The Shrinkers Team Thread

Good luck for your w/i Jools xx
Wow Natasha sounds fab! Really interested in that sort of thing. We have a house in Spain with a lovely roof terace so I have a good telescope up there & love to star gaze at night. I don't know anything about it just think it's really tranquil & pretty.
Emsiem, don't beat yourself up about the little eats, forget it & start afresh today :) That cake looks lush (drool, drool!!)
Thankyou for the Birthday wishes. I had a super relaxing day & did nothing, got some fab pressies & lovely cards. Watched my Hubby & Son devour there chinese take away in the evening while I had Oriental Chilli soup & some sparkling water :)
Have a super shrinking day whatever you are doing xx

Well done Camille on sticking to the diet on your birthday, that takes a lot of willpower and I admire you for that. Bet u feel better in yourself for resisting temptation too :)

Natasha - your evening outing sounded lovely. I love looking at the sky at night and am still waiting to see a shooting star. Keep up the good work with the swimming. :)

Em - don't beat yourself up about your slip up. Just get back on it today :)

Jools - Good luck with your weigh in, let us know how u get on :)

I'm just at a Trade Fair and trying to resist all the edible freebies!

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Haven't been in the best of moods, especially after my 2 pound loss. I'm banking on my next weigh in to get my motivation back.

Happy belated Birthday Camille!
:birthday:

Well done on the swimming Nat! :D

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hiya Shrinkers, had my weigh in and have lost 2.5lbs this week. Not the best loss but its all going in the right direction and should have a better loss next week now that my body has sorted out how much water it wants to keep :)

Hope you're all well xxx

Well done Jools 12.5lbs in 2 weeks!!!!!

Well done jools 12.5lb in two weeks is amazing!!! :D :D

Camille you have done fantastic no giving in to temptation on your Birthday if anything that would be the time when i cave in... well done you for staying strong!!

Em dont beat yourself up hun, i am sure you aint the first and you wont be the last. Failing is not breaking the diet... its giving up! Well done for picking yourself back up and moving on :)

Gorgeous 2lb is still a loss hun and as Jools said its all moving in the right direction.

Hope you all have had a wonderful Sunday. How does everyone find the weekend compared to during the week when your at work busy busy busy and then a weekend your at home? I know my weekends was all about going out for meals and meeting friends for a drink. No matter what me and OH did we always went for a meal on a Friday night and then went out on a Saturday and then Sunday lunch with drinks on a Sunday. I have saved so much money since being on the diet lool. I find weekends ok tho i dont mind them :D xxx

The weekends are no different for me as I am a full time carer so always at home anyway xx

Hi Everyone. Well done Jools on your loss:wow: I find the weekends hard when im off so used to having a take away with the OH because we dont have many weekends off together. :cry: I need to change my thinking. Just going to have my Choc tetra :eatdrink017: Anyone got a WI tomorrow, mine is Tues.

Well done Jools, 2.5lbs is a good loss, keep up the good work!

Natasha - I find weekends hard too. During the week is fine as Im in a work routine and have something to keep my mind occupied. Weekends are also harder for me as me and my hubby always go out for lunch on a Saturday and may get a takeaway Friday and of course there's the yummy Sunday roast. We still go out Saturday lunchtime but no food and only a black coffee for me, which is hard but I'm focusing on the reason why I'm on this diet and also looking forward to the thinner me. My hubby still has his yummy Sunday roast, I just have to sit there drooling and sipping on my shake, lol. And like you say we are saving money not having to pay out for these meals and takeaways...bonus! Could save that money to spend on our new slimmer wardrobe ;)

My wi tomorrow, can't wait :) it better be good or I will cry!

Good luck for your weigh in Camille xxx

Good luck with your WI Camille. Keep us updated. Good day today hope it carries on. Well done everyone for being good and making me realise it can be done.

Morning ladies,

Well almost back on track yesterday I was 90% good but then I just had to have a small slice of my Nabs cake....it would have been rude not to!!!! Anyway that's all behind me now and I'm back to it......

Sorry for posting the pic of the cake I hope I didn't offend anyone I just wanted to show the artistic side of it!

Anyway weigh in today, obviously with the weekend I've just had I'm not expecting a loss, also my body had been threatening a period so I've been bloated and had really sore boobs for the last week....:(

Hope everyone else is doing better than me.... :(

Well being really good through my Birthday paid off I lost 8lbs :party0049:
So happy.

Well done Camille. You've done really well, a true inspiration to us. Another 6Ib and that be 2 stone if im correct. So fab.

Wow Camille that is fantastic!! Well done, you are doing so well xx

That's great Em :D Near enough what I lost and I didnt cheat so that's good going xx

Back