The Shrinkers Team Thread

I'm on day 9 today, I weigh 12st 11lbs and need to get down to at least 9st 6lbs but preferably 8st 10lbs. I am really short (only 5ft) so I am in the obese category xxxx

Awww Natasha what a post almost had me in tears.......

Well i started this diet at the beginning of October and i weighed 15 and a half stone :( I was a size 18 and miserable....
So three months on and i've lost 2 and a half stone, in fact when i got on the scales this morning they read 12st 13lbs !! I'm now between a size 14 and 16 depending on the shop and outfit ! I'm soooo much happier now and i couldn't have done it without the support of the peeps on here and also my wonderful fiance Si.

Good luck on your journey hon, we are all here for you xx

I would love to be obese hahahaha how silly is THAT!! I just made myself Giggle! Will you all be watching the biggest loser tonight? I am really excited for it. Last time i watched it i was so upset and cried with them all as they cried! They have done amazing just going on the show and putting there size and weight out there for the nation to see, love the show :)

So what so you work as? I am a driving instructor but because of my weight i temp found another job because i cant sit in a car being the size i am its to embarrassing being with a pupil so for the time being i am an Activities Co-ordinator in a care home, its not what i want to do and i cant wait to lose this weight so i can get back to my Driving Instruction! xxx

You have all done so Amazing losing the amount you all have! Cant wait until i can say i have lost that much! Well done emsiem and Jools on your weight loss!! I bet you all feel great for it. I have a lot to lose before i feel the benefits being soooooo massively over weight but one day hehe!!

I will be watching Biggest Loser Natasha. I used to be in the Air Force but since having my kids and getting divorced I am now a full time Mum. My youngest child has Cerebral Palsy so I'm a full time carer which gives me lots of opportunity to eat!! xx

What a story Natasha. You sound really focused and I'm really looking forward to hearing about your journey at every step.
I am 35 years old and weighed in at nearly 20 stone 3 years ago. I went on lighter life (which is the same as the Cambridge) and went down to 11 stone. I have kept it off since but now want to lose another stone with the Cambridge. So I know just what your going through but it will all be worth it. I was a size 24 and had to wear un trendy clothes I'm now a size 12 and I love it.
Keep at it chick were all here for you x

thought i'd start a topic up....
what's everyone looking forward to when they've lost weight? There are loads of things I can think of that would make me happier everyday but I've decided I'm getting a mulberry handbag when i'm at target x

Aw thank you Minnie you are a real inspiration losing all that weight and well come on you look amazing ;)

Siobhan humm well i have 13stone to lose...... I am getting myself a Pandora charm for every stone i lose hehe! Oh yeah why not indeed :) I am also looking forward to the simple things in life... going to a restaurant and not worrying if i will fit in the chair. Going to visit my mother and fitting in the plane seat. Going shopping with my bf or Friends and worrying i might get puffed out and look stupid in front of them! Also something as simple as walking up a hill/stairs around people and finding i cant breathe and trying to lik 'yawn' and breathe so i dont look so stupid! Gah there is so much i a looking forward to i cant even list everything i would be here all day haha :) xxx

I'm thinking of getting a pandora charm too, I got a charmed by accurist watch for xmas, also I'm looking forward to epilating my legs and my battery not running out first because they're so mahoosive :)
Morning everyone x

Morning guys. Start of my 2nd day today feeling a bit hungry right now and my legs are killing me after jogging for a mile & a half 2 days running :)

Morning ladies.......I've still not really treated myself but i guess as i've got my wedding coming at the end of march i really want to make sure i look amazing so that will be my gift to myself !!

I watched Biggest Loser last night UK and US versions, what are we like in the UK the programme is nothing compared to America ! I'm glad the person who left did......

Just had my first shake of the day choc hhmmmmm scrummy :)

x

Morning Team :)

Welcome Minnie on finishing day 1 so you now defo know u can finish the diet, your through day one you can get through the rest! Yay! Wish I could run lol but I find it hard walking looool!

Is there a biggest loser US? what channel is that on an when did it start? I have me first WI after the Christmas this evening at 4pm so I will let u all know that damage :) hehe x x x

Aaaargh I didnt know the US version was on, will need to find it and catch up.

Minnie, whats the secret to keeping the weight off? So many people are back here after failing to keep it off. You have done so well :D

Siobhan, the things I look forward to most is having my confidence back and getting new trendy clothes rather than constantly wearing my old maternity trousers :eek:

Day 10 for me today, no weight difference on the scales from my sneaky mid week weigh in but my stomach is so much flatter so its coming off somewhere x

Oh and good luck tonight Natasha xxxxx

Anyone know how Skippy is? Hope she is keeping on track xx

Just woke up and had my first shake there because I woke up starving. I had planned on going into town today to get a few bits for uni but 'cause it's day 3 I think I may stay in and catch up on the biggest loser instead! :p

I've been downloading the american biggest loser. I'm up to season 7 now, love it :) Is it wrong that I wanted Damien to stay just to see a bit of romance in the house lol

Natasha, know where you are coming from on the plane seat!! I worry before every flight if the belt will fasten!
I bought myself a new bag & purse for losing my first stone, nothing expensive just Ollie & Nic but I love their stuff & it was something I didn't NEED so was a 'treat'. I've decided I will book in for a facial when I lose my second stone but haven't really thought beyond that (I'm sure I will think of something!!)
Jools, WELL DONE on coming 2nd in the biggest losser comp! So glad we are on the same team, can't believe Blue team won grrrrrrrr!
Just got back from my consultants. She gave me a little of the water flavouring sunshine orange to mix with the vanilla shake, she said it tastes like lemon merangue & it does yum yum delish!

Siobhan how do you DL the biggest loser.... i would love to DL them and watch them all :)

Hey Gorgeous_x Well done on making it to day 3 woohoo ~claps~ Your nearly past the hard part eh ;). How you finding the diet?

Aw Jools thanks, i will let you know how i get on. I am nervous because i hope i aint put any weight on over the Christmas :S Eeeek!

Camille yum i might have to try that it sounds yummy!!! I love hand bags no better way to treat yourself than with a new handbag hehehe :p

xxxx

Back