The Shrinkers Team Thread

Minnie Dont think you are allowed bars.

Depending on your CDC, you can have the bars in week 2 or 3. I wouldnt recommend having one every day though, they are higher in cals and carbs so slow your losses a bit xx

Oohhh thanks for the info jewel77 think I'll stay off the bars I'm wanting to lose as much as I can as quickly as possible x

Hi Minnie I don't think you can have the flavoring for the first couple of weeks either as it contains citric acid which may knock you out of ketosis, I'm not sure though....!!

I've been a naughty girl again today and had some toast, I really must get out of this I had been doing so well since Christmas gggrrrrr!!!! I need a virtual kick up the bum lol

Things might get easier for me as oh goes back to sea tomorrow for a few days so I can get myself completely on track :)

Hi emsiem thanks for the info I'll have to check tomorrow but I don't know what I'm gonna do with just plain water lol.

Don't worry about your little slip ups join me tomorrow for the first day and we won't crack with temptation. We can both do it.
Your job sounds interesting been as sea. X

Em, consider this a virtual kick up the bahooky :whoopass::whoopass:

I'd like to join the Shrinkers please....

Hi

Hi Shrinkers...my name is Katie, I've been 40years old for 10 days and I've been on the CD since 3rd Jan - so I've just finished my 6th day! I have found it surprisingly easy, but maybe its because I'm desperate to be sexy again. I'm the heaviest I have ever, ever been, but a lot of that has been due to stress.:( Im a stress eater and drinker, so to have that choice taken out of the equation has made this diet a no brainer for me.

My WI day is a Wednesday morning.

I wonder how much Ive lost on my first week?? I don't own any scales, so Im not tempted to WI early! :)

Top left in the blue area....User CP xx

Hi and welcome Katie :D:D

Welcome to our new ladies! :D

Just finished day 1 with a choc mint shake. By far the best I had all day, considering it was made with the hand shaker that I hate! Managed to drink 4 litres of water! I got past the hunger pangs I had through out the day by keeping myself busy. Bring on day 2! :flirt2:

Night Minnie xx

Woohoo well done Gorgeous :D:D I love the choc mint, I have it hot and its sooo yum xx

Yep I use a handblender xx

well done on the water gorgeous, I always have a good loss when i manage 4 litres!
Weigh in for me tonight, hoping for an sts!
I'm from Doncaster Minnie but moved to Sheffield last year for my boyfriend, would love to be back there tho. My Dad lives in Campsall x x

Back