The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl..Has Her Mojo Back.. And It's here To Stay!

today has been a fab-u-lous day! ive been book shopping and bought a lot of books! :D

i got some more christmas presents and had a look in asda at the clothing,they have some gorgeous christmas stuff coming in,hoping i can get into some nice by christmas :rolleyes:

breakfast.. ww youghurt
lunch..shake
dinner..90gs of ww chips,sweet'n'sour

got some nice grapes and another ww yoghurt if i feel like it in a bit :)

ive finally got my shakes today :bliss:

so im no longerforcing food down my throat,i feel so icky when i have to eat when i dont feel like it :(

the week seems to be going quick,have my doctors appoinment on thursday,shes not going to be happy about my missed blood test,but she should be happy with my losses...i hope...got to ask for that denal referal too :( soooooo scared!!!

where on earth does the time go,i did the school run,got back for 9.45..ive been sat at he laptop since and its soon time to go and collect my little un from nursery, at least im walking... but the time just goes. by the time ive got back,done the housework,made his lunch and sat for a cup of tea its time for my eldest to come home.. then its dinner and bath..

and still no exercise..well besides the walking,ive done no wii exercise again. :( getting a bit made at myself with it!

doctors in the morning,for her weigh in, and that bloody referal..be so glad when tomorow is over..doing nothing my nerves!

• breakfast..shake
  • lunch..shake
havent decided on dinner yet....:confused::confused:

doctors in the morning,be glad when ive done that :rolleyes:
got to get my little un booked in to,his private parts have gone sore again :(:( poor chap!!

hes sat next to me on the sofa watching the last 10 mins of scooby and hes got a bowl of chips and sauce...look nice :drool:

had those funny pains again about an hour ago,really hurt this time around..:confused:

im convinced its something to do with over eating..i'll ask the doctor in the morning.

went to the doctors this morning for my monthly check.

she was a bit puzzled about my losses,she couldnt seem to understand how they change from 2lb losses to 9lbs losses per week.it seems even the doctors dont know that much about weight loss!:eek:

i told her that i had lost 30lbs in total, which shes happy about,she was happy for me to continue weighing myself at home however today she has told me i must get it recorded at boots,as she needs to provide evidence for prescribing the drug.

she said that after 3 months you must loos 5% body weight and after 6 months you must loose 10% of your body weight to continue on the xenical. ive only been on it for 8 weeks and ive done it,which she says is great but she needs to have the proof.

which is fine with me. so now im weighing weekly every monday on mine as usual...these are spot on as they were new,only used by me and are on flat surface and im naked when i weigh and i am going officially by mine.

ive also got to weigh in with the boots machine and give her the ticket,havent decided whether to do this weekly as well or just monthly for her...hope there wont be too much of a difference in the pounds because of weighing clothes and boots :confused:

i weighed in on the boots machine after the appointment to show the difference for next months appointment. i also got my height done on the machine.

i thought i was 5ft 4
the machine says i am 5ft 4.9inches...so does that mean im really 5ft5?...i think i could have stood up more straighter...hope im really 5ft5...would love the extra inch lol :D

i also asked her to do me a dental refereal for the hospital,which i finally got her to agree to do,which is good...ive just now got the awful wait etc now :(:(:(

no exercise again :mad::mad: have done the walking around the shops etc but its not good enough...ive done no proper exercise for a week and a half and its not on and im quite mad with myself :(:(

so tomorrow is a new day...not going out so i'll do the housework in the morning with lots of energy then get back on the exercise!! efforts must be doubled if i want to achieve my goal!!!

no more slacking!!!!

:booboo:

my first ever slip up...i dont know why i did it...i didnt want to and i didnt even want the bloody stuff :mad::mad::mad:

my mum dropped off a cherry cake yesterday for the kids to have a piece. my little lad wanted to have a piece this afternoon,so i got it out and cut him a piece, it was so moist and looked nice..

the next thing,i have a crumb,then another crumb then i had my hand in the middle of this cake (im lol now) taking a big chunk out,:17729: i must have looked possessed or something like that kid from the witches trying to ram so much in quickly :eek::eek:

:doh: i wasnt even hungry and i didnt want the bloody cake so i dont know what came over me,i soooo angry with myself for doing it :mad: :banghead:

its the first time ive slipped up,i now it was hardly anything that i had but i just cant believe that i did it..

i ran out the house with the cake and threw it in the bin!

ive give mysef a good talking to :asskick:

just hope it doesnt change things for this week :break_diet:

Ive drawn a line under the cake incident and it wont be happening again!!

so monday weigh in and ive lost another 2lbs this week...slightly dissapointed but i expected a low one...ive dont no exercise and my water intake has gone down over the week...i think my knee and the weather has factored in it...so i know i can do sooooo much better..

im not beating myself up about it as ive still lost 2lb but i just know i can do so better,i have done!!

just got to get focus on again,get back on the exercise and really go for it!!

come on...i can do this!!

its mad today,the weather so windy and really wet and soggy :(

ive took the kids to school,got a lift down so they wouldnt get wet going to school, i walked home,and im walking back to the school at around 11am to get my lad from nursery then walking back again.

by the time ive got in from dropping them off i havent got a lot of time and i going back out again,the only down side to it really,it take so much time, but its still exercise...

havent got any shakes so breakfast was some special k, not a lot, didnt really want it,but needed something to take the xenical with.
not sure about lunch or dinner yet :rolleyes:

my free twinings samples came on friday... going to send for a few more :D

Well its tuesday and still no exercise done, but i have been walking my ass off!
so i feel a bit better about that. :eek:

time is going by so quickly,my mini goal is fast approaching, hope i can do it... for the first time in years i actually feel like i might do this...no looking back now.

ive been good food wise. i think i may have to start having a little something for lunch instead of the shake..just that the cold weather really hitting now,i fancy something a bit warm.

looking forward to mondays weigh in, hoping for a good loss this week!! :D

bunny... where are you!!!

Re: The Secret Diary Of A Fat Girl....

Bunny..... oh bunny.....

Gawd, its been sooooo long, too long!

Ive really not been well at all.. that reaction i thought i was having to the green tea, well im not so sure it was the green tea as ive been off for ages now and i still have itchy wrists every now and again, but im no longer raking myself to bleeding...so im allergic to something just dont know what...hope its not the xenical :(:( but ive never had reactions to anything before..

ive had an awful sickness bug,that latest for days and left me feeling crappy for a few weeks, still not 100% but ive continued with the diet, and this week ive lost 7lbs :D:D

ive been terrible on the exercise the last months too,with nothing being done so its time to keep my ass into gear i think!!

hey hun,
glad to see you are still alive, not so glad you are not well, and you have something your allergic to. (know all to well aboyt the rashes and such) so know how it feels.
next time you are at the dr's talk to him/her... and see what they say...

hope you get better soon.

well done on the 7lbs too!!!

Well i'm back! :wavey:

I kinda lost my mojo for a while, still taking the blues but not really watching what i'm eating, i never put any extra pounds on but i didn't loose any either.

My last month check at the docs, i was told to loose a good chunk this month or i'm off the Xenical til i loose a a wedge on my own. The Xenical works for me, the idea of having it to without them was a bit scary, all my hard work i know would've been wasted.

:party0011:So i've lost 5lbs this week, my first proper amount since the beginning of the year! and i'm happy with that!:party0011:

I've stopped doing my exercise, so i've got to start that again (my knee has been hurting though recently,but not a good enough excuse)

After a good ass kicking, i'm back on my game!

Woop woop she's back.... and well done on your 5lts this week... keep it up and the Dr won't know what to say!

Thanks kes... we'll see, i've already flopped.. had 5 maltesers lol! :cry:

Oh I've had a rubbish afternoon.... and I have weigh in tonight... Eeekkk

Back