the signature...

lady24

Silver Member
says it all :D

ive also been reading through the posts today and cant wait to join you all! keep up the good work everyone :)

xxx

hey , I also switched from Lipotrim to CD .... I lost 4 stone with Lipotrim , but it go to the stage where I struggled to stomach the shakes and drink the water .. so I swapped to CD so I could have yummy shakes and water flavours :) and it is very yummy after LT!!!

good luck :)

I'm a swapper too!

Welcome to the good side!!

Well done as well! Xxx

Hey I am a fellow former LTer too. I just couldn't manage the shakes anymore and only had the choc one 3x a day, I was losing the plot. CD is faaaaaaaaar better, even the choc is a million times better. CD is waaay better than LT, I just wish I'd found CD before this September!

welcome and good lucK!!!

thanks for the replys everyone, and to the swappers you are soooo right the LT shakes are so ikky! thats why i just couldnt go on with it anymore hopefully having more choice on cambridge will make it alot easier for me to do .... well heres hoping! lol x

as i know deff one other who will agree with me.. (as she got me onto them!!!) the Mint Chocolate ones... hmmmm liquid after eights... YUMMY

ahhh liquid after eights yum yum! i can imagine the taste now, cambridge sounds alot better already hehe

KES! You are right, the mint choc ones are sexy! It makes the diet more tolerable and I look forward to it every day x

Back