The second half

Hey sculls your doing fab! lol way to go with the motivation to not rip their heads off ;-)

Hey sculls your doing fab! lol way to go with the motivation to not rip their heads off ;-)

Ha ha thanks lots! I have to stare at them all day today! It's better having none at all as picking at them all day in work would be a disaster!

Lemon tea
Green tea
Berry tea

Baby corn

Wholegrain toast Philli (A) Rocket Mustard (2) pastrami

Courgette and Brie soup (4)

Green tea

Chicken and spinach curry (0.5)
Sweet potato wedges

Seriously taking some willpower not eating chocolate! Feel like I am really struggling for snacks which I suppose is not a bad thing! Gonna go to bed to watch a film and would love some chocolate but will wait until Easter Sunday ;)

Weigh in tomorrow and I am sure I must be on for a loss!!!

Lemon tea
Red bush tea
2 x oranges
Pear

Red bush tea

Ham, mushroom, pepper, onion omelette with salad and SW coleslaw

ML Yoghurt

WW Sausages (1), wedges, gravy (3) sweetcorn

Watermelon
1 yoghurt belvita (6)

Lost 2lb tonight so I am pleased that last weeks gain is off!

Ready to start again...think I am going to swap some fruit snacks for veg snacks and pasta for brown pasta and potatoes for sweet potatoes!

Going to continue with no wine (maybe a glass on Saturday with my mum) and no chocolate (for lent) and LOTS of herbal teas

A green day - this is a new one!

Sugar snap peas
Orange
Alpen light

Cauliflower and broccoli soup
ML yoghurt
Orange
Strawberry

Alpen light

Broccoli, pepper, brown pasta, cheese bake (A)

I don't think I have had a syn today :))

Not exercised much for a few days but feel really tired! Will go plenty this weekend!

Friday

Pear
Alpen light
Orange

Tuna
Baked potato
Lettuce
Tomato
Cucumber
Onion
SW coleslaw (2)

ML yoghurt

Bacon crisp 8.5 (I was too hungry to wait for tea)

Ainsley veg spelt 2
Morrocan lamb shank

I had about 6 gin's too but managed to resist staying out, getting a take away, drinking wine or shots :))

Saturday

Sea bass and risotto (A & B) (6) I asked if this was cooked with cream / butter and she said no just milk so I have given my A for milk and B for olive oil and an extra 6 syns in case!?

Ham
Chicken

Baked potato
Ham
Salad
Cajun salmon (6)
Celeriac mash

Melon
Mango

Sugar free jelly

Made some silly choices but had a lovely day with my mum and my daughter and it could have been so much worse with wine and pudding and toast!

2 weetabix
1/2 milk A

Bacon
Beans
Egg

Coffee (1/2 A)

3 jelly snakes (6)

Roast potatoes
Chicken
Bisto (3)
Chestnuts (10 inc stuffing)
2 tbsp stuffing
Mustard (1)
Lots of veg

Grapes

2 brandy snaps (6)

Aprox 26 syns!

I will be aiming for max 5 syns a day for the next 3 days now :)

Apple
Melon
Alpen light

BNS soup
Ham salad
SW coleslaw (2)

greek style ML yoghurt (0.5)

2 oranges
Alpen light (B)

Asparagus
Lamb shank Moroccan!?? (Not sure on syns!!?)
Sweet potato

Grapes
1/2 ryvita minis (3)

Total syns 5.5 (plus lamb but other flavours are low syns!)

A bad sign that I have no food diary for a few days! This happens when my motivation slips! I haven't been bad just picky and not writing things down which means I lose track! So today I shall plan for the week - need to do this carefully as I have no kitchen at the moment! I will go back to my diary and as soon as I get some motivation I am going out to run! I have no room in the house to shred at the moment but have registered for Manchester 10k in 6 weeks so REALLY need to get my ass in gear as I don't run a mile at the moment! Eek!
Lost 0.5 this week so I have 1.5 to go to get my stone - I didn't realise it would be this slow but need to keep reminding myself that it is coming off!

Well yesterday I ended up having a few drinks Andalusia roast dinner but I did run 5k in the morning and resisted dessert! Ha ...

I only have 1.5 to go for my stone so need to keep on track! I think a gain this week would see me off!
Trying to be back on plan now...so today

Red bush
Bite granola bar!?

Ham
Mushroom
Cheese (A)
Omelette
Salad
SW coleslaw (2)

Apple
Pear

Birdseye baked to perfection fish and whole bag of spinach

Mini ryvita (B)

:( I am struggling a bit with tracking and I am making some silly choices! Really need 1.5 off this week but don't think it's going to happen!

Apple

Innocent lentil dhal (6.5)
ML yoghurt

2 oat belvita (6)
Quavers (9)

Fish and spinach
Mug shot (1)

Milk (a)

22.5 syns

Did come home and run 5k so hope that will help a little! Need to get my act together!!!

Got weighed! Maintained which I am ok with! Absolutely starving with a poorly daughter and no kitchen (all silly excuses) and ended up eating beef satay and boiled rice and finishing some chips! Really annoyed and feel grim!
Could do with a kick up the ass as I am 1.5 from stone and club 10 is not far from that and then there is my first target in 8lb!!
I am planning on running minimum 5k every other day and being as good as possible with limited facilities.
Any support is needed ;) x x

Light latte (2)

Melon Grapes

Omelette peppers onion mushrooms jalapeño salad SW coleslaw (2)

2 alpen lights

1/2 scotch pancake

SW chilli and rice
ML yoghurt

Machine coffee x 3 - not sure how to syn these?

I have been awake since 4:30am! Was ready for a run after work and my daughters dad called round and was an idiot so ended up staying in! May have an early night and try to run in the morning!

I haven't eaten chocolate all lent (a big deal for me!) it's made things easier as that's a weakness for me! Debating carrying on after Easter although I am looking forward to my Easter egg! Hmmm.... Decisions decisions x

After 3 weeks of no kitchen and being a bit 'wishy washy' I now have the facility to cook again and feeling motivated to push on to my first target! I missed WI last week and I havent really kept a proper food diary for a couple of weeks so I will see how I am at WI this week and work out what I need to do to get to my 1st target of 10 stone! I am going to Nice with my girlfriends in a few weeks so I am looking forward to being as close to target by then!
I gave up chocolate for lent and was successful (although it didnt really make a difference to me weight loss!) the problem was when Easter came I started eating it for the sake of it and not synning it! So I have decided to quit the good stuff indefinately!
I am looking forward to lots of cooking in my new kitchen now and made a nice quick and easy carbonara last night! I will be making a lamb curry this week and have the family over on Friday so will make a big pulled pork, SW garlic wedges and spicy coleslaw :)

Here goes to target :) x

Yes!! Delighted that I finally got my stone...it's been a long time coming! Really hope the next half a stone comes off quicker than the last but something tells me that's not going to happen!?

Will aim to start writing my food diary again and hopefully I will get the next 7lb off and will see a 9 at the front of those scales soon.... X

Really can't get back to writing a food diary at the moment and don't know why!

My change this week is breakfast! I am going to go for 1/2 a grapefruit, a ML and pumpkin seeds I think :)

Yesterday I had....

Plum

1/2 bag mini frazzles (3?)

Omelette with onions, ham, mushrooms and beans
Apple

Had the family round for dinner so I cooked all SW

pulled pork and BBQ sauce
Spicy wedges
Salad
SW coleslaw (3)

Meringue (3) strawberries and ML yoghurt

Cheese and crackers
Prosecco 2 glasses

Will really try to keep a diary today as we are off to Alton towers so need to be careful! Thinking ill have a red day that way I can have 2 wholemeal rolls :)

Back