The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

Omg that's amazing I'm super jealous I'd love to loose that I'd be almost at goal in total I wanna loose 109lbs lol!!!

Go you!

Thankyou for your help hoping that book will be here today/tomorrow!!!

How's today going?! Xx

Hi bunny

Pleased to see you around again. Wow, you have done so well, not far to 100 lbs, that's fantastic. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know, it's gone quite quick really..annoying as I messed aroudnd for 2 months last year, I would probably be further along now if I hadn't have messed about.. oh well... I'm back on the wagon now and loosing again :)

Omg that's amazing I'm super jealous I'd love to loose that I'd be almost at goal in total I wanna loose 109lbs lol!!!

Go you!

Thankyou for your help hoping that book will be here today/tomorrow!!!

How's today going?! Xx

You'll be at goal way before me, then you'll be maintaining...bit scared of that.

The book is really good and should help with maintaing actually, helping you to stay on focus without returning to old ways.

I sometimes think when I'm at goal I'll have a chinese or maybe I'll eat half a carrot cake or something...just because I'd have lost the weight and I just can, you know... I hope I can still have the occasional mars bar and let it be just a one off!

I'm doing great though, I'll be having my 2nd shake in a mo..hot chocolate..yummy :)

We all have those times look at me this month done diddle squat!!!

But it's the determination to carry on that's is the huge deal!!! Regardless of how long it takes which path we choose if we end up at goal finally who cares!!!! Xxx

OMG!! I love Haribo, the super mix is my favourite, I love the gorgeous sweet jelly babies in the super mix, they're different from a regualr jelly baby, they're just so yummy!...anyway, I went into Poundland today, thought I'd nip in and browse and what do they have??....

A big huge bag, just of Haribo jelly babies, on there own! I picked them up, felt them in the bag, drooled a bit, nearly bought them for a weekend treat, I REEEEEEALLLLLYYYY wanted them... but I left them
:(

I WANT THEM!!! grrrrrr!!!

Well done you for resisting!!

That's amazing big pat on your back!! Hope your very proud!! I would be!! Xxx

I just can't believe it... I resisted the goregous Haribo jelly babies and what did I do last night...I had a wholemeal roll :(...I wasn't hungry at all, but I just had it!! grrrrr! I've got stop it!

Right...back at it now, no cheating!!! full stop!!!

At least it wasn't something terrible, could have been so much worse than a roll!

It's done it's forgotten.

Fresh minute fresh start!

How has today been!? Xx

Better the roll than the Haribo (not that they were alternatives). Hope you're doing better today and feeling more motivated again.

Today was going fabulous, there was a roll left in the cupboard, so I had it grrrrrr!!!!

I am so annoyed with myself, I'm not even hungry that's the beauty of the diet, it stops the hunger but doesn't help with the need to put something in my mouth!

Just so angry at myself for doing it,when I made the thing I knew I shouldn't be having it, but did it anyway! Well the rolls have gone now and that's the end of them!!

Would've loved a 4lb loss this week, I don't think it's going to happen this week...be surprised if I loose 2lb before Saturday now, I've been silly this week! :(

That's it now, and I really mean it!!!!! If I so much as put any illegal food in my mouth I'm gonna make myself do 15 push ups lol!

We all make mistakes!! Just read the Xmas challenge and your feel better! Xxx

Forget the press ups what about the hula hoop?
You're right about food though. It's nit that we're hungry . Most of the time we just want the taste of something in our mouth. Ridiculous really

Im reading that Beck diet solution - and now i am finding myself debating to myself do i really want this? i dont think you do! i dont even think your being hungry - just plain gready so walk away!

Then if i manage it i get a "YOU GO GIRL" lol

The books actually helping - i have wizzed through the first week - as i already have a chosen diet and exercise plan etc!! But thanks for the rec!
xx

I'm glad the book is helping hun, it's great isn't it!!...I'm sure there's another, I'll check...

So I've a time out from Minis...I've got this awful virus which has left me with hardly any voice and a hacking chesty cough, which means every time I move I cough, I'll be getting it checked with the Dr next Week.

So I'm having a new start this week..last week was meant to be my add a meal week, you replace your third pack with a calorie and carb controlled meal...it kind went to pot really...I was only half sticking with things...I was meant to weigh in Saturday, but I didn't want to in case the numbers went up, so today is the start of another week and I'm back to full tfr, I should really try and plan my add a meal week a lot better..anyway I'm back... :)

So what have I been doing...watching loads of Ally Mcbeal on dvd, I just loved that! reading some books, getting the kids things together for school, mainly being lazy lol! I am hopefully starting a computer course in a couple of weeks, I just have to sort through the fees with the college...I'm not sure why I'm doing it, but it's just once a week for a few hours, so I'm going to give that a go. I'm fairly good with computers, but this gives you a recognised qualification at the end... so we'll see...

Good to be back....missed y'all :)

Yeah it's really helped had a few dodgy moments bc I took a break from reading it so getting my head back into it today!!

So are you doing the TFr this week or one meal?! What sorta things can you start to introduce?

Oo a computer course will be great do you get any certificate or qualification at the end?!

Pleased to see your back!! Been missing you!! Xx

Yeah it's really helped had a few dodgy moments bc I took a break from reading it so getting my head back into it today!!

So are you doing the TFr this week or one meal?! What sorta things can you start to introduce?

Oo a computer course will be great do you get any certificate or qualification at the end?!

Pleased to see your back!! Been missing you!! Xx

I'm totally back to ftr now, every 5 weeks you have to add a calorie and carb controlled meal, like scrambled egg and veg for me, you can eat quite a bit on that week, then you go back to total tfr for another 5 weeks and so on...It cranks your metabolism, it works though :) I think once I hit goal, I may go onto SW while I maintain, and hopefully I will try to eat chicken again :)

Yeah, there's 3 different computer courses, the one I want to do then there's another 2 levels above that, you do get a qualification, I think it's what most admin assistant or office workers need to have.. I'm not totally sure, I'm going to sort it out tomorrow. I know my way around a computer but I just thought it wouldn't hurt to have an actual computer qualification, the one course is nearly £500 so I'm hoping to get that waved!

Government funding rules have changed a lot this year and colleges have lost everything . Until last week only people on job seekers allowance could get a full time course paid for. This week they added in a few extras but I can't remember what they are though

Ah ok - Im a tfr virgin and therefore get easily confused about the rules, eating patterns and general functions of the diet lol!!
But clearly its working for you look at your losses!!!

Ah i love slimming world, and if you love food and good food it would be great as a maintaining diet!!!

My goodness thats an expensive course def look into getting some sort of funding or sponsorship! But go you for looking to the future and embracing all those challenges - ive had enough of education for a little while lol - think ill be happy just earning a bob or two lol!!

You know being able to afford a nice hair cut or replace my empty container of foundation - you know the basics lol - the joys of being a student lol!!

xx

My students would be overjoyed if their course was only £500. A typical floristry course is £1800 .

Back