The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

It's calmed down here alot now, still very windy though, and quite chilly again.

That Ben&Jerry's Cherry Garcia is just gorgeous!! It's frozen yoghurt but doesn't have a overly yoghurt taste and the cherry flavour really comes through but in more of a black forest type taste... yum! Cherries are my favourite :D

Still haven't had dinner, i'm feeling a bit hungry now, but don't fancy anything heavy...think i'll go for toast and beans :)

:happy036:

I was about to get dressed this morning, into the skirt that i wore yesterday (i'd only wore it for an hour or so) i grabbed a clean top from the drawer, and pulled out a different skirt that i've never wore, as it was too small... and it fits!!!:woohoo:

It actually fits, and its comfortable and not tight at all!!

It's such a wonderful feeling!:party0019: especially after having a bit of a rough time the last few months, diet wise, it certainly gives you a boost!

now to sort through the rest of the smaller stuff, see what i can sort through :D

:bunnydance:

well done thats great news, i love it when i fit into something new! Found something else nice, tesco light choices chocolate mousse frozen, yummy. Only 75 calories a pot!! Great for them chocolate cravings!!

I steer away from all chocolate stuff, i don't crave chocolate at all since i stopped eating it but, if i had something chocolatey it makes me crave it, so i just don't have it...

I put a ww strawberry tart youghurt in the freezer, was nothing like frozen ice cream :( it was really, really icey and nothing like shop bought frozen youghurt :cry:

think i'll have to try a different youhurt or maybe fromage frais, if not i'll have to just buy frozen yoghurt, however there doesnt seem to be a good selection :rolleyes:

I start feeling a bit tired around 11.30-12pm, i go upstairs and listen to the radio til at least 1.30am... i suddenly wake up when i hit the bed lol!

I don't actively seek out chocolate, but when it's thrust in front of me,and i can't resist :17729:

AHHHH it's Monday!

weighed in this morning and ive stayed the same!! :cry: :cry:

an sts! :sigh:

i'm glad i've not put anything on, but i really wanted at least a pound off! oh well!

I've got my doctors check tomorrow and i know i'm gonna weigh more, i always do and my doctors visits are never timed well... (i took a picture of my weight while i was stood on the scale this morning to take with me)

I just hope that an 8lb loss is gonna keep the doc happy,i know i can do so much better and loose 14 plus pounds a month, like i have done before, but because of my falling off the wagon the last few months this is my last chance to prove myself :(:(

Xenical works for me (when im on my game) i soooo hope i get my perscription tomorrow!! :innocent0001::innocent0001::innocent0001:

I've not got any xenical for today and if i get my prescription i wont get that until tomorrow afternoon... so i'm gonna have to be really careful with my food!

oh im just vile today!! :mad::mad:

Last edited:
I Don't Want To Be Fat Because..
  1. Being fat is making my joints worse.
  2. I want to look nice.
  3. I want to wear nice clothes.
  4. My self esteem will never get better.
  5. I hate being hot in the summer.
  6. I don't want to die young.
  7. It's makeing me introverted.
  8. My life is passing me by,i've barely noticed.
  9. I don't want to walk with my head down.
  10. I'm unhappy.
  11. I want my confidence back.
  12. I don't want to hate myself anymore.
  13. I want my kids to be proud of me.

Breakfast was late today,it was around 11.30pm ish, i had bran flakes and toast with jam.

So this morning ive hoovered all rooms in the house, upstairs and down and hoovered the stairs. Ive polished all the rooms and tidied the kids rooms too. All the housework has been done!

Ive just sat down, well half an hour, ive been busy all day! Didn't feel like lunch so i had two pears instead..yum yum!!

I think dinner will be a ww sweet and sour with extra rice. I'll have that around 7.30-8pm i think,and have a piece of toast around 5-6pm.

I'm feeling less vile now, still cross with myself though!

Sorry you had a stay the same but at least you didnt put on, just try hard again this week!! You can do it, and i am sure your doc will be happy with what you have lost, you have done well!!

Thanks rach! I think it's because i lost 4 stone in 3 months when i was focused and on my game, then it was new year and i spent nearly 3 months being stupid and not loosing anything but just maintaing the weight.. And i know i can do so much better than 8lbs!...I've always lost a minimum of 12lbs a month.. i've let myself down so much since January :mad::mad:

And because of that stupidity i know i wont hit my summer goal!! booo!

Still all change from now!!

Plus i have my sons pre op in the morning, so i'm a little occupied with that!

I have been same as you hun, losing so far around the stone a month apart from this month when i only lost 8lb, we shouldnt be disappointed though as we have done so well so far. So dont be hard on yourself and think to the future.

Lots of luck with the pre-op tomorrow hope it all goes well. Perthes is a curse !!

I've been spoilt this evening...

Simon Cowell on Britain's Got Talent (with his shirt open):drool: The Hoff (with his shirt open) and Michael McIntyre... oh i do have a HUGE crush on him :character00100::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

What a funny old day!!

Weight wise.. had my doctors check and YIPPEE!! i have my prescription :party0011::party0011: there's no problems at all.

This week, on my scales i'm showing a sts,i took my weights with me. I got on her scales and its showing im 5lbs lighter than my weights...so i dunno!!...but she's happy and i didn't say anything lol!

So, i've just checked my scales again and it says i'm 4lbs heavier than yesterday.. i don't take any notice of weights in between the week as it's not accurate as weight is so unstable, but today and on monday when i got on it was flashing LO.. so it means the battery is going, so maybe there's a problem with that..

So, tomorrow while i'm shopping i'll pick up a new battery for my scales, and see where i am next week :)

Got it up early for my doctors appointment, missed breakfast but managed a cup of tea. Went straight from doctors to my sons pre op appointment, had to wait 3 hours to be seen as the surgeon was running late :mad:

Didn't get any lunch, then went straight from there to town,and got a few bits til i go shopping properly tomorrow. Came home and had a cup of tea and chocolate chip cookie :break_diet:

That's all i've had today. Haven't even had time to sort the kids dinners, so i think it's a beans on toast for them, and them i'm relaxing for the rest of the evening..

While in Asda, i did pick up another pot of Cherry Garcia and i spotted these smoothie ice creams by del Monte, 3 for £1 on offer and they look really nice. I'll have one later and might get another pack tomorrow. They don't do any other frozen yoghurt apart from the Ben&Jerry's one :(

There's a trace of fat per 100 and in the actual smoothie lolly is a trace, and only 84 cals!! carbs are quite hight, but still, makes a change.:D

Cookies Detecting!=

don't know why it says that..thats the lollies anyway ;)

Having a few funny days.. i've eaten well, all within the rules etc, and yet i just feel that i'm slipping a bit, don't know why :confused:

I think we're in for a hot weekend.. i hate it when it's too hot, i get so umcomfortable and it makes me soooo tired and i really want to motor on that bike this weekend....

we'll see what happens..

I think its because its summer, you all wanna just out in the garden and have drinks and picky foods and just relax a little....

How's that bike going?

Back