The secret circle

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member
Is anyone watching this? It's really good and there are lots of fit men to choose from! X x x

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

omg i love this! so good. and as it goes on its getting better too xx

Yay, glad someone else loves it! It is getting sooo good with all the twists and turns! I can't wait for the next episode x x x

me too - bring on tonight! xx

I can't watch it until tomorrow :( working boo! X x x

i realised after i wrote that, that its the mid season break :(
no more until next year! xxx

I'm heartbroken! I was really looking forward to watching it :( x

me too :( xx

In case ye haven't spotted it, it's back on sky living on wed 15 Feb at 8 (might be thurs but pretty sure its wed!) can't wait for it to come back, was surprised how much i enjoyed it

yeah i saw the advert for it i was like yaaaaayyyy! xx

I've been watching it, up to episode 14...joys of having friends in america that send it me via the interwebs xD I do like it, but the books definitely beat the series :p

I've read most of L.J.Smith's but never the secret circle ones. Didn't like the Vampire Diaries tv show, so was glad to be able to enjoy this one without comparing it, nothing worse than knowing the way a story should be going and having them completely re-write it! (case in point, True Blood - completely different from the books)

I love the vampire diaries series more than the books, even though they are entirely different. Some of the Secret Circle is the same as the books in some ways (more than the vampire diaries anyway) but it does differ a lot too, but both are amazing.

Have to admit it's been over 10 years since I read them so probably didn't give the tv series much of a chance, will have to try them out again sometime! :)

Back