls (B2 & 8 syns)

I was starving after swimming so had an extra WM roll (small) and was gutted to see it was 8 syns :(

12.5 syns total! Banging head - not sure if that was because if red day!? I find that sometimes!

Need to drink more!!

Extra easy today...

2 x weetabix (B) milk (A) banana

Ham, salad, SW coleslaw (2)

2 x custard creams (6) kicked myself as didnt really want them!
2 x starburst (2)

Made a lovely chilli...onion, courgettes, peppers, celery,EL steak mince, chopped tomatoes

2x pink wafers (4)

14 syns - more than I wanted but will go running tomorrow and shred...if I can! I have been exercising a bit more lately and woke up at 3am in agony with my arm and neck! Grrrr! Need to exercise tomorrow!

Praying I haven't messed up here....

2 lighter choices Cumberland sausages (1) tin chopped tomatoes

Peanut Hi-fi (B)

Milk in tea (A)

I planned to cook with my daughter but ended up getting the wrong train and got back much later than planned in a rubbish mood! I was starving as it was 7pm and I had not eaten since 10 (despite the plate of biscuits in front of me for hours in the hairdressers)

So..

We ended up sharing beef mushroom (5) and chicken chow mein (6) from the Chinese! There is still some left but if I count the full syns I should be ok??

Then I had 2 x pink wafers (2)

So I think about 13 syns!!?? Not enough SF but could have been worse right!??

Ooh what a lovely day today!

Went for a run this morning (paying for it now!)

2 x tesco lighter choices Cumberland sausages with 1/2 tin beans and peppermint tea :)

Went over to a friends and took the kids to the park and a walk (didnt get anything from the ice cream van because I realised I didn't want anything) such a lovely time.

2 x cups tea (1/2 A)

Came to mums for dinner and I had asked her to do my potatoes in frylight and gravy without meat juices as I don't want to come off plan ....

She made me ...
Cauliflower cheese soup (1/2A)
Roast dinner with lamb, sprouts, carrot & turnip, pal choi
Bistro (3)
Mustard (2)
Mint jelly (2) not nice :(
SW panna cotta with pomegranate (free)
2 x SL tonic

Sat watching its a wonderful life and there is a huge box of chocolates (have given up for lent so its easier to say no!)

Had 3 x pineapple sticks and handful of grapes

7 syns! Happy to have resisted the ice cream and prosecco today :)

Stuck to my guns today and got up at 5:30 to drive from my mums home to go for A run before work! Geez it was bitterly cold but I really enjoyed it :) tired now though, not long been in from work

Seed sensations (B) marmite

Banana

Meat and veg chilli
ML Greek peach yoghurt (0.5)

tangerine

Salmon and Broccoli cheese bake (A) from the home comforts book - this is gorgeous!!

Apple strudel (4) (from SW website) and WW cream (3)
My daughter and mum made me this while I was working! Delicious

Total 7.5 syns :)

Up and done level 2 of 30 day shred this morning which I was happy with :)

1 x seed sensations toast with marmite (B)

Banana

Cheese, potato, broccoli, tomato bake (A) with lots of spinach. Honeyed peach Greek style muller light (0.5)

Tangerine

My tea tonight was so nice.... Rocket, tomatoes, spring onions, chilli, garlic, mushrooms, balsamic dressing (2) rare rump steak, Parmesan (5)

SW apple strudel (4)

Total 11.5 syns!

Not sure if I am having enough SF!??

I can't handle red or green days, so always stick to extra easy. You are doing so well, keep up the good work x

Ah thank you both for your comments! Much appreciated! I have WI today and looking forward to seeing the results as I feel I have had a good week.
I like red because I enjoyed extra B choices, but I do get tired with lack of carbs so I think next week I am going to eat carbs at lunch and bulk out SF for tea! X

No exercise today and felt like I wanted to be naughty after such a good day!

1 x wholemeal seed sensations (B) with marmite

Banana

Potato, broccoli, tomato and cheese (A) bake with lots of spinach

Mini flapjack (4.5) ... Really not worth the syns

Steak with rocket, spring onions, cucumber, tomatoes, mushrooms, chilli and garlic. Balsamic dressing (2) and Parmesan (5)

Strudel (3)

14.5 total syns

Weighed in tonight and lost 2lb and SOTW the most I have lost in a while so happy with that so am motivated to start my week again and hopefully lose another 2 next week to get my stone award! I am going to have more SF and SS this week :)

Heard about smash cake at group and I don't like 'alternative recipes' but I have been convinced this is worth a go so I will be on this tomorrow

Early night so I can shred in the morning.... X

Woke up at 4am this morning and was awake for ages! Couldn't get out of bed to exercise and have been shattered all day! Just felt like I wanted to eat rubbish / sugar to pick me up! I resisted though!

Missed my slice of toast this morning so was starving this morning!

Banana

3x dark rye ryvita (B) with light philli (A) ham, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion and sweetcorn. low calorie coleslaw (2)

Chickpea and chorizo soup (3?)

2 x sugar free sweets (2?)

King prawns, linguini, chopped tomatoes, creme fraiche, spinach and asparagus

Made a 1/2 syn cake - one is as flat as a pancake and the other I am afraid to cut! Will do in a minute though when I can be bothered moving ;)

I have been a little bit 'Guessy' today so need to exercise and be a little more aware tomorrow!?

The weekend has a few tests in store for me but I have planned around them so far....

Total syns 7 but I think it may be a few more x

Just had 2 x pieces if weight watchers carrot cake. Don't even know why I bought it...oh actually I knew I would want cake after I made the 1/2 syn cake! Silly eh! Anyway 2 x pieces is 8 syns! Kicking myself now :((( could have been wise eh!?

Total syns 15

Just updating for yesterday!

Seed sensations (B) marmite

Strawberries

King prawn linguine, spinach, asparagus, tomato, chilli

Lemon Greek style yoghurt (0.5)

Pear

SW curry, salad, humus, veg sticks

Lots of herbal teas
Tea with milk (A)

Smash cake (1)

Total syns 1.5

Had a girly night in last night in..no alcohol and SW food! Lovely! Made a lemon smash cake which went down a treat :)

Got some plans for breakfast with friends this morning and dinner with the family tonight so will be sticking to low syns so I can have a wee drink :)

Pretty tipsy but I thought I would be the most honest!

Coffee with dash milk

Met my friend for breakfast but had planned....

1 x wholemeal toast with scrambled egg and smoked salmon (no butter) and fruit salad. Rooboish tea

Pot of tea (dash milk)

Homemade hummus and ham salad

SW korma (1)

BUT THEN...I have had.....:( Pringles, prosecco, naan bread - don't know how much or how many! Hope between today, yesterday and tomorrow I should have enough!???

:((

Should I exercise like a beast?? X

Back