the shame of being me

Why didnt i do this diet years ago???

I think that is a common feeling for most who have found this diet now Cherrygem. The good news is at least we've found it now ;) and all seem to be making the most of it :D

x x x

I think that is a common feeling for most who have found this diet now Cherrygem. The good news is at least we've found it now ;) and all seem to be making the most of it :D

x x x
I wish i'd found it years ago but i don't think i've ever been in the right place to do it!!! Mentally strong enough! If that makes sense!!!

I'd done the diet a few years ago but I hadn't planned for what to do when I came off the diet. I just sorta stopped and carried on eating the way I use to and expected not to put the weight all back on and then some. But this time I've changed the way I think about food and how I use it as an emotional crutch/blocker for any feelings. That is the biggest difference this time x x x

Yay! So bloody happy for you :) amazing!

XxX

Fantastic going honey :) keep up the great work :D x x x

So happy for you cherrygem!!! You are clearly in the right frame of mind for this now. Well done and good luck for the coming week!!

Fantastic WI honey ...Well Done x x x

Well done Miss cherry you deserve it, congratulations and keep up the good work you x

Cherrygem,

well done on starting all of this. I left it until I was 51, I wish I had the sense to do something when I was younger.

Your whole life is ahead of you. Seize the moment.

WOW! Well done you! Get back on the bandwagon right away. You see you've done it for a week and the results you can get - don't worry bout celebrating. If you want to splash out splash out on something else like makeup, jewellry, a new top, etc. Food is no longer a splashing out item. Good luck. I really hope you get back on board.

Hi Cherrygem, I am twenty years older than yourself and have felt at times like you do since I was 26, please stick with it, don't get to my age and wish you'd done it years earlier when you were 26. Please bear with it, keep logged on here and take it hour by hour. We are rooting for you, Elaine.

Back