The Shrinkers Team Thread

Thanks Camille, I was a bit surprised as I thought it went on weight loss which would have meant you won but seems to go on percentage which I have no clue about :eek:

Go blue team! :p

Natasha, I'm finding it good. It's my second time doing it (well third if you include the 2 days I tried to restart after a one week break after my first time.) and it's as easy as I remember. The hunger is hard, and the temptation of food is really hard but I can deal with it! :D

Going to buy an electric mixer today so I can have lump free shakes! ;)

Yeah Jools it's percentage. Looking at the tables I weigh the heaviest so was a little disheartened when I saw that :-( I am very competetive so makes me more determind for next week!
Well had my weigh in at my consultants & from Weds-Weds I lost 13lb-wooohoooo! For Biggest Loser I get weighed at home on Monday which is the day I started it's all gunna get very confusing so I'm just gunna go on my Monday weigh in!

omg the chicken and mushroom soup is vile :-(

I watch the biggest loser on my computer not exactly caucher so I can't explain it and this will probably get deleted lol x x

I quite like the chicken and mushroom soup, like the chilli one too xx

Gorgeous, well done on your blue team win this week :D xx

Camille, you were the Biggest Loser in weight terms, they should add that in I think xx

Just Had my first WI after the Christmas after being off the diet for 3weeks and i have lost 4lb today so i am over the moon :D Really chuffed with myself hehe!!! <3 xxx

Brilliant news Natasha! :D

I dragged myself into town and am just back. Cooking my breast of chicken for tea and am absolutely starved! Bought a cheap Argos smoothie jug maker thing, so hopefully my shakes can now be lump free! :p

WOW Camille just noticed you have lost 14 week1 thats AMAZING!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! thats a STONE in a week!!! you must be sooo proud of yourself hun keep up that good work :D xxxxx

Wow Natasha, 3 weeks off th diet and you lost weight, that's fantastic xxxx

Chellina, hope you have a better day tomorrow xx

Gorgeous, I could go some chicken right now! xx

Nearing the end of day 10 now and I'm doing ok. I havent eaten anything (apart from those grapes) so feel quite proud of myself. I have to keep talking myself out of having a cheese sandwich, I am absolutely craving it!! xx

I know some people like the idea of having no food (SS) but if you are really craving food then why not make an SS+ meal?

I'm scared it would affect me too much and make me want to eat more xx

Hi All

Visited cdc today and I weigh more than thought. 16st 3Ib. On my 2nd day now and all is good. Hope everyone ok. Just going to change my ticker and catch up on the threads.

thought i'd start a topic up....
what's everyone looking forward to when they've lost weight? There are loads of things I can think of that would make me happier everyday but I've decided I'm getting a mulberry handbag when i'm at target x

I really want to wear Pineapple jogging bottoms and one of those pineapple tops that hang of the shoulder i think they look well cool.
love the sound of your new handbag. Also as i have loads of weight to lose ive planned to get a new pair of ugg boot when i hit the halfway mark.

I love pineapple stuff sas, I had a pair of their jogging bottoms I lived in when I was about 16!
I've just bought a solution to improve my nails to wear everyday so painting them might take my mind of stuff!

Ahh glad you're ok Skippy :D:D:D:D

Back