The second half

Aw we all have days like this chic. I'd saved up some syns this week and when I went into Lidl yesterday the smell of bakery hit me. Had to have a Danish thinking it wouldn't be too bad thinking about 10 syns. Checked it out yesterday evening and it was 31 nearly cried lol needless to say no more Danish will be consumed

Aw we all have days like this chic. I'd saved up some syns this week and when I went into Lidl yesterday the smell of bakery hit me. Had to have a Danish thinking it wouldn't be too bad thinking about 10 syns. Checked it out yesterday evening and it was 31 nearly cried lol needless to say no more Danish will be consumed

Ha ha brilliant! I always think...must syn before! I am really tipsy and thought I could track syns but not sure I can! Should I try or write it off? X

Worked out about 95 syns and a hangover. Ha ha ha!

Today is a new day eh! X

Sort of back on the wagon...

Had some bacon, egg and tomato (fry light no fat) to help the hangover

Then I went for lunch with some girlfriends and had chicken and chorizo salad with SL tonic

2 ribs (no sauce no fat)

Lots of tea (A for milk)

Then I went for dinner at my friends house....chicken roast dinner, glass of wine... Homemade sticky toffee pudding! It was amazing! I decided that I couldn't refuse as that would be rude!??

I have just had 2 x seed sensations and handful of low fat cheese - maybe not needed but I really wanted it :)

I don't know where to start with synning it but first time I have been honest when a bad weekend! So I am in bed now so I can get up and shred first thing! I will aim for very little syns over the next few days and some SS foods! I really hope I can pull this back!?

Have faith and don't be too hard on yourself sculls cuz that's when you drop the baton. Stay positive and always remember any blip can be easily fixed x

Ah thanks so much for your comments! Really help! Just looked at your stats - We are so similar! We have the same starting weight - I started April 2012 exactly the same but put some on and am here second time round - thinking differently this time though....slowly slowly catchy monkey :) how are you finding SW? x

Finding it a lot easier this time round chic, seem to be in the right mindset for it :) doing it myself this time though and not going to classes so feel like it takes the pressure off a bit. The wedding is the ultimate goal so if I don't do it this time round I never will lol

Finding it a lot easier this time round chic, seem to be in the right mindset for it :) doing it myself this time though and not going to classes so feel like it takes the pressure off a bit. The wedding is the ultimate goal so if I don't do it this time round I never will lol

Ha ha I am the opposite I went from doing it at home to going to class but find this site really helps! Ooh you have the biggest incentive...congratulations! When is the big day! You will do it for sure ;) x

Think I have had a red day today!? Feel like I have no motivation to exercise at the moment! Need to give myself a kick and get up in the morning!

Seed sensations (B) marmite

Prawn lots of salad SW coleslaw (2)

Banana

Scallops Chorizo (6.5) Watercress Tomatoes

Toffee ML

Alpen light (B)

Milk in tea (A)

Syns 8.5

30 day shred level 2 day 6 done! Need to be more consistent with this! Really worked hard this morning so feel a little shaky but pleased with myself today! Will aim to limit my syns to 5 max today and tomorrow to make up for being a bit wayward over the weekend :)

I have really had the devil on my shoulder today! Found it pretty difficult today! I feel shattered and I wanted biscuits, crisp, chocolate (I miss chocolate but have given it up for lent) think I will be in bed in half an hour!

Seed sensations & marmite (B)

Melon

2 x alpen light (B) summer fruits - lovely!

Tea and milk (A)

Lambs lettuce, cucumber, toms, peppers, artichokes, ham & Chicken bacon veg soup

ML yoghurt (0.5)

Handful honey nuts ?? (6??)

Gammon, spinach, eggs

Vanilla ML

Total (6.5)

Aiming to be up and shredding tomorrow! Then a really good day before WI! I will be happy with 1 off tomorrow although 2 will be my stone I don't think I will get 2 :)

Mango
Alpen light (B)
Pear

Omelette, ham, cheese (A),salad, coleslaw (2) ML Greek (0.5)

Plum
Melon

Pasta n sauce with spinach
Sweetcorn and a bit of cottage pie

Totally syns 2.5

Really gutted I have put on 1.5!! Really didn't see that coming :(( such a good job I have given up chocolate for lent because I want to eat loads if it now!

I worked out 145 syns for the week - I know it's 30 more but I didn't think it would have that effect! Bloody Saturday and the prosecco :(((

Not worth it! I may have to give up drink till I get to target!

Need motivation now .... X

My friend gave me some strong words last night so am going for it this week!

Will be shredding everyday! No alcohol! No chocolate! Drink more! 8 syns a day max! Mix in SE!

Melon
Peppermint tea
Peanut hi fi (B)
Cappuccino light (2.5)

Red bush tea

Watercress
Spinach
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Peppers
Artichokes
Ham

Red bush tea

Plum
ML Greek (0.5)

Coffee

Chicken
Mushrooms
Asparagus
Spinach
Linguine
Kerry low low (A)

Greek style ML (0.5)

Total 3.5 syns!

Success express day I think!? I haven't had my A today and don't know whether to have some milk for the sake of it....

30 day shred

Cappuccino light (2.5)

Pear
Plum
Alpen light

Red bush

Apple

Big salad
Lamb
Chicken

Alpen light (B)

Steak
Stir fry pack

Vanilla ML
ryvita minis (B)

Total syns 2.5 and lots of Superfree today!

Just realised I have missed my HEXB! I love them so I don't know how this had happened!

Ham cheese mushroom spinach omelette (A)

1/2 lager (4.5) - really fancied a glass of wine!
SL tonic

Latte light (2.5)

Pulled pork & syn free BBQ sauce - my word this was delicious! Plenty of leftovers too!

Salad & SW coleslaw (2)

Tea

Soft mint (1)

Herbal tea

Feeling pretty tired at the moment and I think I need to bring some carbs in especially if I am shredding! Will get some sweet potatoes today!

Total syns 10

Had a nice day today - decided against going to the pub for a roast dinner and stayed within syns...

I am thinking this is SE today? But need another 1/2 HEXB??

2 x WW sausages (1)
Mushrooms
Chopped tomatoes

Camomile tea
Chai tea latte (4.5)
Skinny latte (A)

Pulled pork
SW coleslaw
BNS chips

Meringue (3)
Black berries
Strawberries
Vanilla ML

Alpen light (B)

Had a really awful day today! Feel so tired and in a terrible mood! Had to buy £150 worth of chocolate bunnies for work...how I didn't pull over and bite all of their heads off! I miss chocolate lots! Ha!

Black berries
Banana
Alpen light

Tea
Herbal lemon tea

Jacket
Beans
Cheese (A&6)

Alpen light
Fruit tea

Pulled pork
Pak choi