the shame of being me

Well done you!! You've done the hardest bit now. Keep going to your weigh in and that will give you all the motivation you need to keep going for an other week. You've done it now!!! So happy for you. Xx

You HAVE to have them hun.... or your body will go into starvation mode and you won't lose!!! The water is SUPER important too.....

You don't want to end up poorly hun!!!! You've worked hard for this!!!

Be carefull!! x

Its easier if you space out your 3 shakes and have plenty of water during the day as well. Take it from one whose tried doing it with fewer shakes and failed because of it (last time round). This time I'm sticking to the 3 shakes and drinking 4ltrs of water daily and I'm finding it so much easier going :)

You can do this don't sabotage yourself by making it harder than it needs to be honey x x x

Oh Hun that's fantastic! So happy for you lovely! Keep going strong and you'll get there in no time! :-D

Tc XxX

Great job! Keep going! Imagine the week's weigh-in - it's soooo worth it!

I have been saying this since I started! I can't wait to go back to my consultant who told me about this diet in January to thank her! I do have to remind myself though this must have been the right time for me to start and it's just wonderful you've begun and started to change your life :)

Keep going hun! Your amazing! :)

XxX

Back