The Shrinkers Team Thread

Gorgeous stick with it, you will get a big loss next week xx

Thank you Camille, unfortunately that's not my real hair but its getting there xx

Hi Girls - Glad you're all doing okay.

I lost 9lbs this week!! yay. I was very silly though and celebrated with a couple of glasses of fizz on Wednesday night and then went to a friends for dinner last night and had more alcohol!!!! :-( so I'm preparing myself for very little loss this week.

Will I have done much damage do you think?

Oh and I also have a party on Saturday...shall I just write this week off and start again next week? I've been very good today! :)

The mooses are fab!

Katie x

Well done on your losses. I lost 9lbs this week too! I'm preparing myself for a small loss this week though so that I'm not disappointed. x

Well done on the 9lbs loss Katie, the dinner and alcohol will probably have knocked you out of ketosis. How are you feeling? x

I treated myself tonight and had scrambled egg. You're allowed 2 eggs on SS+ and I was dying to eat something so decided on that instead of pigging out on carbs. It was soooo good :D

I gave up smoking on Monday. At that point I wouldn't have considered myself addicted, I just liked smoking but could go a few days without and usually had only a max of 4 cigarettes a day. Today I bought a pack and had 2. I've told myself that it's a treat for doing so well all week with the diet (and other things like going to all my classes in uni). I am so disappointed in myself, but I think I actually am a little addicted.

I have only told 2 people here in uni (they all knew I quit) and was given 2 options - 1 was to bin them, the other was to give them to one of the guys. I declined both because both are a waste of money (the guy probably wouldn't give me one if I asked). I feel like shít.

:badmood:

Jools, I'm feeling okay. I've done well today, and to be honest I'm finding this diet so easy, so the odd bad day I can deal with. If I don't lose much this week, I know why and I'll probably never do it again! Let's call it an experiement! :) xx

That's great that you find the diet easy xx

Morning fellow shrinkers :)
Well I've opened my cards & pressies this morning & only 1 bit of choc so yaaay! Got a lovely Lipsy bag & purse from my Hubby, they are gorgeous! Will be celebrating later with a bottle of fizz already chilling in the fridge (fizzy water that is lol). Gunna have a real lazy day :)
Hope you all have a super shrinking day xx

Happy birthday Camille, hope you have a lovely day xxxx

Natasha, the words are quite apt xx

Day 13 for me today, weigh in tomorrow eeek! Tempted to get the scales from the shed but not going to incase nothing has come off and I get disheartened xx

Anyone else think its a bit mean that there's a Burger King Banner on here when we log in? hahaha xx

Haven't seen Burger king one but yes some of them are totally inapropriate lol

Afternoon Shrinkers hope you all well.

Happy birthday Camille have a lovely day.

Well girls I did have a cheat last night. I was badly craving chicken tikka and ended up having some with my oh and yes I had to have a few chips as well. But im back on it today with vengeance because I didnt enjoy it and it wasn't worth it. Even bn on treadmill for an hour hoping to burn it off (fast walk) can't run yet to unfit. Got 3 days until first wi and i know I wont have a great loss due to my own greed. Sniff.

Skippy, the main thing here is that you didnt give up after a cheat and got back on it. Keep going now and you know next time you fancy chips etc that it didnt taste great last time and hopefully wont do it xxx

You are right Jools. Normally I would have gone of it after a cheat but it's made me more determined to stick to it. Xx

Morning team!!

Camille hope you had a wonderful Birthday hun and got lots of goodies, normally i would say share the chocs but i wont on this occasion haha ;)

Well last night me, OH my brother and his GF went to this space thingy lol. It was up in Keilder water an hour and a half along windy country roads in the national Park and deep into the forest we went. The ice was terrible it was -7 and it was pitch black. We finally got to Keilder space observatory. Kielder Observatory is an astronomical observatory located in Kielder Forest. The site was carefully chosen by Head astronomer and Observatory Gary Fildes who says the chosen site was proven to be one of the darkest sky locations in the UK free of light pollution.The primary function of the observatory is to bring in members of the public to engage in the universe around them. The Observatory regularly runs "Nightwatch events" designed for members of the public to come along and listen to a talk then observe the night sky. It was amazing :) The night sky was so clear they where even shocked them selves how clear the sky was for us. We seen Jupiter through these really powerful telescopes and you could see the moons around it and we seen so many things it was just amazing. Only thing was it was `7 and we was outside for like 4 hours i was frozen!!!!! People had traveled 3 hours from liverpool to come to this night... wow!! Great the things you do on the diet instead of going out drinking :)

Went swimming this morning with the OH he sad i am doing really well going 4 mornings in a row and wanted to support me so thought he would come too. Really nice of him bless him and we had a good swim together and i really enjoyed myself :D My friend turned up and we was in the smaller pool on our own as he didnt like the deep end as he aint a strong swimmer and she never even came to say hello, she waved and i asked her to join us and she said no she was ok, so 30mins later we went into see her and she had already got out she only did 20mins. Oh well.

I only got 3 1/2 hours sleep last night with going to the space observatory so i am going to go have a nap then i shall return to see how your all getting on. xxx

Hey all!! Really sorry for going AWOL I've been uber busy the last few days, it was my Nans 80th birthday yesterday and we gave her a tea party, so immediate family and lots of her friends from over the years, she had absolutely no idea and it was lovely to see her chatting all afternoon :)
I also had this cake made for her, as she was a dressmaker much of her life!!

Anyway yesterday was a disaster food wise I ate an egg roll a sausage roll and a few other picky bits.....I did drink tonnes of water though :(

Sorry its late but happy birthday Camille

Well done Natasha on keeping up swimming your doing great!!

I'm just going to read up on everything I've missed

Xx

Attachments

• image-614460420.jpg
    image-614460420.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 20
Wow Natasha that event sounds fab, I love looking at the sky when its clear at night, I almost always see a shooting star but my wishes havent come true so far haha! Well done on keeping the swimming up xx

Day 14 for me today and my weigh in is this afternoon xx

Back