The Shrinkers Team Thread

Please may I join your team?
I'm on day 6 of SS and tomorrow D day ...

Thanks

Leah

Hi Everyone

Well done on everyones losses - Jools I think I'm going to have a small loss this week too, but anything is better than nothing!! My WI day is Wednesday and I'm bricking it as I've been a bit bad this week!

Leah, the more the merrier. We just use the team thread to encourage,rant,moan,celebrate,chear each other on. So welcome x

Welcome to the Shrinkers Leah :D Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. Have you been 100% this week? xx

Hi guys, just wondered if I could join your thread. Your losses are really motivational. I'm on day 14 and weigh in day is tomorrow. I've been 100% so far and lost 11lbs in the first week xxx

Welcome to the Shrinkers LilyPotter and good luck for your weigh in tomorrow xxx

eah, we answered your post further up the page hun. Welcome to the team xx

Welcome newbies and well done Em.

Can anyone tell me how I add the Shrinkers banner to my signature please xxx

Felt quite ill yesterday so planned to have today off the diet. My best friend was coming to visit and needed cheering up so we had steak dinner and dessert. Really worried about her and am really stressing out atm. Don't regret having the day off but will be back to normal tomorrow.

Plus, my 'illness' turned out to be an early period, hence the small weight loss last week, and now my day off means I'll probably have a small weight loss this week.

Camille WOW on your 8lb loss thats bloody fantastic!!! Em hun well done on your 2lb loss its in the right direction and thats the great thing :D xxxx

Welcome new peeps will post more tomorrow as im off to bed right now <3 xxx

Thanks -
Sorry I thought I hadn't posted! Still getting used to this website!
Jewel I have been 100% even managed my water which I never thought I would be able to do - was all fine up until yesterday, felt really sick in the morning and again today. Not used to having breakfast so drinking all that milkshake first thing makes me feel a bit icky... guess you get used to it! first weigh in tonight so quite excited..

Morning all, First WI this morning and lost 8Ib. Pleased with this after my cheat with a take away Friday.
Well done peeps on your loses. We can do this.

Morning all. Well done on your losses Skippy and Chellina :D:D:D:D

Lily, I think you can right click on the banner and save it to your laptop/computer then add it from there? xx

Eah, best of luck with your weigh in hun. Maybe have a tetra in the morning instead of a shake as they are smaller? xx

Gorgeous, hope you feel better today and keep going xx

I am hoping for a much better loss this week xx

I've asked my consultant to get me some tetra's - she didn't have any!
It is so brilliant to see all of your losses - makes me even more motivated to keep to it - a whole week with no cheats - I am so proud of myself - never thought I could do this but it turns out I can!

Of course you can, we all can :D:D:D:D:D

Wooohooo some fab losses this week, The Shrinkers rock!

Back