The Shrinkers Team Thread

Hi shrinkers I am 35 years old from west Yorkshire. I have done Lighterlife over 3 years ago were I lost 9 stone and have kept it off. Im now starting Cambridge tomorrow to lose my last sone and a half. Im so exited to start, im revved up and ready to go. Not sure how quick I will lose it but with the help and support of reading all your posts im sure I will be fine lol xx

Hey Minnie I'm from Yorkshire too, where abouts are you?

Well done Camille on your weightloss. When you read others doing so well it gives you a good boost. Well im seeing my cdc in the morning so will be posting my starting weight and starting properly.

Welcome Minnie

Not too far away I'm from Dewsbury (but I don't like to shout about it lol)

Hi Minnie, welcome to The Shrinkers :D:D:D:D:D

Lol dewsbury isnt that bad lol I live In a village so everyone knows your business.
I've just had my last meal lol had a 2k jog ,sauna and shower im already for tomorrow. Need to work out which flavours to get. Can anyone recommend the mousse powder or the water flavours please x

Hello my lovelies !!

Sorry for the late reply i've had a nightmare day at work, it's year end so got loads to do before the auditors come in:eek:

I did have time to nip out and ge weighed though and i officially lost 3 pounds, so i'm back to losing weight after my Christmas break :D Although my little 3 sounds tiny compared to your amazing losses well done girls you are ace :) :)

Welcome Minnie and Natasha :D

I'm just going to go and update my ticker :p

xx

Well done Em :D:D:D:D

Sorry Minnie, I havent had the flavourings etc as I dont like flavoured water xx

Well Done EM.

I really like the orange water flavouring. I use it even when im not on cd. Not used the mousse so cant say. Im raring to go now. Well done everyone with their losses.

Think I'll try the water flavours as I dont like plain water. Don't think I'll bother with the mousse. I'm quite nervous about starting in the morning. Il let you know how I get on lol x

Keep busy and keep drinking the water, you'll do great Minnie :D:D

i'm from yorkshire too...doncaster so close to pontefract
Welcome Minnie!
Apparantly the mousse is nice with a chocolate tetra, i've not tried it yet tho:eek:

Back