The Shrinkers Team Thread

Well done Natasha on your loss :D and thank you for sharing your story.

Jools thanks for your concern. :thankyou: Haven't been on for a few days I had a Migraine which wiped me out. Doing ok now.

Ive just had choc tetras from my cdc. Don't like the soups:(.

:4633:

Well done Natasha on your weight loss keep up the good work :)

Jewel. Regarding keeping my weight off I just love the way I look and feel now and would not want to ever go back to nearly 20 stone so just thinking of that keeps me on track
I also want to become a Cambridge diet consultant to help other people lose there weight and keep it off xx

Week 1 is over and I'm 9lbs lighter woo hoo

97lbs to go

Wow well done sas thats an amazing loss hun ~claps~ You must feel really chuffed!!! hehe!!

I have just set up a FB dedicated to my CD journey and i am mostly uploading my video diary on there! I was going to use youtube but the setting aint great and EVERYONE can see any videos you upload which might be a bit personal so might as well do it on FB where i can pick who sees and who doesnt! If you would like to follow my video journey on CD please add me to either your own FB (i would never post on it) or you can set one up (takes 10mins at the most)

here is the link to add me on FB.....
http://www.facebook.com/cambridge2012

Evening ladies, sorry been quiet I've been tied up trying to search for wedding bits so spent most of the night on eBay and google!!!

Well I'm still being good since my slip Monday, but I've gone to bed realising I didn't have my last shake whhooopppsss!!! Must do better tomorrow!!

Well done in the weight loss girls everyone's doing great :)

Well I'm in bed I'm shattered but cannot switch off, I think it's nerves as I get my exam result tomorrow eeekkkk!! No doubt I'll be awake at 5 waiting for the email lol !!

I best try and get some sleep, night night x

Morning Girls!!

Well today i did something amazing and i went swimming in the morning at 6:30am. I was reallllllly nervous at first thinking i was going to look like a whale in the pool and people i know might be there or be looking at me and giggle thinking look at her. My friend who is also big goes of a morning as she is trying to lose weight too (not on CD) and she said that its fine and not to worry. I went at 6:30am and she said to get in the pool as she might be running late. Ahhh so nervous as i pulled up outside and there was like 30 people waiting for the doors to open i was like ''what an earth'' and there was a girl i knew from school waiting outside too (she was one of them pretty stuck up slim popular girls)... my heart sank :( I thought to myself i am not going to look like this for long Natasha and i got out the car and walked inside. Most of the people went upstairs and I was confused waiting in line thinking ... are the changing rooms upstairs thats odd? turns out most of the people was going to the gym... ahhh hehe :D so i found my way to the changing room stripped off down to my costume and toddled off to the pool nervous wondering who was there and how would i get into the pool. Well it was kinda busy but mostly people over 30 no young people which i was really happy about. There was steps down into the pool but not the horrible steps these was actually steps graduating slowly into the pool RIGHT next to the changing room so i didnt have to walk no more than 2meters from changing room into pool... i was over the moon!!! I started swimming and it got to about 7am and i was wondering where my friend was as she still wasnt there but she eventually turned up at around 7:10am and she swam to around 7:30 and then he got out and i carried on untill 8am. Thats an hour and a half of swimming on OMG it felt so fantastic i love swimming and i could realy feel like i was out of breathe and getting a good work out. I took it really easy and didnt push myself. I am aching all over now my arms and legs haha and u LOVE the fact that i am in a very weird and strange way because that means i really am working out and toning up :D I am going back tomorrow morning too :)

Emsiem i hope u did ok an got the results you need in your exams hun <3 xxxx

KETOTIS! :D

Though I'm not feeling wonderful yet, it's good to know I'm there! Love the little ketotstix my CDC gave me! :D

Haha i know what you ment lol. I plan on going every morning... 7 days a week :D Its only £20 for unlimited swimming every month :D i paid £4.45 for one session today so going to become a member and go every day :) xxx

Well SAS on your weight loss. Bet your really happy.

Well done Natasha on your swimming. Proud of you.

Day 3 for me and all is well. Spk later

Morning Shrinkers.

Sas well done on your loss, that's fab :D:D:D

Natasha good on you for going to the pool, wish I could go but cant get swimming with two kids in tow! :)

Good luck on your exam results Em xx

Glad ketosis has come for you Gorgeous :D

Glad its going well so far Skippy xx

I'm feeling disheartened today as I weighed myself (which I said I wasnt going to do) and I havent lost anything at all since weigh in on Sunday :confused: I know week 2 losses are usually smaller but nothing at all? :cry:

Jools are you drinking your water. Drink at least 3 but 4 litres if you can manage. I drink hot water in this weather but its not everyone's desire but I enjoy. Stay focused don't be disheartened. Youve done fab. Xx

I'm drinking 4 litres every day without fail xx

Jewel my weight seems to have slowed this week too. I'm blaming it on girly stuff. I'm drinking 4 litres but there's definatly not that much coming out if you know what I mean. It is working tho, im sure you'll have a good loss but if you don't you'll be in for a mahoosive loss the week after x

That's what I'm hoping Siobhan, its definitely not girly stuff for me though but I wonder if it could be because I've had two bars this week :confused: I'm going to keep going and not worry about little or no loss this week and hopefully next week will be good xx

Back