The Shrinkers Team Thread

Thats where I failed last time too, not going to do that this time x

Hey Jools, i always stay the same most of the week then i get a woosshhh towards the end i bet tomorrow you will get your woosshhh :) It won't be the bars, i'm sure of it.

Well i failed my exam :( :( miserably !! I've no idea what happened and no way of finding out. I'm undecided now about what i'm going to do.....not sure if i'll carry on studying or just leave it for a while. Got a lot on my plate......wedding, work, plus IVF to start soon, got an appointment next Wednesday so should have an idea of start times then !!

Natasha well done on your swimming :)

Sorry girls did read but forgot who did what so well done all and keep it up :D

xx

Aww Em I'm sorry about the exam :( What was it on? Could you resit? xx

Aww I'm sorry :( I'm studying Health and Social Care at the moment but have decided its really not what I'm interested in. I've completed half of the assignments required so far though so going to carry on to get the qualification in June as there's no point wasting it xx

Awww Em sorry bout your result, chin up xx
Jools, hide your scales!! I think we have all fallen off track when we weigh ourselves & the scales don't move :-( I'm sure it will come off with a rush before official weigh day :)
Natash, wow well done you! First steps are always hardest but you did it yaaaaay xx
Feeling pretty good today, hope you guys are staying on track xx

afternoon girlies! Thank for all the replies about swimming hehe :D

Em i am so sorry to hear about your exam :( ~big hugs~

Jools try not to weigh yourself everyday hun AND if you have sayed the same thats sooooo much better than putting anything on ;)

I am aching ALL over after swimming lol i better have a nice loss after this week lol xxx

Natasha sent you a fb friend request my name is Tracey C. X

Thanks all, I have put my scales in the shed :) Going to leave the weigh ins to the consultant xx

Well done Jools. Out of site out of mind. X

yup its the best way :) I only weight myself once every 3/4 days and if i aint lost anything i dont really mind as i know its got to come off i am eating NOTHING haha!! So glad i joined this team your all a lovely supportive bunch of girls :) xxx

I'm glad I'm in this team too, everyone is so lovely :grouphugg:

Evening all

Sorry I havent been on here much the last few days but have had a very stressful couple of days at work and its been knackering me out of an evening. I also find myself feeling quite tired on this diet, does anybody else?

Just read back through all the threads and you all seem to be doing great. Natasha - well done on your swimming, the first time stepping out in your costume is always the worst but keep up the good work :)
Em - so sorry to hear about your exam results :(

Im finding the evenings so hard, although Im not hungry I seem to be craving something nice to eat. Any ideas how to stop this craving?

The cravings will go in the end... soon you will stop craving the fatty food and start craving something healthy then you will soon forget about the healthy food and just get on. Thats what happened to me last time i did the diet :S Everyones diff tho, i dont really know how to get rid of them tho other than keeping busy lol xxx

Although I showed for ketotis this morning, I don't think I'm fully in it yet because I've been hungry on and off all day. Though not as much as usual. Have almost had 4 litres of water already, and will probably get through another 2 by bed time.

Everyone is headed out tomorrow night, and I can't bring myself to go and be sober so I'm staying in. Getting a lot of comments about it (come and don't drink much, come and be sober etc.. giving up drink was a new years ressie, or so they think! ;)). Cannot wait for Saturday, just so Friday night will be over with!

Get weighed in tomorrow morning because my CDC can't make this weekend, so it's only going to be a loss from 4 days!

I am really craving toast, hot buttered toast whenever I smell it I drool! Today I was even drooling at the fruit bowl lol.
Saturday is gunna be my tough day, it's my Birthday so will be celebrating with.........sparkling water yaaaaay! Ahh well I can celebrate my birthday next year being slim ;-)

Its toast I'm craving too, doesnt help that my daughters have it every morning after their cereal :rolleyes:

Chellina, its evenings I crave food most too, I ty to keep myself as busy as I can xx

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Gorgeous xx

Ahhhh my bf has cooked him self salmon with roasted vegetables and it looks and smells so nice! Its really testing me, I really wanna gobble it down which is strange as i dont even like salmon:rolleyes:?

Ooh I love salmon, its the only fish I like x

I would have a hard time resisting that salmon Natasha as thats my favourite! Ive just cooked roast potatoes and pie for my other half but that doesnt appeal to me...luckily!

Thanks for all your positive comments, will try and keep busy in the evenings to keep my mind off my cravings and hope they soon fade away.... Just going to down some more water!!

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Gorgeous :)

Back